PDA

View Full Version : arcane armors for me

Aerodude
12-20-2023, 12:19 PM
I know kraken armor is essential in practically everything but i was wondering if I could get by using ebon + krak gun
i have enough for krak gun which took months to earn and still need quite a lot to afford krak arm
would krak arm + zaarus set let me run cata with people? xD it's been tough but my patience just to have a krak weapon is losing just so i can have a krak weap xD

Encryptions
12-20-2023, 12:34 PM
Ebon is fine for mage. Just not for rog / war.

chiiwawa
12-20-2023, 01:00 PM
I know kraken armor is essential in practically everything but i was wondering if I could get by using ebon + krak gun
i have enough for krak gun which took months to earn and still need quite a lot to afford krak arm
would krak arm + zaarus set let me run cata with people? xD it's been tough but my patience just to have a krak weapon is losing just so i can have a krak weap xD

I have always mixed armor sets and weapons since I started playing 10 years ago. I have the money to buy what I need but I just find combinations work for me.I pay more attention to the awakes and stats than I do sets. I know I may miss out on certain activations of 3/3 6/6 sets... etc... But I have never had an issue and 99% of the time I run alone.

Just my worthless 2 cents on the subject.

Necl
12-21-2023, 12:11 AM
Ebon is fine for mage. Just not for rog / war.True, mages can easy do e raha p1 with ebon armor proc, obvius needed the another procs and op zaar set but was little unfair for the other classes

Aerodude
12-21-2023, 04:41 AM
Ebon is fine for mage. Just not for rog / war.
i see i see maybe ill just save up again for krak arm

I have always mixed armor sets and weapons since I started playing 10 years ago. I have the money to buy what I need but I just find combinations work for me.I pay more attention to the awakes and stats than I do sets. I know I may miss out on certain activations of 3/3 6/6 sets... etc... But I have never had an issue and 99% of the time I run alone.

Just my worthless 2 cents on the subject.
ig il try mix and matching krak weaps with ebon for now

True, mages can easy do e raha p1 with ebon armor proc, obvius needed the another procs and op zaar set but was little unfair for the other classes
ig i can try that out soon

anyway thanks for the replies
what would be better though getting krak staff or gun first? to pair with my ebon arm

chiiwawa
12-21-2023, 09:07 AM
i see i see maybe ill just save up again for krak arm

ig il try mix and matching krak weaps with ebon for now

ig i can try that out soon

anyway thanks for the replies
what would be better though getting krak staff or gun first? to pair with my ebon arm

When possible to find decent awakes... I always buy both staff & gun. I use staff for mobs & gun for boss BUT...

If I had to choose one for both I will always choose staff.

I hate trying to fight off a mob with a gun or trying to only pull a few enemies at a time to keep from being over attacked so definitely a Staff is my first choice.