PDA

View Full Version : Paladins...

Pakax
10-22-2012, 07:22 AM
I never thought I would be one but I am one now. I will give another shot to my prefered full Int build when crafting comes out, but I just found it impossible to be full int with the int gear (particularly staff!). Excessive dying, inability to fight Red dragon (and Koal on occasions) just made me swap. First time I encounter this problem in any cap. It feels that the level of defense/dodge of the new gear is just not enough (and I was on thrasher the whole time - potting like crazy).

Am I alone here and I lost my touch?

Pak

Taaralatie
10-22-2012, 08:16 AM
Am I alone here and I lost my touch?

Pak

Never :)

Twinklaser
10-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Obviously your group has no tanks or they re just not very good. Don't worry, I've earned more deaths than gold at BMS :)

bglir
10-22-2012, 06:56 PM
im a pally since sewers but since new map im now full int for the moment until i get a new sets str weapon, i have no problem in int gear farming i didnt die to much but you need a good bear to tank and always kite and keep distance to help heal and rev your team, what i do is kite and late mana shield using mana shield at right timing.

razurblade
10-22-2012, 07:16 PM
Red dragon hits crazy damage and my mage just can't withstand it

Elyseon
10-22-2012, 07:22 PM
yeh the new gear has same or LOWER armour than last cap which sucks because obviously the dmg went way up