PDA

View Full Version : Which BSM Items make a "set"???

Energizeric
10-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Anyone notice that STS finally listened to all the complaints and did not confuse us with 2 sets of items this time around?

I'm very happy to know that I can spend my hard-earned gold and be sure that I am getting the items that will make a set and will be able to be crafted later on. This is the first time they have done this, and I applaud them. I know it was fun trying to guess which items would form a set, but I think this way is much better. This way pinks are indeed "legendary" and there are no "crap pinks", i.e. Sewer King, Big Top, Of The Dead, etc.

Anyone else agree?

Bless
10-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Agreed. However I quite liked the crap pinks too because it could be used as temporary gear until bla bla bla

Energizeric
10-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Agreed. However I quite liked the crap pinks too because it could be used as temporary gear until bla bla bla

Problem was that in the early days of Humania, nobody knew which were the crap pinks, so all pinks were selling for high prices. This time around if you take a look at the purples, most of them have very good stats. For anyone that likes a dagger, the lvl75 purple shard is the best dagger in game and the highest dps weapon available. The purples don't have the looks, but they have good stats and can certainly be used as temps.

CrimsonTider
10-22-2012, 11:12 AM
How are you so sure they have implemented all the sets? o.O

Superduper
10-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Egg should be a set by itself.

Elyseon
10-22-2012, 11:40 AM
yeh this is definately a plus, bsm pve is awesome imo
idk about 76 pvp tho...

dudetus
10-22-2012, 11:45 AM
yeh this is definately a plus, bsm pve is awesome imo
idk about 76 pvp tho...

Str set seems to be OP. It has more damage and DPS than the lvl 75 bow...

But what if STS did now "jkjk these r not real sets" and brings completely new stuff alongside with crafting. What a marvelous troll move that would be!

Elyseon
10-22-2012, 11:51 AM
Str set seems to be OP. It has more damage and DPS than the lvl 75 bow...

But what if STS did now "jkjk these r not real sets" and brings completely new stuff alongside with crafting. What a marvelous troll move that would be!
lol id say a scythe dmg reduction would suffice, as well as an all around armour boost

TANKKAAR
10-22-2012, 11:54 AM
I have a bad feeling these items are the dummy pinks and craftable pinks will be added later.

If this happens i will be pretty upset as i like many have wasted many hours and allot of plat farming. (+10 hrs / 1200+ plat)

I really hope not but if this is the case it may be the straw that broke the camels back.... Smh.

dudetus
10-22-2012, 12:40 PM
I have a bad feeling these items are the dummy pinks and craftable pinks will be added later.

If this happens i will be pretty upset as i like many have wasted many hours and allot of plat farming. (+10 hrs / 1200+ plat)

I really hope not but if this is the case it may be the straw that broke the camels back.... Smh.

But the nowadays items do have a set glow in them so I can hardly imagine there would be new stuff coming.

Stop these type of talks. U make me scared the heck out of my lvl 75 dex set D:

TANKKAAR
10-22-2012, 12:47 PM
But the nowadays items do have a set glow in them so I can hardly imagine there would be new stuff coming.

Stop these type of talks. U make me scared the heck out of my lvl 75 dex set D:

Yeh.... Tiki had set glow also, but only sungod was craftable :)

Just saying....

Charmstrange
10-22-2012, 01:36 PM
"crap pinks", i.e. Sewer King, Big Top, Of The Dead, etc.

Sewer King used to be among the most expensive gear in the game ;)

McBain
10-22-2012, 01:40 PM

Tiki was a better set though, so it still worked out.

Spectre
10-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Bear with three-piece-vanity ring + dragon set + new str sets = super op. I got 513 dps buffed and 323 armor

Elyseon
10-22-2012, 02:13 PM

Just saying....
didnt tiki get a bonus after crafting had been released tho?

Jugernugetx
10-22-2012, 02:35 PM
Bear with three-piece-vanity ring + dragon set + new str sets = super op. I got 513 dps buffed and 323 armor and that's the end of engame :p

CrimsonTider
10-22-2012, 02:36 PM

You of all people should know how sneaky-sneaky STS is. Tisk-tisk

FluffNStuff
10-22-2012, 02:44 PM
I really hope they add back in all the crit they took out of the dex items, as my uncrafted tiki set is looking better every day.

Fusionstrike
10-22-2012, 02:54 PM

This is the thing I'm worried about and one of the reasons I haven't seriously considered investing in the pinks. (Well, lack of money is probably the bigger factor, but I'll take this other excuse too.) They have never released a campaign with only craftable pinks, so I'm suspicious that we'll see a slate of "L75" items come out with crafting that tanks the millions invested in the current pinks.

Suentous PO
10-22-2012, 03:20 PM
Yes, why does NOTHING have "lv75" in the title?!

Techno Email
10-22-2012, 03:31 PM
Cool discussion, thanks for sharing your feedback. There are currently no plans to add variants of pink items to Underworld. All level 75 Dragonscale Legendary items will be craftable EXCEPT this one sweet little wand. Only the scepter wand will be craftable. I do love the style of the other wand though. One of our awesome artists gave us this extra variant and I love it so I wanted to put it out there for you guys, even though it doesn't make sense to give Int. characters an extra one-hander to craft with. So, just be aware - the Underworld scepter wand will be the only craftable pink wand from Underworld...for now! Maybe I'll think of something fun to do with it down the road. Until then, it still adds to your Legendary, non-crafted itemset bonus, so NEVER FEAR!! :)

deviousdemon
10-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Yes, why does NOTHING have "lv75" in the title?!

this happened b4

FluffNStuff
10-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Cool discussion, thanks for sharing your feedback. There are currently no plans to add variants of pink items to Underworld. All level 75 Dragonscale Legendary items will be craftable EXCEPT this one sweet little wand. Only the scepter wand will be craftable. I do love the style of the other wand though. One of our awesome artists gave us this extra variant and I love it so I wanted to put it out there for you guys, even though it doesn't make sense to give Int. characters an extra one-hander to craft with. So, just be aware - the Underworld scepter wand will be the only craftable pink wand from Underworld...for now! Maybe I'll think of something fun to do with it down the road. Until then, it still adds to your Legendary, non-crafted itemset bonus, so NEVER FEAR!! :)

Can you fill us in on why you chose hit percentage over critical for the dex items? I am curious as to what your thought process was. Do you consider these interchangeable so it was just pick one, or did you purposely decide to lower the critical damage and increase the hit percentage?

Elyseon
10-22-2012, 03:37 PM
did you mean the only UNcraftable wand?

dudetus
10-22-2012, 03:37 PM

PHEW!!!

Thank you very much for the clarification :).

Suentous PO
10-22-2012, 04:03 PM
this happened b4
I'm sayin, it should be there on any craftable piece and that way we don't have to speculate.

Energizeric
10-22-2012, 11:37 PM
I'm sayin, it should be there on any craftable piece and that way we don't have to speculate.

On all the previous campaigns, the "LXX" (XX being the level number) designation was not present when the campaign was released, and was only added later on with the crafting update. That's why the guessing game always existed. I'm happy there are no such games going on this time, and we can all just plan our gear purchases.

McBain
10-23-2012, 01:09 AM
Aw, the mystery is part of the fun!

Suentous PO
10-23-2012, 08:37 AM
On all the previous campaigns, the "LXX" (XX being the level number) designation was not present when the campaign was released, and was only added later on with the crafting update. That's why the guessing game always existed. I'm happy there are no such games going on this time, and we can all just plan our gear purchases.
Lol, Id like it if we wouldn't have to guess because it's there from the start. I passed up a deal because we didn't know.

Jcyee
10-23-2012, 09:01 PM
sounds good. thanks for the clarification techno