PDA

View Full Version : H neigher

recilencia123
12-22-2023, 12:46 AM
Can devs make any modifications to Neigher's kick? It is very annoying because pushing on the hedo portal, I feel that instead of helping me it hurts me since by pushing it I lose some hits that I can give to the boss, maybe it is better that I push but not the bosses, please reconsider.
thanks for support.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Justanutt
12-22-2023, 04:58 AM
I deal with a similar issue with the smugglers rifle. I compensate by attacking from the opposite side once hedo is near the corner I can step through him and pin him in the corner with the constant “push.” I’m not sure how well this will work with a pet though?

recilencia123
12-22-2023, 07:38 AM
I deal with a similar issue with the smugglers rifle. I compensate by attacking from the opposite side once hedo is near the corner I can step through him and pin him in the corner with the constant “push.” I’m not sure how well this will work with a pet though?

The pet attacks in the direction it sees fit, you cannot control its direction where the kick is directed :(

imfeared
12-22-2023, 07:55 AM
Agree sometimes it helps but sometimes he pushes hedo to another realm xd

Ilove_Poopoo
12-22-2023, 11:19 AM
Its passive is powerful in terms of dealing more dmg, ig u cant get the best of both worlds, thus, the push is his downside.

recilencia123
12-22-2023, 01:15 PM
Its passive is powerful in terms of dealing more dmg, ig u cant get the best of both worlds, thus, the push is his downside.

arc draug and holley have almost the same passive but they don't push out:(