PDA

View Full Version : Can't Play Arcane legends

Xuijin
12-23-2023, 10:14 PM
I am trying to open the game but it says that i don't have storage for it even though i have 30gb space left

Xuijin
12-23-2023, 10:36 PM
I even re installed it

4thestreets
12-23-2023, 11:48 PM
the main problem is the phone itself bro, maybe its time to upgrade a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xuijin
12-24-2023, 03:22 AM
I have like codm,ml,dragon city,clash of clans,farlight that runs smoothly at 90 fps how come that this game won't allow me to download its resources? Or rather work as a normal game,i even deleted one of my old games which was 4gb and it still doesn't work :(((.I mean i just wanna play the game ;<

4thestreets
12-24-2023, 04:05 AM
I have like codm,ml,dragon city,clash of clans,farlight that runs smoothly at 90 fps how come that this game won't allow me to download its resources? Or rather work as a normal game,i even deleted one of my old games which was 4gb and it still doesn't work :(((.I mean i just wanna play the game ;<

atleast try in a new device, pc, or laptop will do hope a dev will reply so he can help u. gl gaming bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-24-2023, 02:16 PM
Phone could have a false hard drive. Its a common thing these days mainly with flash drives, they say they can store 1tb but realistically they can only store 256gb or even if that. Any data added to the drive after the limit corrupts old files.