PDA

View Full Version : The best time for houses?

Angelaxd
12-25-2023, 06:38 PM

I never thought that we would reach this level of freedom by decorating our houses, I think this is the beginning of a new era where basic decoration will leave behind the rustic, medieval and will give rise to many impressive ideas, if with only 4 blocks I could do this I can't imagine when they will introduce variants, the question here is... when we will see pictures of all sizes of glass to simulate windows, when we will see columns of different materials, mosaics for the floor, windows, curtains, sofas, different dining rooms, chairs, kitchens entire rooms, televisions, rugs, shelves, more modern furniture, I am worried to know what you think about the upcoming decoration, I think it is time for them to implement modern decoration, it is no excuse to say that we live in another era according to the game... now We have disco balls, pianos, and other more advanced decorations.

4thestreets
12-25-2023, 06:45 PM
nc house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flexonase
12-25-2023, 07:50 PM
I always enjoyed being at your house past 2-3 house party events, love the way you decorate your house. Dw if they dont bring anything new soon ik you will figure something out to make it better!

4thestreets
12-25-2023, 07:57 PM
I always enjoyed being at your house past 2-3 house party events, love the way you decorate your house. Dw if they dont bring anything new soon ik you will figure something out to make it better!

true lol his house is the most unique among others, dude has taste in house decor.

recilencia123
12-25-2023, 08:30 PM

I never thought that we would reach this level of freedom by decorating our houses, I think this is the beginning of a new era where basic decoration will leave behind the rustic, medieval and will give rise to many impressive ideas, if with only 4 blocks I could do this I can't imagine when they will introduce variants, the question here is... when we will see pictures of all sizes of glass to simulate windows, when we will see columns of different materials, mosaics for the floor, windows, curtains, sofas, different dining rooms, chairs, kitchens entire rooms, televisions, rugs, shelves, more modern furniture, I am worried to know what you think about the upcoming decoration, I think it is time for them to implement modern decoration, it is no excuse to say that we live in another era according to the game... now We have disco balls, pianos, and other more advanced decorations.

minecraft xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Kakashis
12-25-2023, 09:16 PM
Looks so modern

Angelaxd
12-25-2023, 10:04 PM
minecraft xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I love that game, I think it was where my taste for decorating was born 10 years ago

4thestreets
12-25-2023, 10:06 PM
I love that game, I think it was where my taste for decorating was born 10 years ago

thumbs up, if there a voting system ill give it a 10/10

Angelaxd
12-25-2023, 10:12 PM

And you haven't seen my "L" sofa, 100% useful, all the seats HAHAHA

Angelaxd
12-25-2023, 10:37 PM
thumbs up, if there a voting system ill give it a 10/10

I doubt that will happen since there are content creators who would earn by influence

Susanne
12-26-2023, 04:28 AM

And you haven't seen my "L" sofa, 100% useful, all the seats HAHAHA

Are you Activista..the owner of the houses I have visited many times?

Susanne
12-26-2023, 04:38 AM
DOH..yes you are activista, just seen your ign. Your houses are fabulous. I always look out for you on home show. I was beginning to think you're a professional home designer in real life. Your wet room is brilliant. The whole house is. In your previous house, I never did figure out how you got the Netflix logo on the TV screen.
Yes, if there was a voting system, you would win hands down. I wish we had a sea-scape location because I think that would look great with your house.

Angelaxd
12-26-2023, 07:34 AM
DOH..yes you are activista, just seen your ign. Your houses are fabulous. I always look out for you on home show. I was beginning to think you're a professional home designer in real life. Your wet room is brilliant. The whole house is. In your previous house, I never did figure out how you got the Netflix logo on the TV screen.
Yes, if there was a voting system, you would win hands down. I wish we had a sea-scape location because I think that would look great with your house.
with patience and red gems, although that logo was expensive in space

Pullevo
12-27-2023, 08:18 PM
How much did this cost to build if you dont mind me asking also what are the names of the items you used this inspired me thank you for posting

AucResearcher
12-27-2023, 08:32 PM
I visited your yesterday and some other ppl house in the houseshow but dang as soon as i entered your house i was speechless XD it was way beyond beautiful and idk how to say it but it looks like what a real modern house in real life looks like

Absolutely beautiful artwork! The most creative and beautiful houses I've ever visited

If there's a rating I'll give you a Bajilion out of 10 XD

Activista
12-27-2023, 11:49 PM
How much did this cost to build if you dont mind me asking also what are the names of the items you used this inspired me thank you for posting

It depends on what you are looking to do, but approximately 200 million were spent on the blocks.

Activista
12-27-2023, 11:51 PM
I visited your yesterday and some other ppl house in the houseshow but dang as soon as i entered your house i was speechless XD it was way beyond beautiful and idk how to say it but it looks like what a real modern house in real life looks like

Absolutely beautiful artwork! The most creative and beautiful houses I've ever visited

If there's a rating I'll give you a Bajilion out of 10 XD

Thank you very much, I don't even believe I was capable of making such a decoration, at first I thought it was impossible but if you have the courage, everything is possible

Susanne
12-29-2023, 03:15 AM
It is a beautifully decorated and well designed house but to me, houses are like paintings. They reflect people's imagination and thoughts.
There is one in particular that I really like too and it's quite different from yours. I love the mythical and mystical quality the owner has managed to capture. I shan't mention her name because I haven't asked permission but it's waterfalls and Alice in Wonderland, always something unexpected as you go through it. To me it's escapism and a work of art.
Visiting the home show is like visiting a gallery but also somewhere where people share ideas. I wasn't keen on the open plan house but I can see the potential, it's like a blank canvas.
I do like what sts have done by bringing houses to the game.

Activista
12-29-2023, 08:36 AM
It is a beautifully decorated and well designed house but to me, houses are like paintings. They reflect people's imagination and thoughts.
There is one in particular that I really like too and it's quite different from yours. I love the mythical and mystical quality the owner has managed to capture. I shan't mention her name because I haven't asked permission but it's waterfalls and Alice in Wonderland, always something unexpected as you go through it. To me it's escapism and a work of art.
Visiting the home show is like visiting a gallery but also somewhere where people share ideas. I wasn't keen on the open plan house but I can see the potential, it's like a blank canvas.
I do like what sts have done by bringing houses to the game.

I think that if you have a lot of imagination and the desire to decorate arises, regardless of the gold, everyone would be able to create art with any decoration. Something that characterizes decoration is that we create decoration ourselves, sofas, temples, windows, portals, a little bit of everything but always based on our imagination

4thestreets
12-29-2023, 08:37 AM
ill try to decorate like this! hehhee imma give u credit :3

Activista
12-29-2023, 09:19 AM
ill try to decorate like this! hehhee imma give u credit :3

do it with love :D and luck

Susanne
12-29-2023, 01:52 PM
I think that if you have a lot of imagination and the desire to decorate arises, regardless of the gold, everyone would be able to create art with any decoration. Something that characterizes decoration is that we create decoration ourselves, sofas, temples, windows, portals, a little bit of everything but always based on our imagination

Exactly, and going through the homeshow shows just how much imagination can do and does. You yourself have have looked at some piece of furniture and turned into something quite different and it works. Thanks for sharing, I can see you have started a trend.
P.S. Do you remember when houses first came? People made hot tubs with fountains and chairs. 🙂

Activista
12-29-2023, 02:04 PM
Exactly, and going through the homeshow shows just how much imagination can do and does. You yourself have have looked at some piece of furniture and turned into something quite different and it works. Thanks for sharing, I can see you have started a trend.
P.S. Do you remember when houses first came? People made hot tubs with fountains and chairs. 🙂

I hope that's the case, that more people are motivated to decorate I like it, and yes in fact I even remember when I left the house by mistake from the chair hahaha

Sulphurea
12-30-2023, 08:13 AM
I think too blocks were a great addiction, i also wanted do something similar in my house but the total cost cut me off lmao so i managed to use blocks only where i really needed them. I will visit your house when i log, i never been in it and i think we share same taste decorating-wise. I hate those houses that just make big messes only to fill max slots

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk

Neutrone
12-30-2023, 10:31 AM
Your first build was already nice, this new one is crazy. I'm also hoping for the same when it comes to new block types especially some type of glass. On the bright side it seems we're heading in that direction now that blocks are permanently in the furniture store.

kusoningen
12-30-2023, 11:34 PM
Over powered house

Activista
12-31-2023, 12:10 AM
Your first build was already nice, this new one is crazy. I'm also hoping for the same when it comes to new block types especially some type of glass. On the bright side it seems we're heading in that direction now that blocks are permanently in the furniture store.

I have faith that these years will be the best in decoration