PDA

View Full Version : Runners in CTF. Huh?

Totallymad
10-22-2012, 04:12 PM
As i play CTF i often blamed that im runner))) it sounds funny cause when i got half hp why should i attack ppl who just spawned? One time i even was blamed when i got flag and run left from base with it that im coward lol. Yeah but why should i attack someone with flag on my back when im easy target. What u guys think about it? As for me running for hearts and turning back using vermin is a part of my strategy that got some results. I dont wanna be a hero who will attack without hp and didnt make any harm :D
This post appears after KS topic, i think that running is common to ks especially when u get blamed in it...

phokingcrazy
10-23-2012, 09:49 PM
I agree with u,
anit the whole point is to bring back the flag,
And I don't think u r a sissy , but smart
Well just my thought

monarchival
10-23-2012, 10:08 PM
This just happened to me earlier today. Fight by heart, opponent grabs heart and im now low on health. I hit them with vs and run for middle heart and they die, then they call me a runner and a noob.....lmao. i think they r trying to talk u out of ur game. Btw....while they were typing to call me a runner they were killed and cried spawn kill....hahahahaaa.

valerasadose
10-23-2012, 10:58 PM
lol y would people run away from a battle?? like for instance; at da start of da battle i got da speed boost n raced ahead to da opponent side. i attacked first n just as i thought dat i was goin to win, dis player ran away n stole a heart from his teammate (hus was carrying da flag). his teammate died so he catch da flag, but den as he was about score, i used FB n VS n killed him head on. n den he called me n his teammate a NOOB lmao. i was thinking to myself dat he was more of a noob but i kept quiet hehehe, his teammate however made an insulting remark(which is stupid to do :p) so yeah... Y DO PEOPLE DO SUCH THINGS hehe

Theholyangel
10-24-2012, 03:15 PM
Ahaha ;-) i like ro charge, low life or not ehehe, i cannot be accused of being one cuz everyone knows how i fight... ;-) the people that say such things are the sore loosers that cannot accept the defeat, simply ignore and play :-)

BadBoy M
10-24-2012, 08:07 PM
they r the players that QQ all day long if they got owned
players that cant accept defeat and think they are better
that's why they wanna do a keyboard war instead of pvp :/

so plan a strategy to players who u guys called "runner" and stop QQing.
instead of QQing cuz u got owned play better next time.
(runner = use Shadow dance or use vermin so he cant run)

Qingsanale1st
10-25-2012, 10:10 AM
they r the players that QQ all day long if they got owned
players that cant accept defeat and think they are better
that's why they wanna do a keyboard war instead of pvp :/

so plan a strategy to players who u guys called "runner" and stop QQing.
instead of QQing cuz u got owned play better next time.
(runner = use Shadow dance or use vermin so he cant run)

sd is more intense action and less lameish than vs

Unknowable
10-28-2012, 01:55 PM
Just Leave The People Who Tell You That Your A Runner They Mebay Jealous Of Us xD