PDA

View Full Version : Need help with OP PVP build/tactis

Babbare
10-22-2012, 05:28 PM
I want to get into the whole PVP thing, but I have honestly have no idea how to really do it with this game.
I'm very familiar with PVP in games such as World of Warcraft where I got Gladiator (Top 2% in game) for four seasons in a row, and being in an endgame guild etc.
Star Legends I'm not too sure, but any suggestions on builds, tactics, gear etc etc will be greatly appreciate

Thanks(:

gison
10-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Pm that noob Chronosphere(me) when servers are back up & ill help ya :congratulatory:

ArtofWar
10-22-2012, 06:14 PM
i can help u with lvl15 PvP if u want my help..

Babbare
10-22-2012, 06:18 PM
I'll take you both up on that! Even if you're a level 15, I'm sure your knowledge would help me in any way.

Gison - I'll message you when servers are back up! Thank you for taking time off to reply to this too.

javier995
10-22-2012, 09:16 PM
So the class operative or an OP (overpowered) build?

If its the class, Gison is your man for that (;

I'd help you, but I only seek to ruin Gison's streaks on my op and nothing else :p.

Oh yea, tips:

Op vs engi- don't let that little sucker get away from your range. Use duals as it gives ops a better change in endgame.

Op vs com- kite that fatso! Avoid the combos and slam/hammer. Mess up their rage or any buffs (;

Op vs op- make them mad! Lurch is alway good to use when you seem them use blurr/prec. Always try to waste their buffs

Mrbananaz
10-22-2012, 10:13 PM
So the class operative or an OP (overpowered) build?

If its the class, Gison is your man for that (;

I'd help you, but I only seek to ruin Gison's streaks on my op and nothing else :p.

Oh yea, tips:

Op vs engi- don't let that little sucker get away from your range. Use duals as it gives ops a better change in endgame.

Op vs com- kite that fatso! Avoid the combos and slam/hammer. Mess up their rage or any buffs (;

Op vs op- make them mad! Lurch is alway good to use when you seem them use blurr/prec. Always try to waste their buffs

same as in twinking lol