PDA

View Full Version : Winter Gauntlet

Far
12-27-2023, 04:56 AM
The last xmas Gauntlet was one most successful event in PL. Unfortantly this is not just my opnion but this year Gauntlet is horrible, bad drops and no one want to farm it.
At least at the end days could you add Toyman for wave 10 too and add forexmaple:
Zep and Molt pets as rare drops, winter Badges or something you see fair.
Also some mobs should drop forexample 16Bit santa shield, or different colors of Holos

Also About Vendor can you add both winter badges in to it for 5k tokens each. Or YETI pets!!!
Lets make this event more active this way!!

Ty so much!

Itastemvp
01-01-2024, 04:53 PM
The last xmas Gauntlet was one most successful event in PL. Unfortantly this is not just my opnion but this year Gauntlet is horrible, bad drops and no one want to farm it.
At least at the end days could you add Toyman for wave 10 too and add forexmaple:
Zep and Molt pets as rare drops, winter Badges or something you see fair.
Also some mobs should drop forexample 16Bit santa shield, or different colors of Holos

Also About Vendor can you add both winter badges in to it for 5k tokens each. Or YETI pets!!!
Lets make this event more active this way!!

Ty so much!

Don’t think you have any clue how forums works/ suggestions. The event was already released, they aren’t going to take time off their holiday break to condone to your needs ffar. Such a toxic player.

Estate
01-02-2024, 07:36 PM
Don’t think you have any clue how forums works/ suggestions. The event was already released, they aren’t going to take time off their holiday break to condone to your needs ffar. Such a toxic player.

Truer words never spoken

Far
01-03-2024, 04:23 PM
You again… i wish you better day

Suffocated
01-13-2024, 02:31 AM
It was a fine event