View Full Version : Post your pvp builds and classes here!

Writing
10-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Post here your builds or classes for pvp if you want it would be helpful for other people so they can know the builds you post and respec there skills:)

Noodleleg
10-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Ew... Only through my guides!

Max Hellscream and Crushing Blow :)

Writing
10-22-2012, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the first post but it would be more help if yu gave the level? Not trying to be mean but just saying it would be more help:)

Noodleleg
10-22-2012, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the first post but it would be more help if yu gave the level? Not trying to be mean but just saying it would be more help:)

Level 35+ :)

gundamsone
10-22-2012, 07:20 PM
l2 bear
1 rage

Noodleleg
10-22-2012, 07:21 PM
l2 bear
1 rage

Can't disagree with God :P!

Azataso
10-22-2012, 07:24 PM
For endgame mages, max out meditation
For endgame bear, max out thornblast
For endgame birds, max out rage

Hope you find this helpful!

Noodleleg
10-22-2012, 07:29 PM
For endgame mages, max out meditation
For endgame bear, max out thornblast
For endgame birds, max out rage

Hope you find this helpful!

Hmm... Good days... 1/298 kill/death ratio :)

Azataso
10-22-2012, 07:35 PM
I love ruining innocent people's minds :banana:

Noodleleg
10-22-2012, 07:37 PM
I love ruining innocent people's minds :banana:

Naive-ness is the hearth of trolling <3

MightyMicah
10-22-2012, 07:41 PM
Level 16 bird build

Max thorn wall
Max thorn root
Max avian scream.

Remember level 16 bird only! :)

On a serious note, there's already an amazing thread like this one put together by Nick. Check it out ;)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42011-Build-thread!&highlight=Nick+twink+builds

Traebeles99
10-22-2012, 07:51 PM
their is already a thread like this go to chickenrunnn and his guide just saying.

D-:
10-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Level 18 Bird Guide!

Table of Contents:
I - Gear
II - Attributes
III - Skills
IV - Combos
V - Things to remember!

Well I hope you guys enjoy, give me some feedback too!

I. Gear:

-L5 Armsman
*(I personally use Forged) works the best for dodge, However I dont suggest getting 15 Armsman, since 5 and 15 have the same Dodge%.

-L10 Snipers Helmet, and shield.
*Can be found in "Dex 4-Pack". Or what I used was Conquerers. It gives more dodge. Find this under "L10 STR 4-Pack". If you have Snipers stay with it. Either is fine.

-18 Forgotten Bow/15 Toyman.
*If you want to be a super noob then use FB, I use L15 Toyman.

II. Attributes:

STR-22 (For 5 Armsman.)

INT- 5 (For 15 Toyman if you are going to use it.)

DEX- All remaining points here.

III. Skills:

-6 Evade
*A Birds best friend, max this out, because Evade is MANDITORY for a birds survival.

-3 Focus
*Just a good buff to get hit% up.

-4 Break
*Almost all birds use 5 break, but since break STACKS, there is NO NEED for 5. 4 is FINE.

-1 Shatter
*To start "Cruel Blast" Combo.

-1 Blast
*To end "Cruel Blast" Combo.

-1 Root
*Mostly for Debuffs on Birds, We'll get into this in combos.

-1 Repulse
*To kite a bears Stomp/Hellscream, and if you know your range very well, this would be good to get 22 bears out of range for beckon.

IV. Combos:

-For Bears: Focus, Evade, Repulse, Break, Shatter, Blast, Root.
*Personally I like to start off with repulse, run in like you are going to nuke, then repulse and run back, If they miss you will have time to start your combo. Then root at the end so you can kite some more. If they dont miss and it stuns you, pray for dodge.

-For Birds: Focus, Evade, Break, Shatter, Blast, Root, Repulse.
*Honestly this combo is very easy... I just use Repulse at the end for more damage, I wouldnt suggest using Repulse if they are trying to kite. I also recommend trying to get your root on, if it dodges it is fine, but it would be better to hit with root because there is a secret dodge debuff that comes with it.

-For Mages: Focus, Evade, Root, Break, Shatter, Blast, Repulse.
*The reason we start off with Root is to stop the mage from kiting, they will heal to get out of it, and after they WASTED a heal, you combo. I wouldnt use Repulse unless you are close enough for another root. After they wasted the heal they usually die within the first combo.
** Vs Mages, SAVE BLAST if they are L18 or up. When they MS, Blast, then start the combo given above.
*** Dont fight L22 Mages, they will kill you in an instant due to all the buffs.

V. Things to remember!
-Know your range (About 8m for Shatter and 12m for Repulse).
-Know when to start your combo and when to kite.
-Know a stomps range for 10. 12, 15, and 17 bears.
-Know Beckons range for 22 Bears. (If you face them ALWAYS repulse at 12).
-Know that dodge CAN be luck, so don't be amazed if you come out full after a fight and say "gf nub I'm full". Don't be disrespectful.

Level 19 Bird Guide!

Table of Contents
I - Build
II - Skills

This was a request by ethan123, so I'll make it. This is almost the same exact thing to 18 birds, so this will be shorter...

There are TWO things you can do at 19. Put break to 5, or focus to 4.

I. Build

Well the build is quite simple, there isn't really a wrong answer in my eyes.

Increasing STR - I would personally do this for more dodge %. But you also have other choices.

Increasing DEX - Basically just for more damage and such.

Increasing INT - Just for more Mana Regen since most birds have VERY LOW mana regen.

Keep in mind these can only be increased 5 points. So you can increase all 5 to STR, DEX, or INT. Or split them up. Although it would not make much of a difference. If you were to split them up I would try 3 STR, 2 DEX.

Skills

-3 to 4 Focus
*I would use this still since break stacks, but this is your choice. 4 Focus is better from my experience.

-4 to 5 Break
*Another good place to put your 1 point. I still like 4 break because it STACKS. It doesn't make much sense to me that people would put 5 instead of 4. Unless if they know it doesn't stack. Based on personal experience, I'd go 4 Focus. But this is your choice! don't be afraid to choose whichever you prefer.

Good luck out there!
~Lost

Chickenrunnn
10-23-2012, 01:09 PM
Many players builds there already :) :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs

xD

aav5224
10-24-2012, 03:12 PM
my build 15 bear 5 rage 5 stomp 3 ven 1 sms

aav5224
10-24-2012, 03:15 PM
my lvl 17 bear build 6 rage 1 ib 6 stomp 3 sms how to win stomp early then hit slash only against bears birds try to rush the heck out of them mage stomp first to stun them try to were 5 arms man to get dodge to miss frostandthen attack