PDA

View Full Version : M TOP TEN TOP TEN Suggestion Galore

wammm
10-22-2012, 07:27 PM
Here are some of my suggestion to the game. Please do pardon me if some of these were already mentioned.

1. TRADE SLOT EXPANSION
- 4 Trade slots for me and for some players is not enough tho it is desinged for a 4 item pc or SET. Making it a lil bit larger like 8-10 slots will probably make a good trades for players.

2. SIT EMOTICON
-Just heard many ppl ingame suggesting this cool emoticon will be frequenly used by many players esp AFKs and Bystanders.

3. "ACHIEVMENT"PRICES
-Earning achievements will grant u gratitude,name and fame.But most likely it'll be much better if that is acompanied by an ITEM particularly VANITY ITEMS as price.

4.DISABLE BUTTON FOR MONSTER / DUNGEON ANIMATION
-Animations during entering the dugeons annoys many players. I think it would be better if you add options that says to ENABE or DISABLE the animation. Most of them last for 5 sec. which tends to lessen any of elixers wore by a player.

5. FACE INVENTORY
- It would be cool if we have slots for all faces u bought and will be added to your character permanently and change face anytime you want without buying all over again.

6. TRADABLE PETS
-For CS' pet section.

7. GUILD'S EMBLEM
-A customized emblem for GUILDS.
(Near beside a member's name or a FLAG inside a guild hall.)

8.BGMs
- List of background music in or out of town.

9. ITEM DISPOSAL
- Mannnn this ones a real deal. Liquidating 100/200/300/400/500 items in inventory kills time, i think it would be better if theres a button that says SELL GREENS,SELL PURPS,SELL COMMONS,SELL TRASH for easier clearing of the bag.

10. ADDITIONAL HIDDEN MAPS
-I like hunting,exploring, and discovering things. I hope to see more of these hidden maps and hidden bosses with super ultra mega rare items ;)

Thats all folks ! Looking forward to a better PL !

HAPPY GAMING !
-WAMMM

TANKKAAR
10-22-2012, 07:33 PM
all of these are very great suggestions, some of them have been around as long as I can remember but that doesn't make me want them any less :)

Noodleleg
10-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Great ideas! But for number 4... I think there is already a disable camera effects button. However, the gypsy queen still seems to be a bit glitchy -_-!

wammm
10-23-2012, 09:21 AM
11. INBOX
-This is all i wanted !!!!!! I want an inbox in the game so that ppl can leave or give me msg anytime even tho im offline.

Walkhardd
10-23-2012, 09:24 AM
Good suggestions

Like noodle said. Options-->camera effects for #4.

FluffNStuff
10-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Some history on number 1. It was actually like this, but you had to scroll down to see everything in the trade window. This led to a high number of scams involving removing items from the 'hidden' part, which is the reason they changed it to only four.

Love the idea of number 2, it should not be that hard to implement.

angeldawn
10-23-2012, 09:44 AM
I love the sit emote and inbox!
U use these constantly in other games.

I would also love a face inv so I can change my face for pvp or per mood if it strikes me.

xbabybugszx
10-23-2012, 10:01 AM
Love #5 & 7 :)

Snakespeare
10-23-2012, 02:09 PM
You forgot Stash access for level 1 twinks. Basically to make Stash available as soon as someone upgrades to a Premium character.

ArtofWar
10-23-2012, 02:12 PM
I love all of these suggestions! tyvm!

Jhood5
10-24-2012, 07:42 AM
Some history on number 1. It was actually like this, but you had to scroll down to see everything in the trade window. This led to a high number of scams involving removing items from the 'hidden' part, which is the reason they changed it to only four.

Love the idea of number 2, it should not be that hard to implement.

Maybe then they could have side by side windows of 4?