PDA

View Full Version : Dream Eater Ap

Recipe
12-29-2023, 04:58 PM
Is there any possible way the requirements to enter Dreamscape can be changed? I came back to the game not to long ago and was trying to complete some of my aps and seen that I’m to high of a level to enter Dreamscape to defeat Dream Eater. If this could be changed I’d be grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

presp600
12-29-2023, 07:32 PM
Is there any possible way the requirements to enter Dreamscape can be changed? I came back to the game not to long ago and was trying to complete some of my aps and seen that I’m to high of a level to enter Dreamscape to defeat Dream Eater. If this could be changed I’d be grateful.

you go to your guild hall and sleep in the bed to enter the map.

Recipe
12-30-2023, 08:03 AM
you go to your guild hall and sleep in the bed to enter the map.

Lol.. it didn’t work[emoji42]

Megatr0n
12-31-2023, 06:40 AM
if you boost to 80 , it glitches out a few quests

asommers
01-01-2024, 01:40 PM

Sure, we can probably make it so if you're on the quest you can do it regardless of level.

If you know which ones, let us know.

-ALS

Recipe
01-01-2024, 05:52 PM
Sure, we can probably make it so if you're on the quest you can do it regardless of level.

If you know which ones, let us know.

-ALS

Ty I appreciate it

AucResearcher
01-04-2024, 02:21 AM
I did that aps when i reached 86 just 3 days ago , just sleep in guild bed and you should be good.... I've done it before when i reach higher lvl than requrement many time...idk if there's any bug or something but works fine for me

Recipe
01-04-2024, 04:40 AM
I did that aps when i reached 86 just 3 days ago , just sleep in guild bed and you should be good.... I've done it before when i reach higher lvl than requrement many time...idk if there's any bug or something but works fine for me

You gotta be dumber than a box of rocks to believe that would work . So I’m going to sssume you’re just joking .. lol

Notyakuza
01-04-2024, 04:56 AM
it works bro

Futumsh
01-04-2024, 11:40 AM
It already allows you to do the lowest of the dreamscape quests that you haven't already done. Just go to your house and use your bed.

Futumsh
01-04-2024, 11:43 AM

If there are actually any of these, post the details to the bugs & tech forum.

I verified that a new character can get the boost to 80, get a house & bed, use the bed, and do the first dreamscape quest (and subsequent ones after).

Recipe
01-05-2024, 04:04 AM
it works bro

I’m guessing you tried it .. you definitely didn’t wake up in dreamscape .. n you prob still got the quest unfinished. [emoji42]

asommers
01-09-2024, 11:38 AM
We're unable to reproduce the problem based on the limited information we have.

What are the exact steps you are using and what are you expecting to see but aren't seeing? Screenshots or video would be helpful.

-ALS