PDA

View Full Version : A thumbs up

Yich
10-22-2012, 10:23 PM
While there are a few things in PL that irk me, i feel the need to say something nice. I started to play a couple other MMOs while the servers were down and a HUGE thing I found worth pointing out is scamming. Pocket Legends is the cleanest MMO ive ever seen as far as scamming is concerned. Im not sure which Dev is responsible for reports about scammers, but he/she needs a raise. Keep up the good work devs.

Id also like to say that the short look of the new maps I got was sweet. Theres no one thing to point put about the looks, it all appeals to my eyes. As far as monster difficulty goes, we'll have to wait and see.

That is all.

Noodleleg
10-22-2012, 10:24 PM
I agree... Robbing a person of all their savings is only like an hour mute...

cookiez
10-22-2012, 10:29 PM
*ghasps with amazement* yich saying something nice!!!!

Anyways yeah it is now I realize it. Many other games (Mmo) have scamming through the roof!

Suentous PO
10-23-2012, 08:44 AM
We report scammers like it grants xp.
They come out of the woodwork on weekends. >=]

MightyMicah
10-23-2012, 08:46 AM
While there are a few things in PL that irk me, i feel the need to say something nice. I started to play a couple other MMOs while the servers were down and a HUGE thing I found worth pointing out is scamming. Pocket Legends is the cleanest MMO ive ever seen as far as scamming is concerned. Im not sure which Dev is responsible for reports about scammers, but he/she needs a raise. Keep up the good work devs.

Id also like to say that the short look of the new maps I got was sweet. Theres no one thing to point put about the looks, it all appeals to my eyes. As far as monster difficulty goes, we'll have to wait and see.

That is all.

You never cease to amaze me, Yich. Great thread, man! We need more of these :-)

Walkhardd
10-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Yich for Pres!

Mothwing
10-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Can't help but agree.

----------------------------------
Sent Using Tapatalk

Griffinfan
10-23-2012, 09:20 AM
Totally agree, I have been a avid MMO player (played way to many in the last 4 years lol) and PL is by far the most clean and of all the games I have played avidly, none had such involvement with the developers on every level.

In fact I didn't even ever see the developers in game, all they would do is talk down to the players in the forums. PL is so much different, the developers actually care about the players,

+1 to the devs

LwMark
10-23-2012, 02:36 PM
+1 to the people who care enough an actually report the scammers

Mage till the end
10-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Dont ya hate it when a scammer scams a new player lvl 30 ish of his account and they quit forever :/

Yich
10-23-2012, 09:56 PM
+1 to the people who care enough an actually report the scammers

Anyone who ever gets scammed reports the scammer.. Thats universal for every MMO and real life.. You cant applaud greedyness of Players or their revenge in trying to get someone banned.. You can only applaud the devs for being on top of the problem so well.

Traebeles99
10-23-2012, 10:01 PM
*ghasps with amazement* yich saying something nice!!!!

Anyways yeah it is now I realize it. Many other games (Mmo) have scamming through the roof!

Ikr thats a 1st xD though I agree go DEVS!!!!!