PDA

View Full Version : <Villian> The Official Guild Thread

Hexame
12-30-2023, 09:05 AM

Welcome To The Official Villain Guild Thread

I'll tell you a little about us ,

Villain was originally created by Aqla and later passed down Master position to Alice in 2021. We are a small guild doing achievements and have been getting Overall Leaderboard Normal Mode Banners Including The Top Class/Overall Leaderboards Getting Our Positions Secured and Obtaining The Banners Provided By SpaceTimeStudios and the Hardcore Leaderboard Overall/Top Class Banners as well for many years now. Your experience in the game doesn't matter to us one little bit at all, but attitude and personality does.

We stayed in this guild and remained in here with the small quantity

Villain is a very small family oriented group, made with few members from all over the world.

I have joined this guild and stayed in this guild for a very long time and it is a great guild. Mostly Indonesian Players but we also have few members from all over the world. Hardcore Mode and Normal Mode Leaderboards

Rules:

- Don't ask in personal messages to make party. Rather use the Guild Chat. We don't want anyone running a map and getting pms. It is not respectful and just common sense, better to ask in Guild Chat respectfully

-No Drama In Guild At All. Drama is not allowed

-No Scamming

-No Racism Jokes or remarks indirect jokes or it lead you to getting a instant kick, Simple

-No spamming chats

-Being an international guild, you must get used to seeing Indonesian Language in the Guild

-Keep guild chat clean (No Trash Talking Others/No Disrespecting Others In Guild Or Else Insta Kick, Such Behaviors Will Lead To A Instant Kick Very Fast.)

- No Violating The ToS At All. Be respectful to the game rules

Reminder:
When providing items or lending to others, always get your collateral incase something goes bad by the behavior of the other person that can potentially scam you. So Always Obtain Collateral. This is common sense to secure yourself from getting scammed ever.

Guild Master
Alice / Rani / Nabs (Top Overall Leaderboard/Top Class Rogue Leaderboard/ Top Hardcore Mode Warrior Leaderboard)

The Official Officers In Position

Ahexame/Hexame (Top Player Overall/Top Hardcore Overall Leaderboards)

Alkitab (Op Female Warrior)

Qtng (Loyal)

Tail (Event LB/Timed Runs LB Runner)

Vanbelts (Great Helper)

Quinisa (Seasonal Expert)

Most Importantly, Have Fun Enjoying The Very Game SpaceTimeStudios Have Provided

Best Wishes From Me and My Wifey Rani

Hexame
12-30-2023, 10:32 AM
The end of the Season 31 is now coming to a near-end

A big congrats to Tail for reaching The Hydra's Bog Leaderboard Position

A Very Big Congrats For Securing The Season 31 Of Arcane Legends and obtaining the amazing banners and badges for the Season 31 and to keep going for many and many years and different seasons to come. Congrats my wife Rani another banner and badge

Learning Explosive Expert Alone Without Leeching From Anyone to Finally Reaching 1 Million PvE Kills On Hardcore Mode To End Off The Season 31 Hardcore Mode Overall Leaderboards and Obtaining A Wider Banner with more Width to it! Top Class Hardcore Mode Warrior/Top Class Normal Mode Warrior. It's been a very funny journey :rapture:

A huge and big congrats to my real life wife Rani/Alice/Nabs!!! For Making A Come Back From Her First Death On Hardcore! I'm glad you have me to help you out in every step of your journey in Hardcore Mode. A Death can be painful and discouraging from working hard to get that spot again. I'm very proud of you for sticking through and staying strong and reaching back on the official Hardcore Mode Leaderboard Warrior Class. Very Very Proud Of This

The new year 2024 is coming and I wish the best endeavors and hope everyone has a great 2024 ahead in our Guild Villain.
Spend time with your husband and Spend time with your wife, if you are married in real life.
and Spend Time with your loved family ones and close friends in real life, if you aren't married

May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and many new inspirations to your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness. I hope that this new year will be the best year of your life. May all your hopes are fulfilled and all your dreams come true.

Have a great 2024 New Year :peaceful:

muted
12-30-2023, 10:52 AM
Special thanks to Hex for finally, step up to create this thread for the Villain guild [emoji3059].
Yes, we mostly are Indonesian but Hex been with us for a year+ and been contribute to the guild with everything he could. We respect his loyalty, smiling on his greetings in guild chat with Indonesia language (yup he learn Bahasa Indonesia), always offering help in gc in normal and hardcore, and many more.

For you who likes small warm guild, which not too serious but fun, you can join us. Any language is welcome, but English would be more understandable [emoji16].

Atau buat kamu yang lagi cari guild Indo, yuk join. Asal gak pake drama ya [emoji1308].

Ign : Alice/Nabs

Hexame
01-01-2024, 05:47 AM
The Season 31 Leaderboard has just ended!:distracted:

Let's show off our banners that we always get in our small cozy guild :rapture:

The Best Of The Best Top Overall Normal Mode Leaderboard Season 31 Banners:

The Top Class Normal Mode Leaderboard Season 31 Banners:

The Top Class Hardcore Mode Warrior Leaderboards Season 31 Banners:

The Top Overall Hardcore Mode Leaderboards Season 31 Banner:

The Hardcore Seasonal 31 Banner Undershooting

Congrats to getting these banners in our small guild and sticking together with each other and staying loyal as always :)

muted
01-01-2024, 09:11 AM
The Season 31 Leaderboard has just ended!:distracted:

Let's show off our banners that we always get in our small cozy guild :rapture:

The Best Of The Best Top Overall Normal Mode Leaderboard Season 31 Banners:

The Top Class Normal Mode Leaderboard Season 31 Banners:

The Top Class Hardcore Mode Warrior Leaderboards Season 31 Banners:

The Top Overall Hardcore Mode Leaderboards Season 31 Banner:

The Hardcore Seasonal 31 Banner Undershooting

Congrats to getting these banners in our small guild and sticking together with each other and staying loyal as always :)

Congratulation!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aexs
01-01-2024, 09:31 AM
nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hexame
01-05-2024, 11:19 AM
A big thanks to Remi for updating the Season 31 results
A big congrats to Alice for reaching the Top Overall Player and Top Rogue in the leaderboards

Hexame
01-07-2024, 09:03 PM
It's a amazing start of the New Year of 2024 and a great start of the season that SpaceTimeStudios has provided us and amazing start with Rani for doing a great job so far in the Top Seasonal HC Leaderboards and reaching 28,175 Achievement Points and snagging the #1 Overall HC Seasonal and #1 Top Hardcore Seasonal Rogue position so far in the present with 84 days left till the season ends. Don't die and stay alive my love :distracted:

A huge thank you to my friend and just showing his real presence in Hardcore Mode this season and being in the front lines as a Hardcore Mage in the new expansion maps and proving he's not afraid one bit, at all. A huge shout out to the one and only Rifle for helping out not only me but also taking his time to help out Audic as well :rapture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOMLmB81PwQ

That being said and with such a great start to the Season 32 journey. Let's keep it going and be safe at the same time

Slite
01-10-2024, 08:12 AM
can i join please

Hexame
01-17-2024, 01:08 PM
can i join please
Sorry about the late response :distracted:

Add me or Alice and we'll review your character and see if it's eligible for the recruitment process
(We are still figuring out what the recruitment requirements should be like) so I would assume you should be fine for now in the time being to join (Igns Hexame/Ahexame or Alice/Nabs/Rani)

Hexame
02-23-2024, 10:40 PM
The Valentine's Day Event has ended and a huge congrats to Joyyyyyy , Nabs , and myself for reaching the Valentine's Day Event Leaderboard in our small cozy guild :rapture: !

A screenshot of us celebrating our prizes provided by SpaceTimeStudios cheerfully!

and another!:distracted:

What Did SpaceTimeStudios Provide Us For The Bronze Tier Event Leaderboard Rewards On My Hardcore Character? ?

A Precise Fury Jewel On HC Is Always Super Cool! The love crafting event was fun and using the Fury Jewel Elixirs really helped out on crafting other noble fury jewels that I got to craft so this Precise Fury Jewel is a plus :star:. Thank you Spacetimestudios :02.47-tranquillity:

The Amour Assassin Wings :angel:

50 Platinum

5 Bound Elite Awakening Gems

Congrats! Great Job on reaching the LB somehow on HC without trying and just doing duo most of the time without looking for other people or guildies for a pt. :distracted:

We only wanted our Badges done but it seems we got both done and with reaching the event leaderboard on Hardcore Mode! :apple:

Great job my Nabs! :distracted:

muted
02-24-2024, 12:03 AM
The Valentine's Day Event has ended and a huge congrats to Joyyyyyy , Nabs , and myself for reaching the Valentine's Day Event Leaderboard in our small cozy guild :rapture: !

A screenshot of us celebrating our prizes provided by SpaceTimeStudios cheerfully!

and another!:distracted:

What Did SpaceTimeStudios Provide Us For The Bronze Tier Event Leaderboard Rewards On My Hardcore Character? ?

A Precise Fury Jewel On HC Is Always Super Cool! The love crafting event was fun and using the Fury Jewel Elixirs really helped out on crafting other noble fury jewels that I got to craft so this Precise Fury Jewel is a plus :star:. Thank you Spacetimestudios :02.47-tranquillity:

The Amour Assassin Wings :angel:

50 Platinum

5 Bound Elite Awakening Gems

Congrats! Great Job on reaching the LB somehow on HC without trying and just doing duo most of the time without looking for other people or guildies for a pt. :distracted:

We only wanted our Badges done but it seems we got both done and with reaching the event leaderboard on Hardcore Mode! [emoji519]

Great job my Nabs! :distracted:We also do our best to boost our hc seasonal to reach at minimum gold tier event to get the new title and legendary pet [emoji6]

Sent from my vivo 1804 using Tapatalk

Hexame
02-24-2024, 01:49 AM
We also do our best to boost our hc seasonal to reach at minimum gold tier event to get the new title and legendary pet [emoji6]

Slow down! Your too op! Miss #1 Overall Seasonal HC Rogue :rolleyes:

Huge grats on getting the Arcane Maul Of Ollerus on HC Mode! I'm jelly!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ-yWRmGB8A

:rapture:

Msceo
02-24-2024, 11:57 AM
Congrats guys!!!! Rani, Criticallover, Bslew and Hyouihc are doing great so far in the hc seasonal lb!! gz gz! :peach:

Hexame
02-24-2024, 01:09 PM
Congrats guys!!!! Rani, Criticallover, Bslew and Hyouihc are doing great so far in the hc seasonal lb!! gz gz! :peach:

Once I'm done finishing up the 100 Pets at Level Cap AP on Normal Mode, I'll come back to helping out the hardcore seasonals again :peaceful:

35 more pets to go :distracted:

Safirass
02-24-2024, 01:15 PM
Congrats! nice to see rewards from valentine day event on hardcore mode and nice to see guildies already working on new aps on normal mode congrats everyone in Villain!!!

Msceo
02-25-2024, 05:12 PM
Once I'm done finishing up the 100 Pets at Level Cap AP on Normal Mode, I'll come back to helping out the hardcore seasonals again :peaceful:
35 more pets to go :distracted:

OP Hex! It's really good to see you help Rani out on her hardcore seasonal and bringing her to the #1 overall position on her seasonal hardcore and helping her out always :peach:
and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2WvUWt4xKM Explosive Expert on HC! Solo? OP Villain HC Hex!

Safirass
02-26-2024, 11:24 PM
Hex is OP. Not many of the other current active guilds has man that can solo Explosive Expert on Hardcore Mode like him. Only Smartdriod and Hex solo'd this AP on Hardcore. If dead, 1600 plat to revive and Hex survive and recorded it at the same time with Jack Hallow mob in too xD OP Hex :)

Hexame
03-13-2024, 02:30 PM
Hope the Urosoth Event is going great

A huge thank you for dropping by and checking in Kev. (My old guild master in Horror before the split happened in Purge)

He's been not just my guild master in the previous generations ago but the guild master for major pvpers such as even Zeus during that generation along with most of the major OG pvpers in Karma and in Horror. Still happy to see you in Horror with Msmystic till this day. Glad to see you guys moved in to Toronto as well other than the liberals screwing things up here!

Thank you Kev and Msmystic for dropping by and filling up my nostalgia moments this Urosoth Event.

That being said.. The event is ending soon and I'm proud to see Vanbelts and Quinisa nearing the Top 10 in the Rogue Leaderboards and hopefully me and Alice can keep up in the Top 25!

Update on the rewards will be posted here (If we make it that is)

Hexame
03-15-2024, 06:50 AM
The Ursoth's Assault Event has ended :distracted:

I'm proud of our officer Quinisa for reaching the Top 10 position for her first time ever and obtaining the Gonborgh Rogue Vanity Set, Corrupted Finesse Jewel, Ceerin Banner, Ceerin Wings and the beautiful title!

Congrats to Vanbelts , Alice and myself for reaching the Top 25 rewards! I'm so glad we got this done whilst dealing with our real life work throughout Mondays to Fridays and also with working on HC stuff at the same time! Gosh! Great to see us not just stand around in Exp Camp but rather get things done with our hard work while we use our free time :distracted:

Warrior Event Leaderboard Congrats To Myself I Guess!

Rogue Event Leaderboard Congrats To My Amazing Alice!

Rogue Event Leaderboard Congrats To Our Helpful Officers Vanbelts and Quinisa! Good work!!

Thank you SpaceTimeStudios for giving us these rewards and making this fun event for us to play!

And another one....:distracted:

Obtaining The Lotus Flower Wisp on my Hardcore Mode Warrior by solo'ing the entire event on Hardcore without leeching from others as usual :distracted:

As I seen Elite Gates Portal opened during this Ursoth event, I stopped running Event LB to take advantage and began solo'ing and worked on finishing Varden Valley Gates Elite 1k/1k at the same time during this Ursoth Assault Event

I'm proud of us even if we're small guild and we do not have a BIG guild like others. I'm so glad that we get things done in areas of the game when we do use our time
Time is important after all and you don't want to waste it one bit at all :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ4B02lHsA4&t=4s

That being said... thanks to SpacetimeStudios for a great event and looking forward to the next one!

muted
03-15-2024, 07:20 AM
Congratulation for LB Ursoth's event 2024!!!
Wow Quinisa you did it! You look cute with that vanity reward.
As always, Vanbelts having a big heart to sacrifice his rank at LB and not being selfish.
Well me & Hexame are pretty happy in top 25, we are having fun!

And thank you to all the guild members who keen to reach plat tier in each week. Well done officers who taking care the members who need the boost tier, and even providing free dolls. I am so proud of you all!

Btw.. Nice thread love, Hex. You make the thread is enjoyable to read with that animated picture. Thumbs up

Hexame
03-15-2024, 12:10 PM
Congratulation for LB Ursoth's event 2024!!!

Btw.. Nice thread love, Hex. You make the thread is enjoyable to read with that animated picture. Thumbs up

Ty :distracted: congrats on finishing up your 100 Pets At Level Cap

Your seasonal hardcore is still doing great on the Hardcore seasonal leaderboard being #1 Rogue Class on Rani and as the season will end soon you will get that free badge. It'll be great to have a seasonal rank display as #1 option for Rani
I'm so glad I found a way for you to get a free badge every season just by carrying you all the way to top 10 easily on the hardcore seasonal class LB <3 :distracted:

Ferras
03-15-2024, 05:51 PM
Congratulations Quinisa Vanbelts Alice and Hex :rugby:

muted
03-15-2024, 08:21 PM
Thank you so much my love for helping me always my Hex [emoji173] congrats to you also for finishing the Menagerie Of Heroism AP Arun! Your going up even more now on the Hardcore Overall LB and I'm so happy to see that! Stay safe Villain Hcs! and can't wait till the end of the season [emoji6]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240316/5b65b04904424b4c14e584226cb33314.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240316/95df2eedb5c9341774715d4ba4851b40.jpg

Safirass
03-15-2024, 08:21 PM
congrats folks! :star:

hunnycho
03-17-2024, 04:01 PM
I just felt a nice cool breeze of cringe

muted
04-01-2024, 07:11 AM
Season 32

Congratulation for the achievement of your hardwork and consistency on normal and hardcore.
Quinisa get her top 10 normal seasonal & hardcore too, that's epic!

Erdualima got a quick jump on top 25 normal seasonal in 20 days, that's a wow!

Then let's go to our hardcore seasonal...
Myself, Rani hold the number 1 class but happy in number 2 overall (I admit there are much thing to handle). But the journey and experience as my 1st hardcore seasonal was super amazing! Hex always there to help and very detail to carry. Eventho he able to help on hard map, but still he always make sure that I am safe. Thank you love.

Bslew, he is a person who love to get all done in last minute. Glad he can make it in top 10!

Criticalover, dead on 1st character, does not make her quit. She is back and got the top 10 too.

Villainhc, well that's my hc mage. At first just willing get the banner but end up stay in top 10. Hex so pasionate carry my mage xD

Hyouihc, it's Quinisa's hc. Fill in our pt run at every map carried by Hex =p. Kinda panic on last minute because her rank drop, but our hero, Hex came to help and thankfully get back the top 10 with tie.

Lapihc, an instant 1 day grind from lvl 1to be top 25. And yes, it's Quinisa too. Omg!

Especially for Hardcore, a great thank you to Hex for the carry. Yup its only him who carry us (Nabs take part of it too, but not like what Hex did).

Wait, it's not done yet.
I would like to give applause to Hexame/Hexxame for your top player on normal/hardcore. Bravo!!!

Myself, Alice also on top player. And my hardcore Nabs, stay at top class hardcore.

Thank you to all officers, recruiter, members who help in every way they could. And cheer us through guild chat/pm. Such a wonderful people.

Unfortunately I can't gather to all the seasonal LB player in camera. But I believe Hex will have it and post it soon.

Thank you for the fun season 32. Looking forward to the more fun seasons!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240401/6e09bba9e9ee2db7e3431d3b676f2977.jpg

Hexame
04-01-2024, 02:53 PM
Gz everyone on the Banners and Badges[emoji471]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240401/09c2535b91911363cd3f3b5e4898c389.gifhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240401/4ba1e87eda95c89d5abda6b372fa465c.gifhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240401/96eaf7a6c01ca327ea042eb7f7a63b5b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240401/adbf312b2e228c635e8fd7900899eed3.jpg

Hexame
04-01-2024, 02:56 PM
Congrats! Even if you didn't hit 1# Overall on your hc seasonal because of the new Pet Level Up Aps on normal mode and since we also take care of our normal characters, there wasn't enough time but we got more badges awarded by sts and banners for our normal and hc accounts as usual so W either way[emoji471][emoji322]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240401/64d174db9adbafc73701b02e722b15d9.gif26539026539126 5392

You can now wear your seasonal rank on avatar homepage and see the seasonal rank for #1 Class on your HC Rogue now[emoji846]

muted
04-05-2024, 09:24 AM
Congratulation "Goatmessi" for Top 10 Winner Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024.

He reach 30m ish points and believe me..its not cheap! [emoji28]

He is using all the LB reward in the pic (he forgot to use the title & the wisp) :
- Hard to Break Title
- Blossomkeeper Vanity
- Spring Equinox Badge & Banner
- Emberglide's Watch Wisp

Well done Goatmessi.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240405/c51d44ac1b2a4bdd27080f09b0e78a07.jpg

Hexame
04-05-2024, 04:13 PM
Grats Goatmessi[emoji122]