PDA

View Full Version : Dem elixirs

iprotectnoobs
10-23-2012, 07:54 AM
k guys just some tips:
if you have 3x daily blessing elixir, and want to add another thrasher elixir, DONT!!! You will get no bonus to damage, armor whatsoever. What I would recommend is just getting the simple 4x xp elixir on top of the 3x daily blessing. The results are the same and you save a lot more plat. Oh and btw, can someone confirm if 3x daily blessing, 2x exp weeklong elixir, and 4x exp elixir stack?, cuz that would be awesome

Gaunab
10-23-2012, 07:58 AM
They do stack to x9. TechnoEmail confirmed that.

Yich
10-23-2012, 10:44 AM
k guys just some tips:
if you have 3x daily blessing elixir, and want to add another thrasher elixir, DONT!!! You will get no bonus to damage, armor whatsoever. What I would recommend is just getting the simple 4x xp elixir on top of the 3x daily blessing. The results are the same and you save a lot more plat. Oh and btw, can someone confirm if 3x daily blessing, 2x exp weeklong elixir, and 4x exp elixir stack?, cuz that would be awesome

I didnt think of that. Not a good idea to put down any kind of item in the plat store though. They gotta get dem sales.

Rare
10-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Plan works unless there is a pl outage and your blessing expires :(

onemadzhau
10-23-2012, 11:33 AM
If this helps I was getting 5 xp at mega maze with that combo

Energizeric
10-23-2012, 02:47 PM
There is actually one reason to add thrasher to the combo elixir....if you are farming then the luck stacks. Combo only gives 30%, thrasher gives another 35%, Techno confirmed that luck does stack, so you would get more rerolls. Often times when I get a combo elixir, I then add the 7-plat 2x combo elixir just to have the added luck. Those 2 elixirs along with my big luck helm means I got around 80% luck which is almost as good as shamus, but at only 7 plat per half hour. Plus I also get the added armor & damage bonus.

lilweezy
11-09-2012, 03:49 AM
up to how many X do the attack, speed and armor stack to?