You gotta chill dude
No need to manipulate everything new [emoji3064]

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
01-01-2024, 08:56 PM
You gotta chill dude
No need to manipulate everything new [emoji3064]

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Not really manipulating , w1 Halloween rogue sells like 11b+ , I believe this looks much better than that and especially coz it’s white color , 8b is an understatement if u consider it that way

Straef
01-01-2024, 08:59 PM
Not really manipulating , w1 Halloween rogue sells like 11b+ , I believe this looks much better than that and especially coz it’s white color , 8b is an understatement if u consider it that wayIt is.
If you see his godfire post right before this.

W1 Halloween had a lot more demand.
Now. If we're looking at w1 polar, when most rogs struggled getting 3-4 for theirs. How is this one any special? Lol.
8b won't happen. If one of his groups wanna buy it. To inflate, go for it.
But just look at recent posts. Getting almost half of this auto.
Gj

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

arozalihd
01-01-2024, 09:05 PM
It is.

Now. If we're looking at w1 polar, when most rogs struggled getting 3-4 for theirs. How is this one any special? Lol.
Gj

Couple of these sets sold at 7-8b , I’m just trying my luck to see if I get any good offers , it’s my price if I achieve it or not , there’s no need to show jealously in my post , thank you and gl being a sad little man [emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
01-01-2024, 09:05 PM
It is.

Gj

Well even ohni w1 when it came out people didn’t offer more than 2-3 , this is much more deserving of 11b+ offer than the ohni sets that’s my opinion + the only reason I see being lesser demand rn is coz awakening event just around the corner , it is definitely gonna sky rocket later on considering the fact that :

1. It’s white color [Which is the most premium color that’s exists in the game as there’s literally maximum only 2-3 variations of good white vanities ]

2. It’s a week 1 set which is usually the hardest week to perform

3. U don’t need a lot of demand for its price to rise , there’s just 5 sets which will get exhausted soon and no one will soon be selling these , better get it now rather than regretting later and paying 2-3x price !

Straef
01-01-2024, 09:06 PM
Well even ohni w1 when it came out people didn’t offer more than 2-3 , this is much more deserving of 11b+ offer than the ohni sets that’s my opinion + the only reason I see being lesser demand rn is coz awakening event just around the corner , it is definitely gonna sky rocket later on considering the fact that :

1. It’s white color [Which is the most premium color that’s exists in the game as there’s literally maximum only 2-3 variations of good white vanities ]

3. U don’t need a lot of demand for its price to rise , there’s just 5 sets which will get exhausted soon and no one will soon be selling these , better get it now rather than regretting later and paying 2-3x price !FoH[emoji38]

Itzmemohsin
01-01-2024, 09:08 PM
FoH[emoji38]

Oh now I see lol , you sold urs for cheaper that’s why [emoji848]

Straef
01-01-2024, 09:08 PM
Couple of these sets sold at 7-8b , I’m just trying my luck to see if I get any good offers , it’s my price if I achieve it or not , there’s no need to show jealously in my post , thank you and gl being a sad little man [emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHow'd you get banned, and come back with banners@-@
Go break some more ToS. Weirdo

arozalihd
01-01-2024, 09:09 PM
How'd you get banned, and come back with banners@-@
Go break some more ToS. Weirdo

Szn 28 and 29 banners? That I ran for ? Oh this is embarrassing for u

Dreking
01-01-2024, 09:16 PM
Ladies take it outside, Let people sell their stuff in peace bump to this dope set GL����

Disrupts
01-01-2024, 10:27 PM

3. U don’t need a lot of demand for its price to rise , there’s just 5 sets which will get exhausted soon and no one will soon be selling these , better get it now rather than regretting later and paying 2-3x price !Week 1 is the hardest to run?!

Have you ever ran a Leaderboard?

Bro, don't say joke like that, I almost died laughing.

-Interrupting

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
01-01-2024, 11:41 PM
Week 1 is the hardest to run?!

Have you ever ran a Leaderboard?

Bro, don't say joke like that, I almost died laughing.

-Interrupting

Sent from my SM-G781U using TapatalkBruh people don't have preparation time in week 1 , they don't have energy kits / dragon flame stones pre-prepared like people who run week 2 & week 3 have and usually there is a lot of hype when an event starts so I meant in that way, Mr expert leaderboard runner !

Quite odd that you died laughing on such weird things [emoji23] , hope you come alive to reply to this [emoji3064]

forzalicia
01-02-2024, 12:21 AM
Bruh people don't have preparation time in week 1 , they don't have energy kits / dragon flame stones pre-prepared like people who run week 2 & week 3 have and usually there is a lot of hype when an event starts so I meant in that way, Mr expert leaderboard runner !

Quite odd that you died laughing on such weird things [emoji23] , hope you come alive to reply to this [emoji3064]

Yea but there’s less competition in week 1 due to less preparation, that’s why week 2 and 3 is harder because there’s so many people prepared to fight for spots

Though in this case I think w1 polar was harder to run since Christmas had so much hype since last year, people been waiting to run

Disrupts
01-02-2024, 12:30 AM
Bruh people don't have preparation time in week 1 , they don't have energy kits / dragon flame stones pre-prepared like people who run week 2 & week 3 have and usually there is a lot of hype when an event starts so I meant in that way, Mr expert leaderboard runner !

Quite odd that you died laughing on such weird things [emoji23] , hope you come alive to reply to this [emoji3064]There is no preperation for free energy kits no.

But let's look at this winter for example.

1k kits = roughly 80k points on average.

I ran 8k times in week 2 for a total of about 707k points.

Week 1 top 5 tie was at 311k points.

Week 2 top 5 tie was over 500k (top 1 points for week 1).

- 120k points for free kits + free kits crafting (999 kits 999 essence), that is still a much harder LB than week 1.

So I still fail to see your logic and understanding here.

Thanks,

-Interrupting.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
01-02-2024, 12:48 AM
There is no preperation for free energy kits no.

But let's look at this winter for example.

1k kits = roughly 80k points on average.

I ran 8k times in week 2 for a total of about 707k points.

Week 1 top 5 tie was at 311k points.

Week 2 top 5 tie was over 500k (top 1 points for week 1).

- 120k points for free kits + free kits crafting (999 kits 999 essence), that is still a much harder LB than week 1.

So I still fail to see your logic and understanding here.

Thanks,

-Interrupting.

Sent from my SM-G781U using TapatalkOk , actually you might be right , but week 1 usually has the best and more valuable stuff like see last year's winter week 1 nitta set , halloween week 1 ohni set etc .

The colors & designs chosen for week 1 usually are superior and even then If people don't spend that much effort , that makes me think a little, but ye u are right it might not be as difficult as the other weeks [but ye doing week 1 definitely gives the first movers advantage] .

Activista
01-02-2024, 01:04 AM
Could you stop arguing and that's it? They are simply personal tastes, if more people like it, the more demands they will have, don't get so complicated

forzalicia
01-02-2024, 01:15 AM
Ok , actually you might be right , but week 1 usually has the best and more valuable stuff like see last year's winter week 1 nitta set , halloween week 1 ohni set etc .

The colors & designs chosen for week 1 usually are superior and even then If people don't spend that much effort , that makes me think a little, but ye u are right it might not be as difficult as the other weeks [but ye doing week 1 definitely gives the first movers advantage] .

Yea week 1 def easier but also always has the most expensive sets

Itzmemohsin
01-02-2024, 02:08 AM
Yea week 1 def easier but also always has the most expensive sets

Ye , they are given the first mover advantage.

arozalihd
01-03-2024, 10:28 PM
Bump :D

arozalihd
01-07-2024, 11:50 AM
Bump new main cos

arozalihd
01-14-2024, 09:37 AM
Bump :D

arozalihd
01-17-2024, 05:57 PM
Bump

arozalihd
01-28-2024, 02:41 PM
Bump

ItsTheCat
01-28-2024, 04:44 PM
Bump

Here’s a bump can you also add who the c/os are coming from? Thanks

Brruiser
01-29-2024, 03:35 PM
I ran top 5 winter myself W1 rog and I sold my rogue set for Rhinestone aura to ign Sniper, its not being manipulated lol

Ign Exzeiled

arozalihd
02-15-2024, 12:26 AM
Opening this sale back up , looking for a reasonable amount to let it go for

arozalihd
02-16-2024, 11:56 AM
Bump

Itemstore
04-03-2024, 11:58 PM
Lol this is all so funny ok I offer 400m for Polar set war let me know and 1b is 1bull

Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk

Itemstore
04-04-2024, 01:08 AM
I would estimate now what makes reason top 10-5 lb sets starting at 500m-1b and hovering around that price for 5-10 years then having expensive prices going strait from 500m to 8b it's a made up number
Based from players who have done the event with the set trading amongst themselves if you think about it tho realistically XD a old top 10 what ran 2-3 weeks for 10 rogue sets war and mage sets technically is rarer than top 5 sets what run each week for 3 weeks giving recolour of same vanity of 15 each class XD so if you think about it out of rarity some of the top 10 sets are rarer than top 5 also demand is low you can see this because for exsaple top5 ohni or bear sets you letting them sell in auc 400-500m a set and you letting them sit there for 3 days when you price them 8b @.@ or even 1b means you value to sell yours above a bill but won't instantly b them for 1b or 400m cuz they ain't worth it to you come on guys common sense I'm tired of the lunacy XD if you want to try manipulate the prices atleast make it believable and b any ohni bear item u see for 1b or more or you just leaving them provng you all manipulated XD ps im saying this cuz im bored and rich and tired of people trying to sell me stuff i tend to sell items to players at affordable prices and i don't want to have to start adding billions to prices of items not worth it items are only worth what people willing to pay as in the majority of the poor XD and my time is precious so you can copy. And past this were you like XD my opinion all

Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk

arozalihd
04-04-2024, 07:20 AM
Sorry for ur kind words but it was sold , forgot to close thread [emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060]