PDA

View Full Version : Rare names

Pridestalker
10-23-2012, 09:43 AM
As everyone already knows Pocket Legends is a fairly old game, so there's lots of accounts and characters on it. So there is not a big amount of rare names. By rare names I mean common words such as "Fly", "Twink" etc. Now the majority of these names are unused because the users are not active. Especially I would want a name like that but it's really hard to get one since the game is old.

Now I will explain you the thing that would let us get more cool names. I think this is a common thing on many games, though, and it might have been suggested before.

So if someone is not active on his account for like an year (doesn't have to be one year exactly) the character's name should be deleted. Basically if he ever gets active again, he just needs to rename his account. Now the someone else could use the old name. So the character would not be deleted in case he will start playing PL again and we could assure that the name could be used though.

Feedback?

Thanks

xbabybugszx
10-23-2012, 09:58 AM
You can just email STS saying that you want to recover a certain name and they will check to see if they can make it available for you. Then they will ask if you can spend 50plat to rename a character or just create a new character so they can give it that certain name you want. Thats how i got my mages name "Trust".

Pridestalker
10-23-2012, 10:41 AM
I never said it was in-active. It was a pure example.

Yich
10-23-2012, 10:57 AM
I never said it was in-active. It was a pure example.

Just email support. Dont tell your friends about it.

Knockador
10-23-2012, 02:03 PM
Agreed 99%.