View Full Version : Small Update for Guild hall

Xxlolkillerxx
01-01-2024, 10:06 PM
Id would be very nice if your can make a event for the guild hall where you can loot furniture or craft a guild hall location wich give a boost like the house location but for all guild member and the black void around the guild hall isn‘t very importanz to watch
I think we need one a year one guild event where guild‘s can run a seperat lb where top 5 or 10 can win a special location wich better stats like there you can craft an a furniture like a pocal or banner for the guild hall

You can build the craft system like you need 5 craft elements wich can farm on the event map or any map but its like energy farm for lvl 86 they can drop more in 86 or elite timed rund maps an lower lvl in the lower lvl maps

The complete guild farm like 7k from all 5 craft elements and give it to the guild master hwo craft the Location or they craft it by thereselve but only the guild master can open it

For the locations it would be nice if there have a brand new design and not be copy pastet from house locations and the designt is complete arround the guild hall because in guild hall you can move the camera

I hope this woke up your interest and sry for my english if its hard to read all this :3

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

asommers
01-03-2024, 01:22 PM
While it does seem interesting, guild hall locations would just force players to only play in the guild with the most locations limiting the number of guilds.

-ALS

Xxlolkillerxx
01-03-2024, 03:11 PM
While it does seem interesting, guild hall locations would just force players to only play in the guild with the most locations limiting the number of guilds.

-ALS

Thats a good point i didnt think abaout it but in that case the locations can get craft be easier and the leaderboard it gives special titel to all players hwo are from beginning until the end of the event member of a guild so no one can join in the middle of the event to get a titel for just joining or a lb in the guild where you can see the member who get the most points in the event for the guild like everyone hwo get like 200k points get a titel so players in guild who doing nothing doesnt get gifts for other players work

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

|Ares|
01-03-2024, 04:12 PM

-ALS

In general can we have guild hall locations implemented just for the sole visual purpose?