Uiteosab
10-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Star legends should have new weapon like:

1.machine gun
-low damage
-rapid fire

2.laser gun
-High damage
-never stop shooting(except you press the shoot button)
-only get if you defeat durex the devastator

3.Rocket
-High Damage
-Make the enemies fall
-slow gun

I hope this helpful

Mitchturbo
10-23-2012, 11:09 AM
I don't like the idea of running slower than we already do ;-)

Besides people without em will rush off (mitchturbo) kill all the enemy's before the new guns will show up Lmao!

Shonex
10-23-2012, 11:58 AM
I don't like the idea of running slower than we already do ;-)

Besides people without em will rush off (mitchturbo) kill all the enemy's before the new guns will show up Lmao!
I agree,we already have slow-motion running,we don`t need to go slower :vwink:

ArtofWar
10-23-2012, 01:32 PM
I like the rocket one but without the slow motion please. :)

Asifrausa
10-23-2012, 09:28 PM
I agree,we already have slow-motion running,we don`t need to go slower :vwink:

I completely agreed with this.
The new weapon should be something that we can used to help us in battle not slow us down thus, it's Star legend not Gun Bros.
Btw, I like the idea adding a rocket launcher into SL.
Since it's a space future killing aliens types of game so, it should have some types of heavy weapons such as the rocket, a twin aux machine gun, or a heavy laser canon just like Durrex tail.

Corpser
10-24-2012, 03:45 AM
i like the idea of the rocket launcher for sure :) it'd be amazing laser sounds op xD

Szangheili
10-24-2012, 03:51 PM
^^ agree, the laser sounds OP'ed. Everything else sounds sweet ;)

Cahaun
10-24-2012, 04:07 PM
What we need is variety of weapon types, mini-dungeons that have respawning mobs or unique locations and loot (I.e. Forbidden Crypt, grates, etc.), and set bonuses for the pinks we got. I was also thinking about if they did the same for the regular sets like someone in a full SunWalker set getting a little boost. Another thing that can be added is improving the bonuses for crafted gear to make the price tag more reasonable and adding more advanced crafting methods for our gear. (Combining dna into power cells or programs into tech pieces)

thecrankybearsam
10-24-2012, 06:13 PM
Good idea, however it is kind of unusual to come out with new weapons after the expansion came out with new weapons...you should submit your thoughts when the new expansion is coming ;) but who knows...it's not my choice

Szangheili
10-24-2012, 07:55 PM
You know what we really need? More vanity back armor!! Scorn wings and jetpacks aren't enough to be honest..