PDA

View Full Version : Store vaults

Apocalyptis
01-02-2024, 02:58 PM
Hello devs, this winter a new store feature was introduced to us - vaults. I really liked this update, therefore I’m very curious about some details regarding this feature.

Based on the text in the main preview post: “Vaults are a new addition to the store with some limited availability jewels, including the Winter Event's new Hailstone Gem. Vaults are only available for a very limited amount of time, so keep an eye out!”

1. Should we expect more unique items being released in some of the upcoming events this year?
2. Since it’s a time-limited item behind “paywall”, can the buyers be sure that it won’t return once it’s gone? (Like other store bought event items: auras, lockeds, vanity sets)
3. Will the vaults be only jewel based or is there also a plan to make some other types of unique items? E.g. weapons, armours, vanities, pets,.. whatever you think is best! :)

Thanks so much for answering any of my questions!

Ps: once you add a small visual detail to the special jewels, it definitely will be a hit!

asommers
01-03-2024, 01:27 PM
1) Yes. We are analyzing vault performance first, but we're looking at having vaults in most major events.

2) The winter vaults returned every weekend during the three weeks. They'll probably return during the event, but if you're asking if the contents will return in subsequent events, we haven't decided. More than likely, we'll try to be consistent with other limited-time items in the store.

3) Vaults are not limited to jewels, we just started with that.

-ALS

Apocalyptis
01-03-2024, 01:57 PM
Super nice! All great news :) thanks for the info!