PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild!

ArtofWar
10-23-2012, 01:37 PM
I'm looking for a not that big but active guild.
The guild shouldn't be for noobs.

Well.. that's what i'm locking for.. lol
Post if you are in a guild like that.

(I would join with an lvl71 char and a few alts.)

programmed
10-24-2012, 10:24 AM
My guild is pretty small because its not been around for a long time and we are recruiting. There are a few noobs in it. But there are also high lvls too. So if you want to join just pm me. I'm usually on thescarybeary, AngelBehr, GetNoobified, and Ixscaryxi the most so if you want to join try sending a pm or adding them. :)

ArtofWar
10-24-2012, 10:38 AM
My guild is pretty small because its not been around for a long time and we are recruiting. There are a few noobs in it. But there are also high lvls too. So if you want to join just pm me. I'm usually on thescarybeary, AngelBehr, GetNoobified, and Ixscaryxi the most so if you want to join try sending a pm or adding them. :)

I'll think about it bro. :)

Zeimer
10-27-2012, 03:47 AM
I'm an officer of Fantasia. It's not a really big guild, a Tier 0 guild, with a friendly guild master. I'll gladly accepted you in to be part of the family!

My IGN is Zeimer, and the guild master IGN is Rinoahertily. Feel free to contact us!

Battlegrinder
10-27-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm the GM of the Fortune Hunters guild, and I'd love to have you join. Its very new, so we don't have that many members, but on the plus side you get to get in at the start and help build the guild and decide what you want it to be. There's a link in my sig if you want more info, or you can PM me.

Shyperskel
10-27-2012, 10:05 PM
Your always welcome to <Ghosts> ;) its a new guild, and the members are really helpful and cooperative, your welcome any time(:

AressxGod
10-27-2012, 11:21 PM
You are welcome to join Xplicit

Bloodmage
10-28-2012, 01:31 AM
You are welcome to join THE ELITE which are currently nuber 1 on leaderboards and it allows all 61 and higher level players so if ur alts are high lvls u come in.