PDA

View Full Version : Any chance we can get 2x fathom event :)?

InsanitrisesAL
01-05-2024, 02:08 PM
Raid bosses are closing and it feels like it just opened , just an idea anyways I'm sure the community could use one!

Honorably
01-08-2024, 06:31 AM
Raid bosses are closing and it feels like it just opened , just an idea anyways I'm sure the community could use one! this please. Was op opening electrum last time and getting double.

asommers
01-08-2024, 05:53 PM
I'll either convert this to a daily (mini) event that happens twice a month or have it run for a week starting Thursday along with week 2 of the Item Awakening Event.

-ALS

Encryptions
01-09-2024, 12:15 AM
I'll either convert this to a daily (mini) event that happens twice a month or have it run for a week starting Thursday along with week 2 of the Item Awakening Event.

-ALS

If its a daily event can it be added to do true or false depending on if Elite rahabkor is opened or the zodias gauntlet. If neither of the maps are open then it won't start until the next day one of the 2 are open, it will just be combined with the daily event thats active. So if we have 2x exp one day elite rahab is opened it will combine 2x exp and 2x fathoms into 1 day.

Honorably
01-09-2024, 03:29 AM

-ALS mini event would be great

Killyxan
01-09-2024, 08:45 PM

-ALS

Can we have it this Thursday that would be great :)