PDA

View Full Version : spawn kill

monarchival
10-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Hello all, just my thoughts on spawn kills.
I dont think anyone spawn kills on purpose, there r two main reasons it may look like it to the person who spawns and gets attacked.

1) ur running down the side alleys on the opponents side of the map and u see a speed boost and go to grab it. Then someone spawns right in front of u. Now u have two choices, attack or leave and risk getting attack from behind at which point ur at a disadvantage. Most ppl will attack.

2) similar situation, ur running by and as u approach the corner u see someone spawn. Again, attack or run by and risk them attacking u from behind. Personally, i run by and if i see them follow me then i turn around and attack. But some ppl will just go ahead and attack.

My suggestion to prevent this is to move the spawn area back so u r not seen by ppl passing by or going for the speed boost.
Now if ppl still kill u when u spawn then truly it is spawn kill and not very sportsman like.

KingFu
10-23-2012, 08:54 PM
I dont think anyone spawn kills on purpose

You don't PvP much, do you?

monarchival
10-23-2012, 09:00 PM

Just out of curiosity, do u play ctf dl?

KingFu
10-23-2012, 11:54 PM
Just out of curiosity, do u play ctf dl?

Yes, and I've come across inentional spawn killing multiple times.

monarchival
10-24-2012, 12:10 AM
Yes, and I've come across inentional spawn killing multiple times.

Im sure there r some ppl who enjoy spawn killing, im not one of them and i feel sometimes it may seem intentional but its not. Either way, i think moving the spawn area back will minimize it and let u know for a fact its intentional cos why would u go back that far in the spawn area if no speed boost and u dont see them as ur passing by on the way to the flag.

I retract my statement to most ppl dont intentionally spawn kill....better? :)

Larissa
10-24-2012, 12:13 AM
he plays CTF and doesn't know you mon?? thats funny...

spawn killing should be waiting for ppl to spawn

if a player runs for flag and happens to be around there at that time a player spawns , I WOULD KILL THEM because if you dont they are running behind you and will kill you .. so its fair play

vidarr666
10-24-2012, 12:19 AM

sorry but this question made me lol.

I'm Siri
10-24-2012, 06:39 AM
So long the fair side game (3v3, 4v4 or 5v5)
My philosophy in PVP is NO MERCY!!!
My encountered I is my team ask for help in opp base.
I quickly run and opp player spawn. I choose skip him and run to the opp base to assists. End up we all killed by the one who spawn just now.
Lessen learned: no mercy, spawn kill....kill kill killlll....
Another encounter at DM.
My team 5 vs opp 3. So me and jexetta trying to have fair game, choose to stand aside, inside corner of the spawn room.
Guess what. One idiotic opp player (Magxxxl) crowned king and killed both of us and said "die fxxx"
Haha, lesson learned: NO MERCY, NO MERCY....So long u are in Pvp. Be prepared to die:) die for flag carrier. Die for team mate.
Last but no least. I ever killed a opp player at their spawn area. And he called my genius idiot don't kill him because he is AFK.
Lol, then I reply how I know u AFK. He say he never attck me. My question is, who GENIOUS? AFK at CTF room?!?! Lol. (Lordxxxx)

I'm Siri
10-24-2012, 06:42 AM

Haha...if Mon don't pvp much.
Guess only those who pvp much was the Zombies inside CTF.

Sushi
10-30-2012, 10:33 PM
when I come across the spawn area toward enemy's base and find someone just spawned , then usually use vs and run away to prevent them from attacking from behind.

zhiekzfear
11-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Yea Siri has a point.... once ur in a pvp room expect everything to happen. Neither clean or dirty tactics its still part of the game... think about it... isnt it that ur aim is to win? Well too many ways to achieve it.... and too many instances that may occur but if a team really works as team ull still win even ir enemy is doing dirty.... thats a challenge in a game that if u overcome it.... tssk tssk its a tottaly successful win u have in that game....:-) so i sudgest in every game be cool:-) to have a happy game.... with that in the end win or loose its a real good game....:-)

Kixxler
11-03-2012, 02:50 PM
If someone HAPPENS to spawn right in front of you and you leave them alone, that's stupid.

wvhills
11-05-2012, 10:24 AM

actually, he's one of the better pvpers and knows what he's talking about.

Skeokateva
11-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Good point Mon, an attempt to separate ppl who happen to be at a spawn point and ppl who like to spawn. Personally if I have the luxury, I back up after I see someone spawn, like hinting to them to charge their skill, but that's best case scenario.
Also I call "spawning" if I see opp team killing in our spawn. I do this to warn my team members, not to call the other attacker a "spawn killer". I only warn my team mates if it happens a few times and it looks like they're wait and wanting to spawn us ;)

Lol, good post though Mon, the spawn area is always a touchy subject ;p

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

WinterKate
11-06-2012, 07:55 AM
I spawn kill. Before, I don't. But when I just leave them where they spawned, they come after me and so now, I will kill them first. Lol.

Aeroflame
11-06-2012, 08:04 AM
Kinda unfair... I don't feel like being wailed on with 0 chance to fight back, again with the honor thing :/

but yeah that's pvp i guess.

monarchival
11-06-2012, 09:03 AM
If someone HAPPENS to spawn right in front of you and you leave them alone, that's stupid.

Exactly my point. But, why would u be where someone spawns? Because ur going for the speed boost which is right where ppl spawn. I dont think ive ever seen someone waiting for ppl to spawn for the sole purpose of spawn kill.

Again, i think moving the spawn area back a lil will solve this issue.

And thanks for the support everyone, i guess me and mystical play in different time zones. (Vid, ur post had me laughing so hard!)

Godmodgrotesk
11-10-2012, 03:20 AM
I spawn in mid lvl ctf. Doin almost 11000 kills n 65++ deaths.

Sam_Arah
11-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Again, i think moving the spawn area back a lil will solve this issue.

Yup, that would determine who is there for speed boast, or there for the intentional spawn kill.