PDA

View Full Version : Stat requirement for Lvl 75 pinks

Areufa
10-23-2012, 09:10 PM
So, I was just checkin' out the stats required for Lvl 75 pinks, and I noticed they seemed a bit low. All of them were 157 (str, dex, or int) and I SWORE that the Humania pinks were higher... I checked out the crafted lvl 70 sets, and they require 160, 3 more points than the lvl 75 pinks. I know they aren't crafted and the Humanian pinks are, but doesnt it seem a bit low? And do you think the devs will change it? Just a stupid thought, but it just seems low haha

Jcyee
10-23-2012, 10:03 PM
yea. i noticed this too a couple days ago and was wondering the same thing. this is strange though...

Patricks
10-24-2012, 01:03 AM
Maybe because the fossil egg was originally gonna require 52 of each stat to equip, so the L75 equipment was adjusted for that?

Khahl
10-24-2012, 08:26 AM
II think the problem is with the simple fact that playing with a pure stat makes it very difficult to survive, asid from pure strength bears. Many people like myself are currenttly using alternate stats as a primary. I am a str/dex bird using 2h sword with str armor or switch to dex for dps. With everyones' stats getting so high it only makes sense that we see many people mixing helm and armors with different stats, and the only way to achieve this is if they have a lower requirement.

I.e. I can wear a (dex) flying dragon helm with the (str) beastly armor and my sword to give myself a blend of stats with well-rounded dps and survivability... but because my secondary stat is lower, that only works with the requirement being below 160!

xcainnblecterx
10-24-2012, 01:49 PM
Yet the lvl75 purples and yellows require 190 to equip