PDA

View Full Version : Can we have hair?

Sabiee
01-06-2024, 11:50 PM
Can we have hair added to those headless rogue vanity’s helms from the back u can sure add the pixie spiked hair to it as a fixed hair style !!! Way way better than just headless and empty , pretty elegant too .

Candylicks
01-08-2024, 09:15 AM
Lol.

+10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asommers
01-08-2024, 08:27 PM
Can I get the exact name(s) of the vanity helm(s) you're referring to?

-ALS

Sabiee
01-08-2024, 11:08 PM
Can I get the exact name(s) of the vanity helm(s) you're referring to?

-ALS

Godfire orc helm / ice lord / overseer’s high Garuda helm .. those I have there is more and I don’t remember all ..

|Ares|
01-09-2024, 05:39 PM
Both Godfire or Ice Lord are fine as they are. Not everything has to be designed "with hair".

Sabiee
01-09-2024, 11:20 PM

So having them empty is better or something ? Like no no please leave them empty ? Maybe for u it’s fine but not for me

Sabiee
01-09-2024, 11:32 PM
Both Godfire or Ice Lord are fine as they are. Not everything has to be designed "with hair".

Look here it’s a complete helm without hair that’s fine no empty space it does look super neat .

I don’t think it’s the case here , problem is more if u wanna use the helm on a different vest

asommers
01-10-2024, 01:05 AM
Yeah, that's a bug. You should not be able to see through the head. We'll get those 'capped'.

We won't, however, add hair to helms which look fine with no hair. Those are more-than-likely as-designed.

-ALS

Sabiee
01-10-2024, 02:36 AM
Yeah, that's a bug. You should not be able to see through the head. We'll get those 'capped'.

We won't, however, add hair to helms which look fine with no hair. Those are more-than-likely as-designed.

-ALS

That’s why I m asking to add the pixie spiked hair back look only bcoz if u see it’s extremely short from the back and yea fixed so we can’t change t becoz other hair style will sure ruin the look not at all make it better

asommers
01-31-2024, 09:24 PM
The three helms mentioned in this thread have been fixed (capped) if you patch (log out and log back in). If you see any other helms with this issue, let us know!

-ALS

Sabiee
01-31-2024, 11:25 PM
The three helms mentioned in this thread have been fixed (capped) if you patch (log out and log back in). If you see any other helms with this issue, let us know!

-ALS

Ty ty ty , way way better and looks clean but well uhm I don’t like to be a nagging someone really but can we make that with a dark color like brown or black coz as a girl I would like to feel like it’s a tucked hair inside not just bald head , if possible if not I m still thankful and sure I will .