PDA

View Full Version : Packing stuff

|Ares|
01-07-2024, 08:32 PM
Can we have an option to pack all locations at once instead of picking them 1 by 1? Small thing but would be helpful. Thanks

asommers
01-08-2024, 08:24 PM
Sorry, I don't think there's a need for this.

-ALS

|Ares|
01-08-2024, 09:24 PM
Sorry, I don't think there's a need for this.

-ALS

Would it take much effort to be implemented though?

MasterSan
01-09-2024, 05:45 AM
Or atleast consider getting all the location packs in inventory once we pack the house itself..

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

asommers
01-09-2024, 09:08 AM
Thought about this a bit and the only reason I can think about wanting this is to easily move/trade locations to allow other characters to get APs for them. I think what we might need to do is make it so APs are revocable if you no longer meet the requirements (don’t have the locations) or make it so locations/houses cannot be packed once used (which is why we removed pet re-egging). The houses could work like guild halls where we keep track of them and once unlocked, you can freely switch to them, but you cannot pack them.

-ALS

Stephencobear
01-09-2024, 09:39 AM
Thought about this a bit and the only reason I can think about wanting this is to easily move/trade locations to allow other characters to get APs for them. I think what we might need to do is make it so APs are revocable if you no longer meet the requirements (don’t have the locations) or make it so locations/houses cannot be packed once used (which is why we removed pet re-egging). The houses could work like guild halls where we keep track of them and once unlocked, you can freely switch to them, but you cannot pack them.
-ALS

No one asked for that, kindly stop making changes we don’t ask for
(Slot vendors, bane items, & now apps)

4thestreets
01-09-2024, 09:50 AM

-ALS

uhm sorry sir maybe u got confused on what the creator of the thread is pointing out. He’s asking if “instead of picking the location 1 by 1 which will take few mins, we can rather do is make a button that collects or pack all locations at once”

trueido
01-09-2024, 10:55 AM
Just pack all locations, nothing crazy..
its not about the APS tbh, its just when we start playing on a different class, or a different character, it is taking alot of time to pick one by one, then "pack location" one by one, then finding them in big inventory and open them again one by one

|Ares|
01-09-2024, 11:32 AM

-ALS

I just wanted an option to pack all locations at once without selecting every single one 1 by 1 everytime... Anything from this is unrelated.