PDA

View Full Version : robert7204 is now wvhills

wvhills
10-24-2012, 12:53 PM
hello all!

when I was a wee little noob and registered for this forum I choose the name robert7204? why did I do this? Well, I had just discovered pocket legends and wanted some help with my characters. I had never been in a forum before so I didn't think it was a big deal. My first name is robert and I used to live in apartment 7204 (I don't anymore so get out of the bushes you stalkers!).

Some of you may remember that my bird was originally named uilfishanan and my bear was enifiaukaza. Why those names? Once again, I'd never played an mmo and I didn't think names would be a big deal (I didn't realize how big the community aspect would be) so I just went with the randomly generated names I was given, hehe.

Well, I renamed my bird wvhills. I chose this name because of the beloved hills of West Virginia where I live.

I've now had my forum id changed to match my ign.

You can still call me Robert though.

Snakespeare
10-24-2012, 12:54 PM
It's about time!

StompArtist
10-24-2012, 12:54 PM
hello all!

when I was a wee little noob and registered for this forum I choose the name robert7204? why did I do this? Well, I had just discovered pocket legends and wanted some help with my characters. I had never been in a forum before so I didn't think it was a big deal. My first name is robert and I used to live in apartment 7204 (I don't anymore so get out of the bushes you stalkers!).

Some of you may remember that my bird was originally named uilfishanan and my bear was enifiaukaza. Why those names? Once again, I'd never played an mmo and I didn't think names would be a big deal (I didn't realize how big the community aspect would be) so I just went with the randomly generated names I was given, hehe.

Well, I renamed my bird wvhills. I chose this name because of the beloved hills of West Virginia where I live.

Hello Wvobert. I am Stomp.

ninjaduck
10-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Hello Robert who lives in West Virginia Hills. Im nunjadick. :)

FluffNStuff
10-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Sup UilFishkaza, welcome to pocket legends. Hit me up if you have any questions about getting started!

Bless
10-24-2012, 01:14 PM
Sup UilFishkaza, welcome to pocket legends. Hit me up if you have any questions about getting started! lol he's not new, he renamed.

@wvhills Mind if I call you wvobert? It's a great way to say the name haha also matches where you live.

BodMaster
10-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Naab name change.. stays Naaaab

Rare
10-24-2012, 01:24 PM
SCAMMER! Impersonator!!

CrimsonTider
10-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Reported for not capitalizing the first letter in your name.

wvhills
10-24-2012, 02:14 PM
thank u all! I'm glad to be here. I hope this game is fun!
please don't report me! I r noob (but bes bird).

Nihiliste
10-24-2012, 02:14 PM
Hmm. And Delp told me they only change names if your being harrased by someone...

ninjaduck
10-24-2012, 02:23 PM
She liek ur neme to muhc.

StompArtist
10-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Hmm. And Delp told me they only change names if your being harrased by someone...

I was harassing Robert.

Elyseon
10-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Yet another haxxor
:O

Bless
10-24-2012, 03:00 PM
thank u all! I'm glad to be here. I hope this game is fun!
please don't report me! I r noob (but bes bird). reported for saying ur the bes bird.

I bes burd everyone knows it.

FluffNStuff
10-24-2012, 03:05 PM
reported for saying ur the bes bird.

Please don't report new people right away, and again UilFishkaza, welcome to the forums. If The Miraclebird keeps harassing you, feel free to contact me or a moderator so we can deal with it before you are forced to change your name again.

Elyseon
10-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Hello Robert who lives in West Virginia Hills. Im nunjadick. :)
Gud spelluring

CrimsonTider
10-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Please don't report new people right away, and again UilFishkaza, welcome to the forums. If The Miraclebird keeps harassing you, feel free to contact me or a moderator so we can deal with it before you are forced to change your name again.

Reported for excessive fluffiness.

StompArtist
10-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Reported for excessive fluffiness.

No flaming plz!

CrimsonTider
10-24-2012, 03:24 PM
No flaming plz!

Reported for inappropriate use of an exclamation point.

StompArtist
10-24-2012, 03:25 PM
Reported for inappropriate use of an exclamation point.

You should not say "reported" it encourages confrontational behaviors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless
10-24-2012, 03:29 PM
reported for saying ur the bes bird.

1. I'm not (or have no intention of) harassing wvhills.

2. As you can see 80% of the posts on this thread are not serious/joking, gosh it does not take common sense to realise that and I'm 13 LOL!

3. I'll give you a dragon helm if you quote me harassing a forumer intentionally. Im a nice player but I get offended when people point fingers before collecting evidence.

4. Crimsontider (a goa) said a similar 'joke' but you didn't quote him? What you can say that to me but not him? (no offense crim :))

5. Here's are some of the other posts:

Naab name change.. stays Naaaab

SCAMMER! Impersonator!!

Geddit now? No hard feelings.

StompArtist
10-24-2012, 03:30 PM
*giggles*

Suentous PO
10-24-2012, 03:39 PM
You should not say "reported" it encourages confrontational behaviors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reported to being forum police, don't do that. I'm telling on you.

Stephencobear
10-24-2012, 03:42 PM
3. I'll give you a dragon helm if you quote me harassing a forumer intentionally. Im a nice player but I get offended when people point fingers before collecting evidence.

4. Stephen cobear sucks out loud.

ermahgerd :D

Hawaiianherk
10-24-2012, 03:43 PM
Back to the subject of welcoming....

Welcome back.....

I actually started in the forums recently when the server went down. I had never been in much forum use but its been fun and interesting to hear about all this stuff. It makes pocket legends that much more fun.

Happy forumming...

Oh tell me if u like my signature it's not pro but I did make it.

:cheerful:

wvhills
10-24-2012, 03:44 PM
i still bes bird

Elyseon
10-24-2012, 04:25 PM
i still bes bird
nubs

my bird leveled into a dragon months ago

gf

wvhills
10-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Back to the subject of welcoming....

Welcome back.....

I actually started in the forums recently when the server went down. I had never been in much forum use but its been fun and interesting to hear about all this stuff. It makes pocket legends that much more fun.

Happy forumming...

Oh tell me if u like my signature it's not pro but I did make it.

:cheerful:
Yeah, it's pro. U like mine? I did my own too.

CrimsonTider
10-24-2012, 04:28 PM
i still bes bird

Reported for saying you're a noob bird the saying you're "bes".

@Stomp: Come at me bro!!!!!! (Confrontational enough???) ;)

BodMaster
10-24-2012, 04:38 PM
/Reported for reporting the reportee.

dudetus
10-24-2012, 04:52 PM

Do I get reported as well?

Welcome to forums wvhills! Hit up Skelly with any questions regarding PL, I am sure he answers them!

Remember to check out robert's Scatterbear guide if u ever want to play a bear.

CrimsonTider
10-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Do I get reported as well?

Welcome to forums wvhills! Hit up Skelly with any questions regarding PL, I am sure he answers them!

Remember to check out robert's Scatterbear guide if u ever want to play a bear.

Done.

dudetus
10-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Done.

Meanie.

Covert
10-24-2012, 06:56 PM
1. I'm not (or have no intention of) harassing wvhills.

2. As you can see 80% of the posts on this thread are not serious/joking, gosh it does not take common sense to realise that and I'm 13 LOL!

4. Crimsontider (a goa) said a similar 'joke' but you didn't quote him? What you can say that to me but not him? (no offense crim :))

5. Here's are some of the other posts:

Geddit now? No hard feelings.

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1023691&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/1023691/epic-kitteh-facepalm.html)
btw, welcome wvhills!

wvhills
10-24-2012, 07:23 PM
http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1023691&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/1023691/epic-kitteh-facepalm.html)
btw, welcome wvhills!

Thanks! This seems like a nice community. I feel so welcome! I can't help that I'm so sensitive, don't judge me!

Covert
10-24-2012, 09:48 PM
Thanks! This seems like a nice community. I feel so welcome! I can't help that I'm so sensitive, don't judge me!

np!
anytime!
pro forum tip: giving free rep will make u liked more :)

Fyrce
10-24-2012, 11:05 PM
hello all!

Welcome to the forums! I'll try to remember to say hi when I see you!!

I saw Ulishahahaqwehjqwerhieqwuhsh before and tried to say hi but you logged off.

BodMaster
10-25-2012, 11:26 AM
Now this wvhills has turned up, anyone notice that robert7204 has been nowhere to be found?

I believe he must now be.. Gosh!

StompArtist
10-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Now this wvhills has turned up, anyone notice that robert7204 has been nowhere to be found?

I believe he must now be.. Gosh!

We should ask his GF.