View Full Version : Non-responsive skills (still)

Dynastu
10-24-2012, 01:02 PM
The skills heal and mana shield for mages do not work 100% of the time (and haven't for a while). And it's gotten worse. It's gone from about a 95% chance to get a heal or shield to more like a 65-75%. There are no specific steps to reproduce the problem, it just doesnt work sometimes.

(No, it's not because I'm missing the button. I'll press the button and the cooldown will start, but there is not effect.)

Elyseon
10-24-2012, 02:11 PM
it's because I'm missing the button. I'll press the button and the cooldown will start, but there is n effect.)
sounds fine to me

Flower
10-25-2012, 08:20 PM
The skills heal and mana shield for mages do not work 100% of the time (and haven't for a while). And it's gotten worse. It's gone from about a 95% chance to get a heal or shield to more like a 65-75%. There are no specific steps to reproduce the problem, it just doesnt work sometimes.

(No, it's not because I'm missing the button. I'll press the button and the cooldown will start, but there is not effect.)
My 51 with 6 heal sometimes heals 60s with less than half hp, and sometimes doesnt even heal... Shield works fine on me :/

aav5224
10-25-2012, 08:21 PM
sheild does work for me SOMETIMES