PDA

View Full Version : Charged Chakram Attack Occasionally Does Not End Up Working

Tigertwins
01-09-2024, 05:54 PM
Hi there,

I use the snowstorm set for rogue and noticed that about one in every three charged attacks do not end up working. By this I mean when the attack is charged and your finger lets go of the button, the chakram doesn’t even throw. If you guys can look into this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

asommers
01-10-2024, 12:58 AM
I've been able to reproduce this, will need some time to track it down.

-ALS

asommers
01-10-2024, 09:24 PM
This should be fixed in the next server (content) update.

-ALS

Tigertwins
01-13-2024, 02:11 AM
It’s still not working unfortunately. I have provided a video of the issue still reoccurring.

Never mind, evidently the video did not upload. Charged attacks / regular attacks with the chakram at a certain distance still don’t throw at all. Get a little closer, and it will throw at the enemy. A little further, and it will throw into a random place. The area of negligence is somewhat large when you reach this distance, so this is very problematic during PvP or dungeons.

asommers
01-13-2024, 01:51 PM
Which chakram? I definitely found and fixed an issue with the Snowstorm chakram and thought I fixed them all, but I might have missed one.

-ALS

Tigertwins
01-13-2024, 05:45 PM
https://imgur.com/a/tcpD5un

i think this will link you to a video just uploaded. recorded today. it features snowstorm chakram not throwing, but then throwing when you go far enough away & get close enough to the enemy.

Maxzero
01-14-2024, 12:08 PM
This issue is there with the neptaris sword as well.. When you charge attack to mark the target it often fails.

asommers
01-15-2024, 01:51 PM
Sorry for the confusion, I stated earlier that this is fixed in the next server update, but a server with the fix has not been published yet. This should go out before Thursday with Twilight Temple.

-ALS

Tigertwins
01-15-2024, 02:02 PM
Ohhhh ok. Thank you!