PDA

View Full Version : Can we get an update on badges ap/title ap

Voorge
01-10-2024, 12:21 PM
Since we have to wait for an expansion content and new aps’ along with it, can we get a more badge/title aps’, daily quests aps’, pet aps’ updated?
maybe with some sort of ‘reward’ for it same as you did with hc aps’ (the halo).

I am aware that tight fisted players will disagree on that but since I can drop a suggestion I will do it. There’s enough content in game to implement those anyway. Plus top player lb feels boring again, everyone is just tied.
I would say add some feats too but I have no idea what would they require so I’ll leave a space for creative ideas in the comments (in hope devs would care to read those).

Looking forward for the constructive feedback as always :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lessgooo
01-10-2024, 01:46 PM
More content in the game...the better imo yes

intruders
01-10-2024, 03:56 PM
Pets/badges/gold or any other asset based new aps won't last long as many top players have already prepared for them anticipating new pets/badges aps and it's just a matter of gold one can dispose.

How about these aps to distinct the best of the best on the overall leaderboard?
- getting on top 5/10/25/50 event leaderboard X times
- getting on X different leaderboards at a time at the season end

Oawaoebi
01-10-2024, 04:29 PM
Spending gold is not challenging as aps. Give it 2 weeks and all tied up again with badges, titles and pets.

300 pve kills in a minute would be fun feats

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Voorge
01-10-2024, 05:42 PM
I haven’t brought up p2w aps’ only, besides it was a suggestion still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk