PresidentSway
01-13-2024, 01:55 PM
Set still for sale

Stabbolicious
01-13-2024, 02:21 PM
Bump For Ihop Dad

PresidentSway
01-18-2024, 08:13 AM
Still selling set. Feel free to argue on my post or is my price to reasonable �� Auto 5b now. Very rare set and war set is 6b rogue set is 12b give me the free bumps ��

- This is a joke the auto is not and never was 5b

Stabbolicious
01-18-2024, 10:29 AM
NOW WAY 5b are you crazy noob?!?!!??

Gl

ninjahere
01-18-2024, 02:28 PM
You can price your item at 100b but there will be nobody interested .. you also have to look at the damand

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 7 mit Tapatalk

PresidentSway
01-18-2024, 04:29 PM
You can price your item at 100b but there will be nobody interested .. you also have to look at the damand

This is very true

chilloutbruh
01-18-2024, 04:59 PM

bro he's just messing around cmon you're being so *** bout it lmao

PresidentSway
01-18-2024, 05:01 PM
bro he's just messing around cmon you're being so *** bout it lmao

He doesn’t read. Let him have his fun

PresidentSway
01-20-2024, 11:36 AM
Still selling!

PresidentSway
01-21-2024, 12:02 PM
So obviously I misjudged this things price and everyone’s ability to offer what they think is fair. The auto is lowered but I will not say to what unless you offer me first.

ItsTheCat
01-22-2024, 02:01 AM
So obviously I misjudged this things price and everyone’s ability to offer what they think is fair. The auto is lowered but I will not say to what unless you offer me first.

What I don’t get is why an auto scares people. It literally means auto sale price. Doesn’t mean they can’t place an offer that’s lower than auto, just don’t lowball.

Anyway free bump gl in sale!

PresidentSway
01-23-2024, 10:31 AM
Still selling/trading

Raritys
01-23-2024, 10:41 AM
What I don’t get is why an auto scares people. It literally means auto sale price. Doesn’t mean they can’t place an offer that’s lower than auto, just don’t lowball.

Anyway free bump gl in sale!

It’s kind of a waste of time to offer on an item worth 2-5b with an auto of 15b, you can tell from there the person selling that item clearly has their head in the clouds, it just seems like a waste of time for me.. like for example I want your bugface which ramesse sells for 2-3b or so, but your auto is 11b that’s why I haven’t even attempted to offer because of such a crazy auto, I’m not blaming you it’s more of you don’t wanna sell bugface unless you actually get a good offer for it which is why I normally stick to buying items from people who actually want to sell them and want it out of their inventory, plus some people put insanely high autos just to collect offers and boost the price of that item without any intention to sell it in the first place, this wasn’t directed towards you or anyone in this thread just simply stating on why I and other people get “afraid” of auto prices .

plus I’ve boosted prices alot on many items myself so I completely understand it, there were many times I didn’t even want to sell an item but said I would if I get the price I want for it, your item your price I guess that’s how it goes .

PresidentSway
01-23-2024, 10:54 AM
It’s kind of a waste of time to offer on an item worth 2-5b with an auto of 15b, you can tell from there the person selling that item clearly has their head in the clouds, it just seems like a waste of time for me.. like for example I want your bugface which ramesse sells for 2-3b or so, but your auto is 11b that’s why I haven’t even attempted to offer because of such a crazy auto, I’m not blaming you it’s more of you don’t wanna sell bugface unless you actually get a good offer for it which is why I normally stick to buying items from people who actually want to sell them and want it out of their inventory, plus some people put insanely high autos just to collect offers and boost the price of that item without any intention to sell it in the first place, this wasn’t directed towards you or anyone in this thread just simply stating on why I and other people get “afraid” of auto prices .

plus I’ve boosted prices alot on many items myself so I completely understand it, there were many times I didn’t even want to sell an item but said I would if I get the price I want for it, your item your price I guess that’s how it goes .
I just offer what I think is fair and either they say yes or no. At the end of the day idc about boosting the price to whatever I consider is a fair offer, I personally don’t mind seeing other people win tbh cuz either someone will beat that offer, they’ll sell it to me or decide to keep it but unless I really want the item I just don’t change my offer. I understand what you’re saying though the price manipulation is real both to lower and raise prices.