PDA

View Full Version : Fire Warden Gear?

Noodleleg
10-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Who realized the Fire Warden is wearing some gold dragon armor... A bit different though. It looks like Archie! STS, are we getting BSM elite dungeon (humania days) dragon sets :O?!

thecrankybearsam
10-24-2012, 06:33 PM
o.O what fire warden? Havent been online lately lol

Suentous PO
10-24-2012, 06:45 PM
As long as that's not what the black set crafts into. I'm hoping whatever the blacks become is more epic looking.

dudetus
10-24-2012, 06:49 PM
As long as that's not what the black set crafts into. I'm hoping whatever the blacks become is more epic looking.

Black sets r black. What do u expect D: ?

Would be cool :). Wouldn't be bored at all if I had a chance to farm exclusive dragon sets!

thecrankybearsam
10-24-2012, 06:59 PM

same here

Suentous PO
10-24-2012, 08:27 PM

Would be cool :). Wouldn't be bored at all if I had a chance to farm exclusive dragon sets!

You dislocated my irony. The bill for my next psychologist visit will be forwarded to you despite the fact Im the product of American schools and couldn't find your country.

Elyseon
10-24-2012, 08:32 PM
i want a red dragon costume
plsssss!!!!!!

Superduper
10-24-2012, 09:15 PM
The only thing that's going to change, is that they move to vanity slot. No physical appearance change.

slaveleia
10-24-2012, 09:18 PM

Maybe not bored but definitely frustrated XD. Unless your fricking lucky!

Noodleleg
10-24-2012, 10:42 PM
At the time of today's patch which turned off the unique title and offhand item for reaching level 76, there were 397 characters who made it! There is still the level 76 Achievement and Eye of Eternity Elite Level Cap Vanity Shield to be had for making level 76. In the future, we are planning on including additional elite dungeons, just like we did in Humania, that require characters to be level 76 to enter.

Maybe more dragon armor in the elite dungeons?

Energizeric
10-25-2012, 12:20 AM

That's what I was thinking. :)

LwMark
10-25-2012, 01:05 AM

That's what I was thinking. :)

U guys realize archie is the same color? I been sayin since they came out with those no purpose pets ,that they do have a purpose

Suentous PO
10-25-2012, 08:41 AM
The only thing that's going to change, is that they move to vanity slot. No physical appearance change.
TE said they might have set set bonus visual added