PDA

View Full Version : PL Devs for Blacksmoke mountain campaign please consider.....

slaveleia
10-24-2012, 07:17 PM
VOLCANUT !!!!!!$$$$?!!!%**%#. Re-launch Re-release!
(warning:: some forum members maybe annoyed or roll their eyes at seeing this! Sorry about that but I don't give up on something I want!)

I saw this player in game today & I was impressed to say the least & envious! You guys already know this. Just look at that below! O-M-G!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Conquering_Goat/C0915AB4-324C-4652-A014-D800245D1B6F-711-000000B9096B8A53.jpg

Just another reminder, I know you must get bombarded with suggestions & requests...don't know if you even read all the threads here but I'll give it another try. I want to buy it at whatever fair cost you want to charge for it. I might even buy it at an unfair price at this point. XD. I thought I could live without it but I would be so happy with it. I know there's a market for it to as many have asked for it...might not be a best seller vanity but there's players dying for it like me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Conquering_Goat/649447DD-DDFD-416B-ACBD-E2953704E4A6-711-000000BD8333AF78.jpg

I saw that you released a couple new O.C.D. Helms for 500 platinum each. I think theyre pretty high end & not everybody's buying them but I will purchase the Volcanut (Mantle of Humania) for 500 platinum as soon as I see it listed! Won't hesitate for a second just so you know devs....I will up the stakes to 800 platinum if you want! Lolz
How about a thousand platinum?

I don't think it would be hard to get this item back in the game since its already in the game when Humania was first released. To be honest maybe I wouldn't be wearing it 24/7 but since I don't have it in my possession & have regretted missing it by one day, it's been bugging me. Thanx for your time.

Elyseon
10-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Ewww i wouldnt buy for 100 plat
That vomit spewing dungpile

slaveleia
10-24-2012, 09:35 PM
Ewww i wouldnt buy for 100 plat
That vomit spewing dungpile
Omg your right it looks like that a bit lol. Still like it regardless.

Rot
10-24-2012, 09:38 PM
I might buy an OCD if it's 100 plat. But there would be more complaints from those who've bought it, so no thanks.

Kaytar
10-24-2012, 09:41 PM
Love the volcano

slaveleia
10-25-2012, 05:40 AM
Love the volcano

I know how some feel about it but there's a group that really likes it more than the green helm. It actually looks better in person, in the game where the fire & lava is shooting out.

Elyseon
10-25-2012, 05:58 AM
maybe if they made the whole character look like a volcano

slaveleia
10-25-2012, 08:54 AM
maybe if they made the whole character look like a volcano

Lmao. I like it better than the OCD helm at 500 plat, look at my pic above...looks like a black cockroach more than a lion.

Chickenrunnn
10-25-2012, 12:09 PM
It was given to those who reached 71 in the first days.
They won't give it again, you need to get used to the fact that you will never get it ._.

Sorry :(

Nihiliste
10-25-2012, 12:19 PM
They won't give it again, you need to get used to the fact that you will never get it ._.

Wrong.

I don't remember which Dev, but one if them said it would make a return in the future.

slaveleia
10-25-2012, 12:59 PM

I know those who did earned it would feel that way, that's fine. Let me put it this way, simply...does Spacetime want my money or not? They want to keep me & other customers happy as possible? I don't think it's a big deal to get it back. I'm not asking for an Elite item like the Founders helm or CoP. That's different.

I still want it but if it doesn't happen...ok no prob, there will be other things. What Ely said was true about the look of it.

Yich
10-25-2012, 04:25 PM

This seems a bit harsh coming from an AoA/GoA, and that's not even considering that you're completely wrong. It was given to people when they capped at 71, so many complained about the looks of it so they changed the new vanity to the monarch helm. It wasn't anything set up like the egg, where they advertise the uber elite ness with which it must be obtained, due to the extremely limited time to obtain it. Oh and the devs did say they might make it something like DOTD or plat store in the future.

Jugernugetx
10-25-2012, 04:49 PM

This seems a bit harsh coming from an AoA/GoA, and that's not even considering that you're completely wrong. It was given to people when they capped at 71, so many complained about the looks of it so they changed the new vanity to the monarch helm. It wasn't anything set up like the egg, where they advertise the uber elite ness with which it must be obtained, due to the extremely limited time to obtain it. Oh and the devs did say they might make it something like DOTD or plat store in the future. chicken wasnt harsh at all o.o

Yich
10-25-2012, 05:30 PM
chicken wasnt harsh at all o.o

Orly?

you need to get used to the fact that you will never get it

That sounds pretty harsh to me. That's something you say to people who want a Founder' Helm. Not something you say to someone who is offering almost $100 for a vanity that was deemed too ugly for the "Elite Players"... Sounded harsh to me is all.