PDA

View Full Version : New Blacksmoke gear wow amazing

slaveleia
10-24-2012, 07:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Conquering_Goat/E79ED270-D2F2-415F-B2F2-8E02FF50E8CA-711-000000C64EE8980F.jpg

Everytime I see the opening screen, I just wanted to say the devs/artists/creators really did an amazing job on the new gears! I'm so happy with my new set, this is my favorite setup right now....I'm gonna put my Humania & Mt Fang stuff in storage to gather dust. XD
I've really grown to like the promo horns that were given out & I know each class has a different version. The Wings of the Phoenix vanity is just so cool looking with the flames coming off....one of my treasured items nowadays! The Egg is so limited & an eye catching shield!
The Blackdragon crafted? might be pretty dope too if it comes out.

How do you guys feel about the new Dragon inspired stuff? Comment below thx

Nihiliste
10-24-2012, 07:44 PM
I love the sets too. The int wand gives off a cool blur effect? My favorite, the Scythe (which I looted today). Was dying to farm one of these. =]

slaveleia
10-24-2012, 07:49 PM
Hi Glad Lolz, you always see my new posts first & support me lmao thx man. Love the wands especially the one with like a skull on it, reminds me of those dead steers skulls laying in the desert somewhere. When I saw the staff it was the same for me, the dragon skull on it made me buy it right away!

The scythe is badazzz too like you said....has that high weapon speed like the rubber chicken, I'm hearing it's lethal!

noperly22
10-24-2012, 07:51 PM
i have lvl 71 flying bow and talon sets, i love them, i mixxed them with my red dragon set and it looks sooooo sick

Elyseon
10-24-2012, 07:52 PM
The stuff from wand looks like dragon footprints while mage is walking

Nihiliste
10-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Hi Glad Lolz, you always see my new posts first & support me lmao thx man. Love the wands especially the one with like a skull on it, reminds me of those dead steers skulls laying in the desert somewhere. When I saw the staff it was the same for me, the dragon skull on it made me buy it right away!

The scythe is badazzz too like you said....has that high weapon speed like the rubber chicken, I'm hearing it's lethal!

Yeah. =] I've been friends with you since Nuri's!

slaveleia
10-24-2012, 07:56 PM
The stuff from wand looks like dragon footprints while mage is walking

Omg good catch, you are so pro like they say Lolz. I forget to mention that, just saw that ingame when I was walking in Mt Fang trying to get lucky with a dragon drop. I didn't know what part of the set was leaving those dragon footprints on the ground behind you....that little effect is so epic.

Elyseon
10-24-2012, 08:08 PM
you are so pro like they say
i try
btw who is they

slaveleia
10-24-2012, 09:24 PM
i try
btw who is they

They is all the regulars on here...mostly vets, a lot of them pros themselves XD
Everyone on the forums enjoys your quick wits.

Elyseon
10-24-2012, 09:41 PM
They is all the regulars on here...mostly vets, a lot of them pros themselves XD
Everyone on the forums enjoys your quick wits.

oh i thought everyone hated me :O

slaveleia
10-24-2012, 09:47 PM
No way! They love you on here....at least I think. You were terrific when the Amazon cloud went down on Monday & we couldn't get on all day. You & Jhooood were terrific trying to prove you were really in game while everyone else was screwed over. XD

I like when u said " I'm a ballerina" & hey forums or something like that. Omg that was good.