View Full Version : Crisis!!!! Devs

Multibird
10-24-2012, 08:45 PM
Everywhere I go all I see or hear is Dragons. (literally all over forums and in game chat)

This uproar has got many people raging including myself. Honestly IMO Devs you shouldn't make them into ring vanity, therefore I agree with what Lw said in his quote...

If u do to dragons like elites, an have a place turn in to get a say "red dragon ring" .

Well couldnt i just take my red set an pass it around to my friends an be like yo here get a free ring?

Because dragons are tradeable, elite vanities are not so i just dont see how this would work....

This would make some people mad for having the same stats as the other. Where one farmed for hrs and hrs to obtain his set and get the ring. And others just trade with a trustworthy friend and get the same benefit. IDK how exactly this will work. As we are talking about "TRADE" some people might get scammed. HINT HINT

If you do decide to remove the stats from the dragons, I'm pretty sure you will loose some customers that bought plat to buy dragon pets. Idk how many times they bought the pack just to obtain the golden dragon. A refund would help, if it so happens in the future.

I believe that you should not change anything with the dragons set, All the people that have the set worked hard to achieve it. They spent time and Big bucks just to get the stats/look. So what people combine it with the elite ring. Can't you do the same. Farm hard, merch hard, do w/e until you get the set for yourself.

STS stated that the want:
A. To make sure not everyone looks the same
B. To level the playing field for new players

A. Please tell me when everyone does look different. Every level has different gear to go along with that specific character. There are many people with the same gears specifically at level 10, 13, 15, 18, 21, 25, 30, 32, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 56, 60, 61, 65, 66, 70, 71, 76. Most people will have the same gears and high levelers will have same elite sets, gear sets, and dragons. Almost anyone can look the same so Idk how will someone look way different than another character.

B. Not trying to be rude but anyone who is rich, has all sets, elites, vanites, etc. Once they were noobs too, they experienced and played for many years. How will a new player purchase a set worth 15 mil or more. I just don't see it.

Please devs do something different and unique with the Black dragons. And please tell us what you will be doing with the fang dragons so we all can work together and be happy. :)

These are just my thoughts and Opinions, just trying to help!

Elyseon
10-24-2012, 08:46 PM
hello, teach me to be dragon pls!

Multibird
10-24-2012, 08:50 PM
If only i knew!

wvhills
10-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Dragon sets are different than elite items IMO. If new players want the dragon items then they can drag their butts into vampire feast and farm. They still drop. Making them into rings wouldn't be fair because elite vanities have already been made into rings and u can't wear two.

Elyseon
10-24-2012, 08:58 PM
Dragon sets are different than elite items IMO. If new players want the dragon items then they can drag their butts into vampire feast and farm. They still drop. Making them into rings wouldn't be fair because elite vanities have already been made into rings and u can't wear two.
imma elite dragon

Enisceloz
10-24-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm Dovahkiin...Dragonborn!! Notice how the new set looks like the Blades Armor (for those of you who play Elder Scrolls).

Elyseon
10-24-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm Dovahkiin...Dragonborn!! Notice how the new set looks like the Blades Armor (for those of you who play Elder Scrolls).
i need to play some more im only like 21

Superduper
10-24-2012, 09:12 PM
Fus do rah!

McBain
10-24-2012, 09:14 PM
These are just my thoughts and Onions

lol

slaveleia
10-24-2012, 09:15 PM
These are just my thoughts and Onions, just trying to help! [/QUOTE]

So heated that you wrote onions instead of opinions lol

Vanity dragon stuff should stay as it is...any change would bring so much drama.

Black Dragon sets should stay stated...you need the additional stats otherwise it would be weak. The monsters are hitting pretty hard in Blacksmoke, even in Fang feast! Bosses drain pots, a set bonus would be nice....I mean everyone wants bonus stats even tho devs wanna get away from that. I don't see Black Dragon sets being amazing vanities without stats. Could be wrong, I love the Blacksmoke stuff.

Kaytar
10-24-2012, 09:16 PM
[B][SIZE=4]These are just my thoughts and Onions, just trying to help! ewwwww

Multibird
10-24-2012, 09:35 PM
So heated that you wrote onions instead of opinions lol

Vanity dragon stuff should stay as it is...any change would bring so much drama.

Black Dragon sets should stay stated...you need the additional stats otherwise it would be weak. The monsters are hitting pretty hard in Blacksmoke, even in Fang feast! Bosses drain pots, a set bonus would be nice....I mean everyone wants bonus stats even tho devs wanna get away from that. I don't see Black Dragon sets being amazing vanities without stats. Could be wrong, I love the Blacksmoke stuff.

Lol inattentional, and I agree