PDA

View Full Version : S > Og Celtic Vest ( W )

Economy
01-14-2024, 07:31 AM
as tittle says , putting Celtic for sale
looking for 2-3b pure / items !
ign: economy

Economy
01-15-2024, 05:46 PM
Daily bump !!

Aayushh007
01-16-2024, 04:38 AM
800m pure for vest ty. Knowing that last one sold for 1.1b by IGN Justice

Economy
01-16-2024, 05:22 AM
My price is crystal clear .. he didn’t know price maybe .. that won’t be changing the value of the item ! Rogue vest is going for a 1.5b .. and everyone knows warrior celtic is more expensive .. it was legit 1b last year price sooo .. but ye thanks for the offer :) still looking

Aayushh007
01-16-2024, 06:01 AM
I sold it 700m around September
And like a month or two ago, Iseenoobs sold out set for 800-900m in keys
And few days ago Another vest by Justice was sold out for 1.1b (and if u say he doesn't know prices , there are many players who told him prices of the vest and also who offered him to buy it)
Well everyone knows the prices,and all can see what you trying to do.
So I'm not sure how you coming up with such prices (2-3b) lol
Goodluck trying to manipulate prices.

@asommers

Pineapple
01-16-2024, 06:07 AM
I have definetly seen this goes for cheaper but your item your price
Just think you are wasting your time cus I doubt anyone will pay that much

Sabiee
01-16-2024, 06:53 AM
Bruh if this is not rare and hard to find they wouldn’t be all here tryna make u lower ur price , I do understand there is prices but yea if its obviously undervalued u sure can make ur price and take it or leave it with it !

Economy
01-16-2024, 07:18 AM
lmao iseenoobs didn’t sell for 900m haha stop the cap omg , I legit offered the guy above 1.5b to even 2b in vans and he rejected .. don’t gotta lie like that my guy

Gonna add here so my thread doesn’t close !
Look I see what ur doing and it won’t be working my guy .. it’s so obvious that your desperate to try and make some golds from a place to another .. nobody would just go on someone’s thread and already give out information to try and grab for their price “ I offer 800m cuz I sold 700m and I heard one sold 1.1 “ and also why are u spreading false information .. i myself offered iseenoobs for his vest and my offer got rejected lmao .. bro is really desperate and tryna act as if he’s right lmao “ and ik the buyer was homie and he himself told me he resold set for 3b “ I even offered homie for the vest around 1.5-2b for it when he got it lmao !! Get out of my thread my guy <3 , u don’t gotta get ur friends or whatever to back you up.

Aayushh007
01-16-2024, 07:59 AM
Lmao everyone knows how u just overprice and manipulate prices, bro is taking prices from homie, like literally lmao
As if someone would believe it
You seems to be mad cuz I said the truth?
None of my friends came to your post , so don't be delusional.
You can build up lies, and pretend you never overpriced items just to manipulate prices.
All that iknow your desperate to make gold, not me buddy [emoji88] I don't live in AL to *merch* everything if it's to manipulate vanity prices or pvp gears.
But sad that you failed this time to make (2-3b) on a item worth 1b
And u said Justice didn't know price for vest?
Sure pull up and I can tell you the names of people who offered him for it and told the real price for it, won't get them involved in your bs statements over forums, but yeah I don't mind doing it if you're such a desperate guy to act innocent and make gold like that [emoji88]
It's better to just make your small trades in corner rather then manipulating prices.
And Goodluck none paying 3b for that [emoji1787]

Moriaa
01-16-2024, 08:59 AM
rog is 1-1,5 and war should be 4-5b coz its war version and its pretty nice vanity, one of the best, idk where did u get that that it is 1b, find me one then ill pay 1,5 ez

forzalicia
01-16-2024, 09:02 AM
This isn’t the first manipulated item and it won’t be the last, get over it cry babies

I sold vest for around 2.2b to ign fist after I got it from iseenoobs

And I paid 1.5 or so for it from iseenoobs

I’d say vest is 2b+ set is 2-3b

if you can find for any cheaper pm ign arv I’ll buy

Economy
01-16-2024, 09:11 AM
Don’t worry I ain’t in any rush , good luck finding for 700m what a joke lmao , and I ain’t taking prices from anybody if u scroll down u will see 2022 auto was 1b in old threads and I’ll put that on here soon lmao . Good luck lowballing

Ciiepaoa
01-16-2024, 09:39 AM
crazy crazy

free bump

Economy
01-16-2024, 12:21 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240116/1939d769724ff970255b75c88fda64bc.jpg
go back to 2022 and grab one for 800m my love.

Until now I have not seen any proof of what you have said .. just saw lies especially “ iseenoobs sold for 900m “ he himself can confirm it’s wrong if he ever sees this !
I have something to back my words off while you only have “ merchant “ “ I sold 700m .. who even are you lmao “ “ and that justice sold for 1.1 .. maybe his buyers tried manipulating him themselves lmao “

Hope you see this and no need to reply because I won’t be wasting time anymore , I got life and studies irl tc my love.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seasonedchicked
01-16-2024, 12:50 PM
Bump

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Fatcowdee
01-16-2024, 01:20 PM
I sold my set for 1.2b gold + para maul with op awakes about 8-9 months back. So 2b seems like a fair ask, but that’s for current market to decide.

War Celtic helm is worthless, however rogue set both pieces are valuable. I’m just adding this cause someone added a billion to the estimate when accounting for the war helm, it’s prolly worth 20m and only for fanatics who would want a complete set.

forzalicia
01-16-2024, 02:04 PM
I sold my set for 1.2b gold + para maul with op awakes about 8-9 months back. So 2b seems like a fair ask, but that’s for current market to decide.

War Celtic helm is worthless, however rogue set both pieces are valuable. I’m just adding this cause someone added a billion to the estimate when accounting for the war helm, it’s prolly worth 20m and only for fanatics who would want a complete set.

From what I know it should be around 500-600m currently

idcboutbansmf
01-16-2024, 04:09 PM
Economy back at it again trying his absolute best to sell an item 5 times the regular price but ends up not selling for months since the community isnt braindead to buy a piece out of sad and failed manipulation attempts :')

Gotta grab me popcorn folks

Gesendet von meinem M2101K6G mit Tapatalk

seasonedchicked
01-16-2024, 04:25 PM
Yall gotta stop cuz economy is actually real nice dude[emoji24]

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Economy
01-16-2024, 07:00 PM
sad of you to think I want to get rid of the beautiful celtic lmao , no buyer and I easily ain’t selling lmao
as usual everyone just gonna go on my thread saying manipulated prices and wtv while i have things to back off my prices while all yall got is talks. Even w proof yall still wana act like geniuses. Anyway bump !!

Fiery
01-16-2024, 07:33 PM
why yall beefing so hard LMAOAOAO

Economy
01-16-2024, 07:38 PM
Honestly I enjoy correcting idiots haha.

Dogstar5077
01-16-2024, 11:14 PM
Too much drama [emoji23] tf is wrong with everyone

IGN: Wyqd

ezmfkne
01-17-2024, 03:14 AM
Ily eco @honeh

Economy
01-17-2024, 04:11 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240117/ceb6f91e22800bdc7d8be53ace3c5ebd.jpg
Another thread sold 1.2b during 2022 lmao.

Aayushh007
01-17-2024, 04:30 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240117/ceb6f91e22800bdc7d8be53ace3c5ebd.jpg
Another thread sold 1.2b during 2022 lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou need to stop pming old sellers [emoji88]to change auto prices on their old post?
Showing Post is from 2023?
Crazy how u can't accept the fact that prices come up and down in last 1 year?
And when the recent prices of it sold 1.1
You making it 3b within a week?
You think that's not called price manipulation?
Bro, it's okay stop being a try hard to prove yourself lmao
None paying 3b for this still Gl xD

Economy
01-17-2024, 06:17 AM
I honestly feel bad for how dumb you are lmaooo , at this point ur just desperate haha. it shows when threads last been edited. How are you not embarrassed being caught lying on prices and also saying all this nonsense haha what a joke.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240117/8d1cacaab12486939a4fca5bd151fcf2.jpg

DarkedYT
01-17-2024, 07:02 AM
Now whoever tried to call economy manipulator will vanished because he exposed all of them with a valid legit screenshot [emoji88] miserable virtual game players

mansetfire
01-17-2024, 08:27 AM
Bump for this OP vest @.@

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

OdenTheJust
01-17-2024, 10:17 AM
I want to subscribe to economy just so i can watch all the drama unfold. Its addicting

Doggy
01-17-2024, 02:21 PM
Bump pro economy the real price of vest is 2-3b If u can not afford dont cry here (or bark)

Bump to pro

Aayushh007
01-17-2024, 02:25 PM
I honestly feel bad for how dumb you are lmaooo , at this point ur just desperate haha. it shows when threads last been edited. How are you not embarrassed being caught lying on prices and also saying all this nonsense haha what a joke.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240117/8d1cacaab12486939a4fca5bd151fcf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe matter of fact u said that last sold price for vest By Justice was 1.1b and u said that he didn't know prices
So u mean that, all the people who offered him for the vest and telling him the prices of vest atm is a lie?
So justice got offered 900m by ign hoosk
And 1b by Psp and
He also said he got told about prices by Eos a friend
You mean all of them lied about the prices?
That's crazy???
I mean if u can't accept that you're trying to manipulate prices, u can't say that other people who offered of the last piece sold are all lier?
That's a big statement from a merchant like you trying to manipulate and overprice item all the time
But yeah if anyone who comes in support to economy [emoji88] regarding this, feel free to pm me maybe you can clear your vision
And also accept how he tryna manipulate prices, don't be dumb just to support your so called *online friend* , you just loose your dignity over a game [emoji1787]

Aayushh007
01-17-2024, 02:46 PM
Bump pro economy the real price of vest is 2-3b If u can not afford dont cry here (or bark)

Bump to proBark? Coming from a catfish who tell people who's a girl just to take advantage over prices? To sell them your stuff? [emoji88][emoji1787]
You're just a Turkish guy trying to make living from a game
Be careful Educative aka Doggy, where u put your mouth
Don't worrying about affording [emoji88]

Aayushh007
01-17-2024, 02:55 PM
why yall beefing so hard LMAOAOAONothing to beef, just making sure everyone knows what's going in AL market regarding price manipulation
People who wear fake mask of being innocent all the time, aren't really innocent .

Aayushh007
01-17-2024, 03:10 PM
I want to subscribe to economy just so i can watch all the drama unfold. Its addictingTrue I can tell you some more igns of scammers/manipulators here who came in defending economy for more drama ,you can also check on their posts fr[emoji23] Price Manipulation will never stop,so the drama Ozyboi ;) stayed tuned up

Magnu
01-17-2024, 03:13 PM
Why yall mad ab his price lol, its his item he can sell for whatever he wants. Don't be jelly now

ezmfkne
01-17-2024, 03:14 PM
Why yall mad ab his price lol, its his item he can sell for whatever he wants. Don't be jelly now

+1

Aayushh007
01-17-2024, 03:19 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkJelly about what? U came here to support your friend manipulating prices? [emoji88]
If you're making that statement
*his item his price* watch whole AL manipulate prices like this?
You don't make any sense buddy

Aayushh007
01-17-2024, 03:21 PM
+1

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDid economy already pm all his friends begging to support him on his forums post so he doesn't get exposed for manipulating prices?

Psp
01-17-2024, 04:28 PM
I recently purchased the Justice Vest for 1 billion gold from a returning player. And resold for 1,4-1,5b in stone aura deal. Added 600m on my side to ign Invaded. Despite he receiving a higher offer of 1.1 billion from Lay, it appears he was in a hurry to sell. The decision was likely influenced by the slow economy during the Winter and Awaken events, making it challenging for players to afford high-value items. Many players currently have low amounts of pure gold, ranging from zero to 1 billion, and acquiring pure gold is becoming increasingly vital in the game. For Og Celtic set i believe it’s worth around 2b I doubt none pay more than this nowadays tbh, but hopefully something good comes for the Seller.

Free bump, Gl Selling!

Aayushh007
01-17-2024, 04:43 PM
I recently purchased the Justice Vest for 1 billion gold from a returning player. And resold for 1,4-1,5b in stone aura deal. Added 600m on my side to ign Invaded. Despite he receiving a higher offer of 1.1 billion from Lay, it appears he was in a hurry to sell. The decision was likely influenced by the slow economy during the Winter and Awaken events, making it challenging for players to afford high-value items. Many players currently have low amounts of pure gold, ranging from zero to 1 billion, and acquiring pure gold is becoming increasingly vital in the game. For Og Celtic set i believe it’s worth around 2b I doubt none pay more than this nowadays tbh, but hopefully something good comes for the Seller.

Free bump, Gl Selling!Thanks for the clarity Psp appreciate it
But 2-3 Price for a item in sales only manipulators like economy could have
Like 2-3b? This much gap??[emoji23]
Usually u see prices mark 1-1.2b or 1.2-1.5b
You can already tell how the prices are being manipulated by making 1b Gap
Which is absurd [emoji88]
Hope u get 10B for it maybe in few years Goodluck selling
And u tried your best to and asked Enough of your friend's to help u out here [emoji88]
Ps. Didn't want a drama but since u kept digging more in it, so why not?
Be careful with next item u try to manipulate.
Goodluck xD

Psp
01-17-2024, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the clarity Psp appreciate it
But 2-3 Price for a item in sales only manipulators like economy could have
Like 2-3b? This much gap??[emoji23]
Usually u see prices mark 1-1.2b or 1.2-1.5b
You can already tell how the prices are being manipulated by making 1b Gap
Which is absurd [emoji88]
Hope u get 10B for it maybe in few years Goodluck selling
And u tried your best to and asked Enough of your friend's to help u out here [emoji88]
Ps. Didn't want a drama but since u kept digging more in it, so why not?
Be careful with next item u try to manipulate.
Goodluck xD

The Og Celtic Vest was initially valued between 2-3 billion, with several attempts by others to sell at that range, suggesting it was considered worth that much. It seems the seller may not be at fault, given the absence of evidence for legitimate sales at this scale. If the item genuinely holds such value, I won't undersell it, but wishing the best for the seller.

Aayushh007
01-17-2024, 05:20 PM
The Og Celtic Vest was initially valued between 2-3 billion, with several attempts by others to sell at that range, suggesting it was considered worth that much. It seems the seller may not be at fault, given the absence of evidence for legitimate sales at this scale. If the item genuinely holds such value, I won't undersell it, but wishing the best for the seller.Several attempt to make prices higher which didn't end up successful, while the current prices being sold around for 1b.
But all of a sudden when someone claims it to be 3b doesn't seems to be accurate.
If it's like this, everything in AL will just simply be overpriced and people will come in defending and saying
*Your item, your price* just because a friend of their tryna manipulate prices [emoji23]
But yeah
It's always been like this, the prices can't just randomly folded into billions within few weeks.
Prices do go up and down always , but going up more then 2x the price value, according to is current price is crazy
What do u call that ?
Well everyone knows what it is
So all those people who came here saying [emoji88] *his item his price* watch out when u cry in others post regarding a same topic
Cheers ;)

Psp
01-17-2024, 05:26 PM
Several attempt to make prices higher which didn't end up successful, while the current prices being sold around for 1b.
But all of a sudden when someone claims it to be 3b doesn't seems to be accurate.
If it's like this, everything in AL will just simply be overpriced and people will come in defending and saying
*Your item, your price* just because a friend of their tryna manipulate prices [emoji23]
But yeah
It's always been like this, the prices can't just randomly folded into billions within few weeks.
Prices do go up and down always , but going up more then 2x the price value, according to is current price is crazy
What do u call that ?
Well everyone knows what it is
So all those people who came here saying [emoji88] *his item his price* watch out when u cry in others post regarding a same topic
Cheers ;)

Indeed, sellers have the right to set prices for their rare, sought-after items. Many players aspire to add such treasures to their inventories. Currently, the Og Celtic Vest is circulating in the 1.5-2 billion gold range, and there's no evidence of legitimate sales exceeding this price point so far.

Aayushh007
01-17-2024, 05:37 PM
Indeed, sellers have the right to set prices for their rare, sought-after items. Many players aspire to add such treasures to their inventories. Currently, the Og Celtic Vest is circulating in the 1.5-2 billion gold range, and there's no evidence of legitimate sales exceeding this price point so far.1.5b is more of a acceptable price range right now
But 3b is a try hard to boost prices up, which ain't right.

Economy
01-17-2024, 06:43 PM
jeez this guy is such a physco , bros saying I’m asking for friends help while I was deep in my sleep lmao. Bro I already gave so mush evidence of everything.. all you got is talks at this point so thanks for all free bumps.
If you can’t afford it , or simply just a cheapskate then go buy the green 30m vest.

Stop trying to come to me w only accusations , my prices ranges between 2-3b depends if pure or items..

I wouldn’t be taking any evidence from you since you legit tried to manipulate price by saying iseenoobs sold for 900m while he sold 1.5b , I wonder how you are still here.

For justice , as psp said he was a returning player and was in a hurry which is sad for him and I talked w him when i heard he sold for that low and he was surprised to even know the item is worth more.

And you clearly made my point stand out because everyone who offered justice were merchers w all respect to them. So of course he wasn’t going to get any great offers

And honestly stop beefing on my thread , just because you can spam comment.

Economy
01-17-2024, 07:36 PM
Sold Celtic vest 1.75b pure , closing thread ! Goodluck lay buying one