PDA

View Full Version : why no item pack?

Dirtymonkey_666
10-25-2012, 03:34 PM
im kinda disappointed that there isnt any item packs for halloween this year. i saved my platinum to buy them but nothing....

Nihiliste
10-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Same. Hoping for Halloween Deal of the Day items.

CrimsonTider
10-25-2012, 03:38 PM
A lot complained last year because items were random and many got multiples of some items and none of some others. Just easier to farm them like WF. (Just a guess.)

dudetus
Yep I saved some plat for those packs as well.

Hopefully we get them in the upcoming update :3

Walkhardd
I'm stoked..I hate the gambling packs. I have little self control.

TheSnowman
10-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Last year the plat packs were added a few days after the initial start of the event. So hopefully they will be this year too.

nmyxspaceship
10-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Yeah. I saved a lot of plat for this and there is nothing to buy! I was hoping for packs and new vanities. Or even old vanities. Last years vanities were really nice.

Elyseon
10-25-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm stoked..I hate the gambling packs. I have little self control.
Haha part of the reason i quit DL
Like everything was in a pack with a 3% chance

Fyrce
10-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Yeah, I was wondering also. Kind of missed the costume packs. LOL.

Elyseon
10-25-2012, 05:26 PM
i was actually gonna buy 2k for these...
guess i should thank sts for saving me $90

Battlegrinder
10-25-2012, 05:43 PM
I'd be nice if they had some plat items, in addition to the the quest items. They could have some items be from packs, and the others as normal buys.

Suentous PO
10-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Pls not the same plat packs from last year!
Crosses fingers for new vanities.

Patricks
10-25-2012, 06:38 PM
I would rather there be no item packs then bringing back the old stuff.

Dirtymonkey_666
10-25-2012, 07:06 PM
old stuff or new stuff. special items from events are awesome to have. i actually want that devil horns and pickfork... thats all
I would rather there be no item packs then bringing back the old stuff.

Suentous PO
10-25-2012, 07:24 PM
Those won't be as cool seeing them year after year though. Soon you may be saying the same..
New stoofs plox!!!!

Kixxler
10-25-2012, 07:50 PM
I also hated the item packs last year... blew all my plat over a course of a week

Elyseon
10-25-2012, 08:00 PM
i missed pitch fork and zombie head last year
but hey its over
new stuffs plox

not creative enuff? i halp

-grim reaper hood
-scarecrow mask
-demon wings
-cyberlike armour that leaves nightmare proc trail when u walk
-2h scythe
-goblin face
-chainsaw

:D
i bes stud

razerfingers
10-25-2012, 08:12 PM
but hey its over
new stuffs plox

-grim reaper hood
-scarecrow mask
-demon wings
-2h scythe
-goblin face
-chainsaw

i bes stud

Thenk you kind sir +1

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

nmyxspaceship
10-25-2012, 10:39 PM
Pitchforks and horns. Those were cool. I think chains saws and scarecrows are taking a little far.

Suentous PO
10-26-2012, 03:52 PM
but hey its over
new stuffs plox

-grim reaper hood
-scarecrow mask
-demon wings
-2h scythe
-goblin face
-chainsaw

i bes stud

you got ninja'd
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70712-New-Haloween-items
im sendin wassisnames lawer over to sue

Multibird
10-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Horns are the only creative vanity!!!

Techno Email
10-26-2012, 04:31 PM
We're not selling the item packs this year. We want to encourage all of you to play together to get the new Legendary weapons and shields. I'm dying to see you guys get some of these items. I'm going to be so sad if you miss out on these 1337 items because you didn't know they were awesome and didn't bother going after them. Check out this thread for a little teaser showing some of the stats on these weapons and shields: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?72946-Halloween-Is-Here

We received forum feedback that folks would prefer holiday events to be more gameplay focused. Thank you for sharing your feedback that you would like to have more purchasable items. We will continue to work towards a good balance for Holiday events. :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::l ove_heart::love_heart:

Khahl
10-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Honestly, I would really like it if there were a *few* items to buy with plat - maybe something special that has a cool effect you can't get anywhere else. Otherwise I think it is best to have the items with good stats be dropped from dungeons, but not from dungeons that require a 'nominal platinum fee' to enter! :congratulatory:

Dirtymonkey_666
10-26-2012, 06:36 PM
item packs as in the vanity items.... Devil horns, witch hat, devil pickfork or whatever its called. special event items not just loot items.
just because there aren't item packs doesnt mean everyone is gonna stop working together to loot pinks. i don't see how having item packs would stop people farming pinks.

if you ask me there should always be item pack AND loot items. its what makes people (well me) look forward to events like this.
i like having item packs to show others that you took part of the event.

We're not selling the item packs this year. We want to encourage all of you to play together to get the new Legendary weapons and shields. I'm dying to see you guys get some of these items. I'm going to be so sad if you miss out on these 1337 items because you didn't know they were awesome and didn't bother going after them. Check out this thread for a little teaser showing some of the stats on these weapons and shields: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?72946-Halloween-Is-Here

We received forum feedback that folks would prefer holiday events to be more gameplay focused. Thank you for sharing your feedback that you would like to have more purchasable items. We will continue to work towards a good balance for Holiday events. :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::l ove_heart::love_heart:

DataPunk
10-26-2012, 09:34 PM
2 hours on elixers and no pink, i rather have a item pack....... tbh that peed me off so much i just stopped playing at all.

Reddwing
10-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Thanks for not adding Packs. While others got cool vanities, I got an UNTRADABLE pumpkin chunker. >.> Thanks for not ripping me off this year

Dirtymonkey_666
10-26-2012, 10:26 PM
see STS... people want the item packs. an event isnt whole without item packs..............
2 hours on elixers and no pink, i rather have a item pack....... tbh that peed me off so much i just stopped playing at all.

Thanks for not adding Packs. While others got cool vanities, I got an UNTRADABLE pumpkin chunker. >.> Thanks for not ripping me off this year

Elyseon
10-26-2012, 10:32 PM
lol ikr the ultimate jerk move on their part, that was my first pack last year and i was just like
...are you serious right now. .

Dirtymonkey_666
10-26-2012, 11:27 PM
i guess if we get enough people asking for item packs to get added this event STS might add some....?
lol ikr the ultimate jerk move on their part, that was my first pack last year and i was just like
...are you serious right now. .

DataPunk
10-27-2012, 07:30 AM
Techno can you explain how i didnt get one drop, not even greens, from boss in 2,5hours of farming on elixers? Its nice that you want us to work for it but im about to quit this game because of this.

Fncrazy
10-27-2012, 08:40 AM
Personally I miss the vanities from the item packs. Were all the vanities at?