PDA

View Full Version : derp kilin wich changs da drp rats

Yich
10-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Lol so I was farming with Entertaining in the new place and the new rumor formed: Killing the Head Mistress makes you less likely to get a drop. Entertaining, being the pest he is, was out to disprove this.

Someone got mad at him directly after he killed the witch and he proceeded to tell them it was just a rumor. After he said that, they said "prove it". I hope others can get as many lols out of this as I did, because directly after he said prove it, not even a second later, this happened. (The drops. I left the game and went to shadow cave to screenshot them)

lololololololololol gf rumor. 5 drops. Gg actually.

Lowlyspy
10-25-2012, 08:53 PM
Ran into that rumor a few times, almost always get a pink after someone brings it up lol. Everyone come to my games and tell me not to kill the witch!!1!1!

Noodleleg
10-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Funny how quick rumors can spread... We decided to troll people by saying this in a few games... -_- Rumors ftw?

WarTornBird
10-26-2012, 01:16 AM
Me and noodles running with Bryber. Had to Lol at the remarks.

Wrath
10-26-2012, 01:41 AM
Bahahahaha this rumor is fudging great!! I been having so much fun messing with the ones that are so anal it. "Dont kill mage and rate is better" my response after killing mage.. "oops"

LADYHADASSA
10-26-2012, 01:44 AM
I did not see this post i just made one too, lol indeed this rumor has its high points and then the :0 you said what points lol

Pakax
10-26-2012, 07:43 AM
Yeah that's a funny rumour. What is true though, is that if every player on an halloween map sings an ABBA song in real life, then they get a pink. Just saying..

mike1298
10-26-2012, 10:46 AM
Imp... I was in a game with you and you were getting mad at us for killing the witch saying we ruined the drop rate. Lol what made you change your mind?

LwMark
10-26-2012, 10:51 AM
Imp... I was in a game with you and you were getting mad at us for killing the witch saying we ruined the drop rate. Lol what made you change your mind?

Lol

Shoot the barrels aswell its like wearing a bigger luck ul def get better chance rerolls

Rare
10-26-2012, 10:52 AM
I have "there goes that theory" in my quickchat.

Pakax
10-26-2012, 10:52 AM

perhaps he woke up or perhaps he was making full use of sarcasm.

Rare
10-26-2012, 10:53 AM
Lol

Shoot the barrels aswell its like wearing a bigger luck ul def get better chance rerolls

AHHH I said that IG trying to start up a new rumor!

Superduper
10-26-2012, 12:14 PM
Yeah that's a funny rumour. What is true though, is that if every player on an halloween map sings an ABBA song in real life, then they get a pink. Just saying..

That works for me too!

PvE
10-26-2012, 02:32 PM
Just tell people that if you go to magic portal (for faces) in humania you can get a pumpkin face that little people know about and is getting removed. I had people quit runs halfway to do it. Trololo Pp

Elyseon
10-26-2012, 02:36 PM
People so superstitious
I troll them by two hitting her
Then 'wow omg you noobs'

mike1298
10-26-2012, 03:34 PM

Lol, I don't know if it's true or not even now. I just think it was funny that DIRECTLY after someone said prove it when ent said "witch doesn't affect drop rates", we ALL got a drop. It was hilarious. The trend I've noticed though is that more people do get drops when she is alive...

XD. I hate when they say that in a game then noone gets a drop. They rub it in. But then the next run we generally get 2-4 drops from the boss without the person there to see it.

Energizeric
10-26-2012, 04:48 PM
The only thing that increases your drop rate is if you play pocket legends while hanging upsidedown. You can trust me, it's absolutely true!!

In all seriousness, the amount of extra programming that would be necessary to make the drop rate vary on the playing actions of individual characters would be huge, and there's no reason STS would go out of their way to do such a thing. Drop rates for each boss are consistent no matter what you do before you kill them.

Techno Email
10-26-2012, 06:23 PM
PRO TIP: Standing on your head and saying the alphabet backwards five times will also prevent Legendary items from dropping. Avoid this AT ALL COSTS!!!

Multibird
10-26-2012, 06:51 PM
O.o

Noodleleg
10-26-2012, 06:53 PM
PRO TIP: Standing on your head and saying the alphabet backwards five times will also prevent Legendary items from dropping. Avoid this AT ALL COSTS!!!

I did that yesterday and got a pink. Problem is... Now, I need medical attention because there's too much blood in my skull.

Hawaiianherk
10-26-2012, 07:05 PM
I did that yesterday and got a pink. Problem is... Now, I need medical attention because there's too much blood in my skull.

I actually played today the same way and got an elite item... Sadly I fell on my iPad broke it just in time to not receive it :(
But on the upside I only look crossed in mirrors........lol