PDA

View Full Version : how to farm this?

Yuggernaut
01-18-2024, 06:43 PM
how to farm this flower from the temple event? tysm

Tookyo
01-18-2024, 06:50 PM
Just click on the blue circle with an white " i " in the centre.
It says that its looted from the plant that come out of bloodstains in Scourging Grounds or Realm Weavers Path, so youre gonna need to kill those plants in order to have a chance at looting them

Cliva
01-18-2024, 07:03 PM
You kill the boss on the bloodstain, then collect the plant.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Yuggernaut
01-18-2024, 07:07 PM
so is one plant per run? O_O

Cliva
01-18-2024, 07:40 PM
so is one plant per run? O_OThere are many bosses in one run, just have to survive long enough to farm those, best to farm it with a war. Clear mobs first ofc

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Hexame
01-18-2024, 09:39 PM
how to farm this flower from the temple event? tysm

There's a small chance to get a option to "collect or gather" on that blood stain after the boss is dead and once you see it, just click it and you can receive the Death Blossom
Tbh I'm not sure if there's other ways to get it but this is how I got mine so far

Activista
01-19-2024, 10:15 AM

There's a small chance to get a option to "collect or gather" on that blood stain after the boss is dead and once you see it, just click it and you can receive the Death Blossom
Tbh I'm not sure if there's other ways to get it but this is how I got mine so far

There are no low probabilities, only that you kill badly, another thing is that you can only take it 1 time, that is, if you play with friends only the fastest one takes it

Hexame
01-19-2024, 03:39 PM
There are no low probabilities, only that you kill badly, another thing is that you can only take it 1 time, that is, if you play with friends only the fastest one takes it

I'm not sure what you mean by kill badly. Can you expand on that?

There's low probabilities within the " Solo Portal Option ". You can try clicking the solo option and try it running it solo and you won't get the Death Blossom all the time, nor being fastest one doesn't provide you with the option to collect it in the "Solo Portal". Correct me if I'm wrong

Activista
01-19-2024, 03:42 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by kill badly. Can you expand on that?

There's low probabilities within the " Solo Portal Option ". You can try clicking the solo option and try it running it solo and you won't get the Death Blossom all the time, nor being fastest one doesn't provide you with the option to collect it in the "Solo Portal". Correct me if I'm wrong

I tried it at level 25, if it dies a little far from the blood it doesn't give you enough to cultivate, besides it has time, if you take too long the flower disappears

Hexame
01-19-2024, 03:54 PM
I tried it at level 25, if it dies a little far from the blood it doesn't give you enough to cultivate, besides it has time, if you take too long the flower disappears

I received 8 Death Blossoms that are in my inventory and each of those runs had different times though Activista. I click the collect option right away and see if it's there but the amount of duration that it takes to kill the boss doesn't seem to effect the rate that the Death Blossom option appears, at least in the Solo Portal. Correct me if I'm wrong

Activista
01-19-2024, 03:56 PM
I received 8 Death Blossoms that are in my inventory and each of those runs had different times though Activista. Correct me if I'm wrong

If I have time in a few hours I will make 1 video for YouTube and you can see it, it is not complicated but it is difficult to explain.

Hexame
01-19-2024, 04:00 PM
If I have time in a few hours I will make 1 video for YouTube and you can see it, it is not complicated but it is difficult to explain.

That's cool I'll probably get the time to see it once I'm done a few Hardcore Aps runs,

Keep me posted

Msceo
01-19-2024, 08:45 PM

Hex's picture he provided showing how to obtain the Death Blossom is so far correct as he also obtained his Death Blossoms. There's still a small chance and he explained that in the pictures. Even if you wrote in this thread that you can only take it 1 time, that is, if you play with friends only the fastest one takes it. You supported Hex's explanation by saying that because it still means "Small Chance"

I tested it in the solo portal and it doesn't come all the time or killing it fast doesn't make a difference so far that I noticed in my experience with 25 runs continuously.

Activista
01-19-2024, 08:49 PM
Hex's picture he provided showing how to obtain the Death Blossom is so far correct as he also obtained his Death Blossoms. There's still a small chance and he explained that in the pictures. Even if you wrote in this thread that you can only take it 1 time, that is, if you play with friends only the fastest one takes it. You supported Hex's explanation by saying that because it still means "Small Chance"

I imagine he was referring to the possibilities of the collection option appearing"

Msceo
01-19-2024, 08:53 PM
I imagine he was referring to the possibilities of the collection option appearing"

That possibility still means "Small Chance" unfortunately as Hex put for new players to see.

It would be misleading to tell the community that it depends on how fast you kill it because it doesn't and at the end of the day it still depends on the small chance. If there's any other way that players found to obtain the death blossoms faster, please share.

Activista
01-19-2024, 09:04 PM
That possibility still means "Small Chance" unfortunately as Hex put for new players to see.

It would be misleading to tell the community that it depends on how fast you kill it because it doesn't and at the end of the day it still depends on the small chance. If there's any other way that players found to obtain the death blossoms faster, please share.

Well right now I'm going to record :) to show you

Msceo
01-19-2024, 09:47 PM
Well right now I'm going to record :) to show you

Share the secret!:pig:

Activista
01-19-2024, 09:54 PM

It's not a secret but it's an easier and more effective way.

There will already be 1 thread in this same section in case you want to go

Hexame
01-19-2024, 11:21 PM

Activista
01-19-2024, 11:29 PM

and apparently you use the elixir, I had not seen all the information on the vanities until now, each one has a specific map

Hexame
01-20-2024, 12:14 AM
and apparently you use the elixir, I had not seen all the information on the vanities until now, each one has a specific map

It's fun using the elixir because it makes the crafting process for the sole reason of the Death Blossoms regarding the vanities provided by SpacetimeStudios much more efficient while farming this specific map.

If I'm not as busy on Hardcore trying to finish up my Elite Green Sap AP 1k/1k and Elite Gates 1k/1k, I definitely would be working on the Warrior Spectral Chains Halo on my normal character.
Only that vanity caught my attention so far :-)