PDA

View Full Version : Latest haloween map belief

LADYHADASSA
10-26-2012, 01:42 AM
After running many maps i have encountered the " dont kill the queen you get better drop rate line" this rumor is making ignorant players in maps. From what i can see and know well in pl, this is the same as dont use mana shiled with the keeper, kill mono for more icore dropps, etc.

What i ahve seen is a boss not spawn after not killing queen, i have collected 7 pinks in maps like this where the boss spawns at 1 not 6...

Seriousley rude players all over pl today, there was a founder who started cussing because a barrel blew up... Yet in other maps he was purposfuly stomping them.

Guess what all this is supposed to be fun, please stop the rude bs. It ruins others fun, what will waiting a half a sec for somone to get to boss room really hurt? nOTHING..

The killing of or lack of killing the queen does not make more dropps and def. not worth cussing other players out for.

Lets enjoy happy hunting

Fyrce
10-26-2012, 02:09 AM
I just kill whatever's in my way. No cussing yet but I would just ignore anyways. What they gonna do? Bite me?

xcainnblecterx
10-26-2012, 02:52 AM
Yea on my lvl10 farmer I've encountered many rude 70+ players I'm not crying cause honestly it's pixels but when they go ahead and Wait for boss to spawn while us low lvl10 farmer are killing to make boss spawn, it does get annoying

Dirtymonkey_666
10-26-2012, 04:14 AM
i got cussed at twice. i was running L10-19 map on my L76 (farming L15 gear for my twinks) i was half way to the boss and this kid joins and says "please wait". i had a thrasher on so i thought :no im gonna kill, you joined late and i dont wanna waste my time waiting: so i killed the boss left and rejoin another game, then got a PM saying "****sucker" i ignored that.

later on i joined a game where Morbidxxxx (i think thats his name) was in. he rushed to boss spawn and let everyone kill as they joined the game, he did this to kill the boss before anyone could get in range to take the loot. so i said "he will be doing it to kill the boss so no one gets loot" he replyed "you do the same ****sucker"....

no i run and kill, i do make sure people are in range to get loot. if you join to late i wont wait.
Morbidxxxx if you read this i really did like you, you were nice... but now i hope you get banned.

ps. From the great PewDiePie "BARRRELSSS!!!!!!" man i hate the barrels... whats the point of them? to troll us haha...

LwMark
10-26-2012, 04:46 AM
I was using my ESB in a l10 runs an someone was PISSED OFF lol

Bebsi
10-26-2012, 06:27 AM
I won't wait when I passed the Mage cause the joiner needs a minute to catch up.

Most Barrels are destroyed by running through the map. The auto aim just does its part xD

And yea, after running 4-5 hours... Not killing the witch doesn't increase ur pink drop rate!!!!!!

If most ppl are persistent in not killing the witch I just run around her or join another game, no harm done ^_^

MightyMicah
10-26-2012, 06:44 AM
I've always liked you, Hadassa. I was seriously preparing to create a similar thread ;) I'll never understand how people can turn a fun, special event into a nightmare for everyone including themselves. Hopefully people will chill out a bit and just farm!

ninjaduck
10-26-2012, 06:48 AM
I got 3 pink 15's in a row in 3 consecutive solo Runs. 15 pink bracer, 15 pink paw, 15 pink cage shield. All were FULL CLEARS of the map, meaning the boss was the last enemy.

Piosidon
10-26-2012, 06:51 AM
The majority of PL are so gullible.
For example I could say STS added a pumpkin face and see everyone crowded around magic mirror

ninjaduck
10-26-2012, 06:53 AM
The majority of PL are so gullible.
For example I could say STS added a pumpkin face and see everyone crowded around magic mirror

Theres a new face?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Rare
10-26-2012, 07:13 AM
i've only seen in a couple times. I generally ignore it lol.

Regarding the monolith... it was just something I did. Whenever the swirl started I ran through it. Probably didn't help. But it seems like it did. Once got 23 ichors in a row doing it. Maybe just coincidence.

But I'm also one of those guys that will wear the same boxers and wholey socks during Falcons games. I also put my Sandwich on the same spot on the table every Sunday.

Rare
10-26-2012, 07:13 AM
the majority of pl are so gullible.
For example i could say sts added a pumpkin face and see everyone crowded around magic mirror

ahh you got me!

Haowesie
10-26-2012, 07:24 AM
Four peeps in the map, someone says "no kill Mage"... Then another Mage says "trick or treat....pinks for everyone!"
Three pinks dropped, the one who said "no kill Mage" didn't get one....lmao!

wvhills
10-26-2012, 07:34 AM
I just kill whatever's in my way. No cussing yet but I would just ignore anyways. What they gonna do? Bite me?

i will

wvhills
10-26-2012, 07:37 AM
i got cussed at twice. i was running L10-19 map on my L76 (farming L15 gear for my twinks) i was half way to the boss and this kid joins and says "please wait". i had a thrasher on so i thought :no im gonna kill, you joined late and i dont wanna waste my time waiting: so i killed the boss left and rejoin another game, then got a PM saying "****sucker" i ignored that.

later on i joined a game where Morbidxxxx (i think thats his name) was in. he rushed to boss spawn and let everyone kill as they joined the game, he did this to kill the boss before anyone could get in range to take the loot. so i said "he will be doing it to kill the boss so no one gets loot" he replyed "you do the same ****sucker"....

no i run and kill, i do make sure people are in range to get loot. if you join to late i wont wait.
Morbidxxxx if you read this i really did like you, you were nice... but now i hope you get banned.

ps. From the great PewDiePie "BARRRELSSS!!!!!!" man i hate the barrels... whats the point of them? to troll us haha...

why are u using thrashers on ur 76 to farm level 10 maps? I myself do think that was rude of you and probably would have said something to you too.

Zapoke
10-26-2012, 08:05 AM
why are u using thrashers on ur 76 to farm level 10 maps? I myself do think that was rude of you and probably would have said something to you too.

It's hardly rude. It's rude to ask someone to stop and wait for you when they're using REAL MONEY to farm, when waiting wastes the money.

Brave Sir Robin
10-26-2012, 09:10 AM
I agree that rude behaviour can ruin our gaming experience. However, don't answer rudeness with more rudeness, you might get reported and then it will be impossible to prove who's right or wrong.

Keep your cool in all cases and learn to deal with it. Have fun with it even :) E.g. in case of a high level rushing his way to the boss, follow them and don't attack anything. Let them keep the aggro ;)

But I'm also one of those guys that will wear the same boxers and wholey socks during Falcons games. I also put my Sandwich on the same spot on the table every Sunday.

I am OK with this as long as you wash your boxers/socks regularly and put a new, fresh sandwich on the table each Sunday.

wvhills
10-26-2012, 09:15 AM
It's hardly rude. It's rude to ask someone to stop and wait for you when they're using REAL MONEY to farm, when waiting wastes the money.

so, u think because u paid money then that means it's ok for you to go into a level 20 map and ruin the run for level 20's? I'm sorry man but that is rude. In case u missed it the phrase "treat others as you want to be treated" pops up whenever u log into the game. If you were a low level how would it make u feel for a high level to rush to the boss and make u miss a drop? it's their level and ur the intruder.

ninjaduck
10-26-2012, 09:18 AM
I heard if you castrate a bow legged conjoined twin of a leper, while eating two slices of aged Norwegian warthog meat, you get a pink.

Rare
10-26-2012, 09:52 AM
I heard if you castrate a bow legged conjoined twin of a leper, while eating two slices of aged Norwegian warthog meat, you get a pink.

nep... tried it. doesn't work.

JaytB
10-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Every time someone says to not kill that mini-boss, I use a quickchat saying 'yeah, and I heard doing the happy dance right before the boss dies gets you a pink'.

So if you see gullible people using the dance emote at the boss, I'll take full responsibility :D

Zapoke
10-26-2012, 10:24 AM

so, u think because u paid money then that means it's ok for you to go into a level 20 map and ruin the run for level 20's? I'm sorry man but that is rude. In case u missed it the phrase "treat others as you want to be treated" pops up whenever u log into the game. If you were a low level how would it make u feel for a high level to rush to the boss and make u miss a drop? it's their level and ur the intruder.

Lol. You missed what I said. I don't ruin the runs for them, because I dot rush the boss. But I will not wait for a late joiner when we're almost at the end. No, sir, that is not rude. If you join after the game is half over, it's your own fault if you don't make it. Join a game that's just starting. :/

MightyMicah
10-26-2012, 10:34 AM
Every time someone says to not kill that mini-boss, I use a quickchat saying 'yeah, and I heard doing the happy dance right before the boss dies gets you a pink'.

So if you see gullible people using the dance emote at the boss, I'll take full responsibility :D

No, That works! My friend told me that his friend got 5 pinks in a row!

Kraze
10-26-2012, 10:41 AM

To me this is the biggest issue. I have a quick chat ready for "I r killz queen boot me if ya want lol" however level 76's in a 10-19 game needs fixed. This isn't magic castle. Some of us actually like to play not just run to the end and hope for a drop.

Side note don't put player names on blast on the forums. They cussed at you? Report. Ignore. Move on

Drizzid
10-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Lol. You missed what I said. I don't ruin the runs for them, because I dot rush the boss. But I will not wait for a late joiner when we're almost at the end. No, sir, that is not rude. If you join after the game is half over, it's your own fault if you don't make it. Join a game that's just starting. :/

No need to defend yourself dude. Reading comprehension is non-existent on this forum.

LADYHADASSA
10-26-2012, 11:30 AM
No, That works! My friend told me that his friend got 5 pinks in a row!
Rofl lmao ill remeber this heheheeeee

Snakespeare
10-26-2012, 11:33 AM
THAT's not why we skip Headmistres. We skip her because she's harmless, she drops garbage, and King spawns with 7 mobs remaining. Headmistress is a waste of time. But I agree, it has no effect on drops.

Fusionstrike
10-26-2012, 01:40 PM

nep... tried it. doesn't work.

There's a huge black market substituting Swedish for Norwegian warthogs. Make sure you use a supplier you can trust!

Walkhardd
10-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Use fart emote more.

Kaytar
10-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Use fart emote more.Which one? I tried big breakfast and nothing changed :(

Walkhardd
10-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Seriously guys. When boss spawns everyone use fart emote. Drop chance goes up 50%. Yw.

Yich
10-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Morbidxxxx

I didn't want to name names, so thanks for doing this for me. I hope this guy gets banned as well.

j3peaz
10-26-2012, 03:11 PM
Lets start new rumor. Better drops when wole parrty is in room

hansella
10-26-2012, 03:13 PM

Isn't it nice how everyone wants to run with a 76 when there isn't an event happening, but once greed is brought into the mix they are the scorn of Alterra..

MightyMicah
10-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Lets start new rumor. Better drops when wole parrty is in room

This guy has the right idea! Don't stop the rumors! Spread so many that it's impossible to believe em all. ;)

Dirtymonkey_666
10-26-2012, 04:37 PM
to clear it quicker and i just like using thrasher. i always made sure if you joined when i did, i killed the boss we all got the loot. but if you joined past the witch i didnt wait. sounds fair doesnt it?

LADYHADASSA
10-26-2012, 09:58 PM
THAT's not why we skip Headmistres. We skip her because she's harmless, she drops garbage, and King spawns with 7 mobs remaining. Headmistress is a waste of time. But I agree, it has no effect on drops.

Lol snake, that is true but at that poin u are just by passing, not calling peeps names lol big diff. She dies if you breath in that room its not about time if peeps are running threw :) that is a diff story.

In response to the lvl 71 issue, i have 6 upper lvl accounts 71-76 it is the rude run threw nerf the map, wait at boss till the lowers clear upper kills boss before low lvls get there. Not cool in any manner.

Elyseon
10-26-2012, 10:37 PM
type your email and password right before boss and it guarantees pink drop for you*

*read edit reason

Yich
10-26-2012, 10:38 PM
Ely I'd hate to see you get banned again. Edit that last post before some mod/dev sees it.

Elyseon
10-26-2012, 10:38 PM
takes 2 skills to kill
gf

McBain
10-26-2012, 10:43 PM
I got a pink drop from the headmistress.

Reaganite
10-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Nope - the castration must take place while standing in a bathtub listening to Rebecca black sing Yoko Ono's greatest hits. I learned that lesson the hard way.

Elyseon
10-26-2012, 10:44 PM
I got a pink drop from the headmistress.
omg the ghoulish vyxnaar helm???
so pro

McBain
10-27-2012, 01:59 AM
omg the ghoulish vyxnaar helm???
so pro

Huh? No it was a shrunken head bracer.