01-21-2024, 09:07 AM
Hm u r paying

Hellfireeee
01-23-2024, 02:25 AM
Hm u r paying35m

Sent from my I2012 using Tapatalk

Hellfireeee
01-23-2024, 06:33 AM
Hm u r payingHey guys, while other players are trying to get 45m for blood staff, but this player was selling it for 100m. I have no idea what he was going to do, lol. I don't really think sts is accomplishing anything in this circumstance if that's the case and everything is being manipulated. I'm done with this game and won't be purchasing anything from the forum anymore because the game is no longer good. Thank you. (NOTHING OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE " JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW MY OPINION")

Note: Since STS is currently in a not supporting any players other than plat purchasers (primarily supports business interests) this game will come to its end soon. So, avoid taking it too seriously and wasting your real money on these pointless game, try saving it for something more useful. *("Just a advice")*

THREAD CLOSED

Sent from my I2012 using Tapatalk

Fryzenn
01-23-2024, 06:38 AM
Hey guys, while other players are trying to get 45m for blood staff, but this player was selling it for 100m. I have no idea what he was going to do, lol. I don't really think sts is accomplishing anything in this circumstance if that's the case and everything is being manipulated. I'm done with this game and won't be purchasing anything from the forum anymore because the game is no longer good. Thank you. (NOTHING OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE " JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW MY OPINION")

Note: Since STS is currently in a not supporting any players other than plat purchasers (primarily supports business interests) this game will come to its end soon. So, avoid taking it too seriously and wasting your real money on these pointless game, try saving it for something more useful. *("Just a advice")*

THREAD CLOSED

Sent from my I2012 using TapatalkDamn this kid crying so hard

Alfaromeo6969
01-23-2024, 07:02 AM
fun fact this buyer is a manipulator too base on his current threads on lucky golem set

free bump