PDA

View Full Version : Hmm...

urmommy
10-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Who are the coolest people you've met in game? Personally I would say Mitchturbo & my bro dugs. Also all my past gms. (atleast most of em) My bros from when I was in Wolf Gang, you know who you are (skaier, panchovilla, deadspaceslay, droxer, bigcookiez(he said he was) and strikehz.) Also Jblazah, bozack, pigeon, doji(ltv), janetxo, llockheart, my bff!(divineheartz), spacelycan, schtoiven, yazzz, gnosticos, killaskillz, grackle, akfury, cero, herdo, asavadale, spin, pianowizzy, jellyduhz, ghost, and.. hmm...

StompArtist
10-26-2012, 11:52 AM
wvhills

He's to hot to handle and too cool to hold!

urmommy
10-26-2012, 11:53 AM
Lolol

ninjaduck
10-26-2012, 12:03 PM
Probably Sunblocks, he was really cool ^_^

akfury
10-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Umm probably Akfury... Jk... Umm there's so many cool people in game I'm not picking favorites :)

Astrocat
10-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Honestly, Goku..

urmommy
10-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Umm probably Akfury... Jk... Umm there's so many cool people in game I'm not picking favorites :)

Name em' all!

Seiyen
10-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Flashbackflip,hes a baus.
If ur looking for an awesome frnd add him.

Astrocat
10-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Yeah add Saiyen too he's cool ;p

Szangheili
10-26-2012, 12:39 PM
I have to agree, MitchTurbo and Killaings :) Scratch that, the whole IU gang ^_^ <3 IU <3

ArtofWar
10-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Pigeon, Axton, Spin, Astrocat, Avril, Bugo, Mrbananz, Faliziaga, Floooh, Jackhartless, Jblazah, Pabby, Pianowizzy, Temperrrr, Zodiarck, Artstar, Kanozaki, Janetxo, Abadaobiran, Arcananovae, Bigbangtheory, Hippieranger, Jellyduhz, Llockheart, Natasha, Splenda, Bozack

Sorry if i forgot someone.

William To
10-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Divineheartz,Mitchturbo,Theshadowxxx,Zaonabiuibil, Pianowizzy,Litecyan,Kayuza,Astrocat,Kiatety,Mariaf rance,Bugo,Jetskitty,Ucascabe,Deltaskyline, Mrbananaz, Ninjatoader, and many more

Astrocat
10-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Pigeon, Axton, Spin, Astrocat, Avril, Bugo, Mrbananz, Faliziaga, Floooh, Jackhartless, Jblazah, Pabby, Pianowizzy, Temperrrr, Zodiarck, Artstar, Kanozaki, Janetxo, Abadaobrian, Arcananovae, Bigbangtheory, Hippieranger, Jellyduhz, Llockheart, Natasha, Splenda

Divineheartz,Mitchturbo,Theshadowxxx,Zaonabiuibil, Pianowizzy,Litecyan,Kayuza,Astrocat,Kiatety,Mariaf rance,Bugo,Jetskitty,Ucascabe,Deltaskyline, Ninjatoader, and many more

You too huns <3

Mitchturbo
10-26-2012, 02:46 PM
Everybody :-)

Thanks Urmommy ;-)

Cephei
10-26-2012, 03:10 PM
Mine are:

Xmanxx, Astrocat, Mitchturbo, Artofwar, Topboy, Jblazer, Raptyle, Anetery, Shambler, Bubu, Criostal and many more :)

-Axton

Jugernugetx
10-26-2012, 03:16 PM
Aerostar, mynista, dugs, artstar, piano, zao, my whole guild, and honestly i probably forgot alot because i havent been on in a while.

Cero
10-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Pigeon, Axton, Spin, Astrocat, Avril, Bugo, Mrbananz, Faliziaga, Floooh, Jackhartless, Jblazah, Pabby, Pianowizzy, Temperrrr, Zodiarck, Artstar, Kanozaki, Janetxo, Abadaobrian, Arcananovae, Bigbangtheory, Hippieranger, Jellyduhz, Llockheart, Natasha, Splenda

you forgot Bozack bro, BOZACK!!! :P

and i Aggree with some of you those people you mentioned are COOL.

Aracnus
10-26-2012, 03:32 PM
Everyone on my friend list is cool... if ure not, friend me, or STOP TROLLIN' ON THIS *points to self*

ArtofWar
10-26-2012, 03:34 PM
you forgot Bozack bro, BOZACK!!! :P

and i Aggree with some of you those people you mentioned are COOL.

Oh right. ._.

Zaonabiuibil
10-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Aerostar, mynista, dugs, artstar, piano, zao, my whole guild, and honestly i probably forgot alot because i havent been on in a while.

Jug = One of the best people ever

Shout out to all my friends in IU, to Sparxtans,

Razerfingers, Bod, Kano, Keen, Ghostface, Ghost, Sch, Live (R.I.P. forumer, le ban), Plmafiaboss (R.I.P. forumer, le ban), Michaelpr, Mitchturbo, Killa(W)INGS!, DP, Goku (best troll ever), FBF, Saiyen (Seiyen on forums), and, to feed my narcissism, MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and everyone else I missed (sorry folks, huge list))

Abadaobiran
10-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Pigeon, Axton, Spin, Astrocat, Avril, Bugo, Mrbananz, Faliziaga, Floooh, Jackhartless, Jblazah, Pabby, Pianowizzy, Temperrrr, Zodiarck, Artstar, Kanozaki, Janetxo, Abadaobrian, Arcananovae, Bigbangtheory, Hippieranger, Jellyduhz, Llockheart, Natasha, Splenda, Bozack

thanks bro

Technique
10-26-2012, 04:16 PM
Bu and Crio for sure, same with PL...some of the coolest people I've met.

Basically all of my phoenix family <3

ArtofWar
10-26-2012, 04:23 PM
thanks bro

yw and just noticed that i writted your name false :( sorry for that need to fix

Blayze
10-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Ark, Killaings, Mitchturbo, Deathpunch, Ericthenephew, Azibas, and some more (forgot who but i know theirs more lol)

But pretty much everyone in IU <3

javier995
10-26-2012, 05:34 PM
Bod, Boz, Gison, Killa, Zao, Cero, Dom, Kano, Ardon, Scy, Qler, Dee, Connor, Chatfail, Smitzy, Anetrece, Baus, Mitch, Ghost ( the SG), Bean, Azi, Elly, Lowly, Suicine, and Colby.

These are some of the coolest people I've met :p

I'd so anything for these mofos (:

gison
10-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Bod, Boz, Gison, Killa, Zao, Cero, Dom, Kano, Ardon, Scy, Qler, Dee, Connor, Chatfail, Smitzy, Anetrece, Baus, Mitch, Ghost ( the SG), Bean, Azi, Elly, Lowly, Suicine, and Colby.

Yesss, I'm finally cool :o

urmommy
10-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Lol gison

BodMaster
10-26-2012, 06:33 PM

Your list is pretty close to mine except that other person.. what's his name.. ohh yhhh Javiiiiii! well to the one's that are here right now.. my list would change drastically if talking about any of the SL cool crew that are no longer with us :( (Ohh and Art ofc! Lately Jelly!)

Koi!!!! Myn!!!! Eba!!!! Shadow!!!! Flow!!!! Morf!!!! Kah (Kally)!!! Chlo!!!! Newt!!!! Pro (Boe)!!!! Mute!!!! Blind!!!! Deaf!!!! IBN (Nobody)!!!! Redbridge!!!! Eph!!!! Phy!!!! Drac!!!! Silent!!!! Hans (Comtrix)!!!! Rodvik!!!!

The list could go on forever! (Most prob wouldn't know them or even heard of them lol)

iAmPain
10-26-2012, 07:57 PM

LOL. The last guy on your list is probably like;

OMG, Create intensity by stating All of your BFF's then Save the best for the last! ;)

<33

Ark
10-26-2012, 07:58 PM
Pshh, only Blayze said I was cool. xD whatever :p haha.

I'm better than cool ;)

BodMaster
10-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Pshh, only Blayze said I was cool. xD whatever :p haha.

I'm better than cool ;)

Your not cool until you PM me whatever you were gonna PM me lol

Went through my emails, had one from StS saying Ark is trying to send you a PM... "Noa go delete your stuffs!"

Ark
10-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Your not cool until you PM me whatever you were gonna PM me lol

Went through my emails, had one from StS saying Ark is trying to send you a PM... "Noa go delete your stuffs!"

Oh man I forgot to do that! xD lol
I'm a busy girl! :p

BodMaster
10-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Oh man I forgot to do that! xD lol
I'm a busy girl! :p

Now you can feel even special'r xD (*FB Stalker alert*)

Mrbananaz
10-26-2012, 08:27 PM
My list: Rittik Gison Javiermadriz Shreeya Killaings Deathcan Acestriker Operativegat Pinktwink Colbycheeze BODMASTER Kanozaki Enik and pretty much whoevers on my friends list...

Just because you're not on my "list" it doesnt mean you're not cool. and these are just my hardcore buddies that put up with me and all my troubles :)

urmommy
10-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Guess im not cool :c lol

javier995
10-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Your list is pretty close to mine except that other person.. what's his name.. ohh yhhh Javiiiiii! well to the one's that are here right now.. my list would change drastically if talking about any of the SL cool crew that are no longer with us :( (Ohh and Art ofc! Lately Jelly!)

Koi!!!! Myn!!!! Eba!!!! Shadow!!!! Flow!!!! Morf!!!! Kah (Kally)!!! Chlo!!!! Newt!!!! Pro (Boe)!!!! Mute!!!! Blind!!!! Deaf!!!! IBN (Nobody)!!!! Redbridge!!!! Eph!!!! Phy!!!! Drac!!!! Silent!!!! Hans (Comtrix)!!!! Rodvik!!!!

The list could go on forever! (Most prob wouldn't know them or even heard of them lol)

Omg I totally for got Big booty Art and Dracula :/, also Captainclutch!

Love this guys, known them for so long <3.

Hehe bod :p

LOL. The last guy on your list is probably like;

OMG, Create intensity by stating All of your BFF's then Save the best for the last! ;)

<33

Oh I couldn't forget Seņor Queso ;)

BodMaster
10-26-2012, 10:00 PM
Cap'n!!!!! I knew I was forgetting someone!

How many did you remember from my list? :O

Energizer12
10-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Pfff akfury ewwww nvm doc-something,rei,cybersweet,lovefight,ruth,lava,caap, boz,sigh gison,cero,bbt and akfury

Energizer12
10-26-2012, 10:09 PM
Ops forgot cheese,spartanzz(hope he comes back) aurron,flip,deathcan and opersomething spec

Mrbananaz
10-26-2012, 10:39 PM

i know all but Connor

Jblazer
10-26-2012, 11:06 PM
<3 Thanks for the people who put me on there list:)
Mine is
Zao,ur mommy,bod,Arky,Astro,Jug,Artstar,Artofwar,Duggy,Ax ton,Topboy,Divineheartz,Ebeecafez and more ill mention later:)

iAmPain
10-26-2012, 11:07 PM
Oh I couldn't forget Seņor Queso ;)

How can you use the Tilde ?! :o

Forgot LOL!

And yes, cappin was a boss. Dunno if he was in AoB..

But he sure was helping some people out there when he was still active.

Abadaobiran
10-26-2012, 11:59 PM
yw and just noticed that i writted your name false :( sorry for that need to fix

no prob its very hard to spell :emmersed:

BodMaster
10-27-2012, 01:16 AM
And yes, cappin was a boss. Dunno if he was in AoB..

But he sure was helping some people out there when he was still active.

Nah AoB wasn't even around when we were doing that. We had our own "help" guild called Pay It Forward, when it got pretty well known one of the mods had taken a liking to the idea and decided to make one for PL (AoA). (Didn't have a name then either, we had to suggest names)

After that me, Capp'n and some others just decided to stay around B* inbetween runs and help out with any questions anyone had. Was pretty fun tbf, we had the odd troll now and then but lucky for me n Cappn we could handle ourselfs and knew too much about the game so they ended up being failed trolls after ;)

Fun times! At that time, Eba was leaving SL, a new Help guild had taken over with Kahula, Javi etc in it. (They were in PiF already before that)

chukie
10-27-2012, 05:25 AM
mine are chukie,chukiee,drchukie,alferno,mrschukie,mrchukie ,sirchukie,scarychukie,masterchukie,godchukie,sata nchukie,hellochukie,barbiechukie,rapperchukie,sing erchukie,topchukie,bottomchukie and littlechukie

Astrocat
10-27-2012, 06:53 AM
mine are chukie,chukiee,drchukie,alferno,mrschukie,mrchukie ,sirchukie,scarychukie,masterchukie,godchukie,sata nchukie,hellochukie,barbiechukie,rapperchukie,sing erchukie,topchukie,bottomchukie and littlechukie

XD ?!

ArtofWar
10-27-2012, 07:46 AM

You are, Bob!! ;)

ArtofWar
10-27-2012, 07:51 AM

lol

William To
10-27-2012, 08:13 AM
you too huns <3
<3 ty :)

ArtofWar
10-27-2012, 09:01 AM
You too huns <3

Tyvm :) <3

ArtofWar
10-27-2012, 09:02 AM
Honestly, Goku..

lmao

Astrocat
10-27-2012, 09:07 AM
http://youtu.be/BNsrK6P9QvI

ArtofWar
10-27-2012, 09:23 AM
http://youtu.be/BNsrK6P9QvI

random video?

Astrocat
10-27-2012, 09:26 AM
random video?

Should I put it again?

urmommy
10-27-2012, 09:53 AM
<3 Thanks for the people who put me on there list:)
Mine is
Zao,ur mommy,bod,Arky,Astro,Jug,Artstar,Artofwar,Duggy,Ax ton,Topboy,Divineheartz,Ebeecafez and more ill mention later:)

Aww shucks you said my name c:

urmommy
10-27-2012, 09:55 AM

You are, Bob!! ;)

Aww thnx :D but my name isn't bob ._.

ArtofWar
10-27-2012, 10:14 AM

For me your name will be ever bob. :)

urmommy
10-27-2012, 10:24 AM

For me your name will be ever bob. :)

._.

javier995
10-27-2012, 02:18 PM
@iAmPain

Hold onto the N key, it should pop up. If it doesn't, go onto your keyboard settings and enable the Spanish keyboard.

Cap wasn't in AoB, like Bod said, we were in PIF before AoB had begun.

Everyone who was in PIF took time out of their own leveling/grinding/farming/etc to help out people who had questions. We didn't need no title to do it, we did it because we wanted to help.

Also like he said, Ebe was leaving and Kahlua wanted to start a new one so she did. She then asked me, Kano, Ardon, and Zilent I believe, to join her. We did, and we helped people like we use to. To me it didn't matter, it was just a new guild name but for the same cause. In the end I just used my main char to help out people, or any char I was on, took that from Cap'n :)

Cap'n is one of my favorite people I've met in this game. Him and Bod are probably the most helpful people I've ever met.

@Bod Idk lol, most of the people you mentioned are awesome.

Comawhite
10-27-2012, 03:46 PM
The gm of Blacklight jblazah came to officially welcome me in game for starting my guild Total Recall, I was pretty impressed.
Even stuck around for a few runs. :)

Elyseon
10-27-2012, 03:49 PM
The is coolest player hands down

Kanozaki
10-27-2012, 10:35 PM
Im not on bods cool list :(... I am officially emo.

Mitchturbo
10-27-2012, 10:50 PM

Lmao! you Rock!

Lavalamp
10-27-2012, 11:24 PM
And you left me off your list :( I thought we were friends -.-

Lavalamp
10-27-2012, 11:28 PM
But yay energizer loves me!!

BodMaster
10-28-2012, 12:21 AM

ROFL! You haven't officially left yet... or you wouldn't be able to respond xD

My list was for the awesome people that used to rock these games/forums but moved on in life :(

Energizer12
10-28-2012, 12:30 AM
But yay energizer loves me!!
Pffff guess u dont feel the same way :(

Elyseon
10-28-2012, 08:55 AM
This thread pro

HickeryDickery
10-28-2012, 09:15 PM
Szhangheili,been me bud since i joined his guild! :D

Ark
10-28-2012, 09:55 PM
PSHH.. I think EVERYONE is the coolest ;) (mainly Goku because he likes saying my name a lot).

BodMaster
10-28-2012, 10:04 PM
Arkfury! XD

Ark
10-28-2012, 10:08 PM
Arkfury! XD

HECK YEAH!
(I even have the name now ;) )

Mrbananaz
10-28-2012, 10:38 PM
Arkfury! XD

look at my first post Again lmao

Kaytar
10-28-2012, 10:49 PM
Lots to name
In no particular order:
Bilaxman, Thren, Siejo, Darkbladess, Kiwi<3, Saool, Dugantale, Faoeskekie, Jdmay, Jerroda, Mrsberry, Natcaviq, Paaraseva, Woundedeagle, Subscribers, Razerfingers, Skeletonlord, Suentouspo, Vannile, Jugernuget, Boldraven(renamed now), and Wretch. Sorry if I missed you <3

razerfingers
10-28-2012, 11:12 PM
Zao <3, kaytar, siejo, mathewcorp, cascade, bod, mom, lowly, sue, elyseon, modredd, and some more i cant think of. Lol! Im forgetful xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Kanozaki
10-29-2012, 12:15 AM
Hmph well bod isn't on my list of cool people :(

Energizer12
10-29-2012, 12:24 AM
Hmph well bod isn't on my list of cool people :(
Nows my chance!) Hay kano your on my list! Can I be on yours :)!

Deathpunch
10-31-2012, 10:02 AM

Nor am I. :/

My list: Blayze, Not Bod.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

*Zero*
10-31-2012, 10:45 AM

Aww don't feel to bad I wasn't either.
But since I'm here may as well let ya know who my list is:

Ghost, Morfic, Flow, Aculeas, Zboo, Scottie, Testament, Chownis, Artstar, Bubu, Crio, Phez, Shadow, Apoc, Island, thren, Bodmasta, lilmiss, clutch, Ironhand and probably more. But it's not that I don't remember ya, you just didn't have that something that set you apart from anyone else. Just teasing.

Zaonabiuibil
10-31-2012, 02:45 PM
Zao <3, kaytar, siejo, mathewcorp, cascade, bod, mom, lowly, sue, elyseon, modredd, and some more i cant think of. Lol! Im forgetful xP

<3 Razer

razerfingers
10-31-2012, 04:36 PM
<3 Razer

iuld repz you but ran out D:

Bussinessmanx
10-31-2012, 08:57 PM
Would u guys consider me cool ?

urmommy
10-31-2012, 09:08 PM
Of course :)

razerfingers
10-31-2012, 11:40 PM
Hella cool!^^

BodMaster
11-04-2012, 12:50 AM
Aww don't feel to bad I wasn't either.
But since I'm here may as well let ya know who my list is:

Ghost, Morfic, Flow, Aculeas, Zboo, Scottie, Testament, Chownis, Artstar, Bubu, Crio, Phez, Shadow, Apoc, Island, thren, Bodmasta, lilmiss, clutch, Ironhand and probably more. But it's not that I don't remember ya, you just didn't have that something that set you apart from anyone else. Just teasing.

Scottie!!!! Omg that dood was hella weird but funny as! Man miss him like crazy don't think he even made 31 cap lol

morfic
11-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Cap'n is one of my favorite people I've met in this game.

I lol'd a bit at that. Cap did get better near the end. But during beta and shortly after release he was the biggest d-bag ever.

Morf!!!!

Bod!!!!

Morfic

Love ya brotha

My list:

Treikei
Testament
Getsum
Lilmiss (aka:Phez. But I liked him when he was acting like a girl and calling himself Lilmiss. Once he switched to "Phez" and called himself a guy, he got kindof lame.)
Serprus
Aztok
Beyonce
Bliss
Gluttonous
Teslaprentice
Westlyford
Redryder
THC
Chownis
Zero
Bliss
Operative
Thren
Aculeas
StompArtist
Mimerifle
Bodmasta
Flowseidon
Shadow
Ironhand

No particular order... definitely forgot many cool people.

Zaonabiuibil
11-05-2012, 08:25 PM
I lol'd a bit at that. Cap did get better near the end. But during beta and shortly after release he was the biggest d-bag ever.

Bod!!!!

Love ya brotha

My list:

Treikei
Testament
Getsum
Lilmiss (aka:Phez. But I liked him when he was acting like a girl and calling himself Lilmiss. Once he switched to "Phez" and called himself a guy, he got kindof lame.)
Serprus
Aztok
Beyonce
Bliss
Gluttonous
Teslaprentice
Westlyford
Redryder
THC
Chownis
Zero
Bliss
Operative
Thren
Aculeas
StompArtist
Mimerifle
Bodmasta
Flowseidon
Shadow
Ironhand

Holy crap he's alive.... Oh hey Morfy!

Zraorizer
11-05-2012, 08:45 PM
No one mentioned my name? Jk Jk
I gotta Say

Zaonabiuibil
Bodmasta (we go way back)
Javier (Since I was in PIF)
Mitchturbo
Bobcat
Ebalere (GM of PIF)
Dugantle
Airrie
Gison
Ghost
Kanozaki
And my old guild The Shredders it was good while it lasted, Long Lived R.I.P. The Shredders

Sorry if I didn't mention you I just don't remember much. PIF was cool I remember everyone there ,good times.

akfury
11-05-2012, 10:21 PM
0.0 morfic is alive !!!!! <33

Energizer12
11-05-2012, 11:11 PM
I zink my list forgot a few people :(

Jugernugetx
11-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Howd i miss livemau? :/ R.I.P

:p sigh

BodMaster
11-05-2012, 11:47 PM
0.0 morfic is alive !!!!! <33

I asked As to tx him, maybe it revived him for one hell of a long sleep :O

javier995
11-06-2012, 10:04 AM

Lol, I guess it depended on the person. He was always nice to me xD

morfic
11-06-2012, 10:18 AM
I asked As to tx him, maybe it revived him for one hell of a long sleep :O

Az and Stomp woke me up. I forgot to text Az back though. Woops!

Lol, I guess it depended on the person. He was always nice to me xD

Quite true. In beta I think I was the biggest D-bag ever... so maybe I called it upon myself. :D

<3 Ak and Zaon

Lady_Pebbles
11-10-2012, 12:09 PM
My list:

Treikei
Testament
Getsum
Serprus
Aztok
Beyonce
Bliss
Gluttonous
Teslaprentice
Westlyford
Redryder
THC
Chownis
Zero
Bliss
Operative
Thren
Aculeas
StompArtist
Mimerifle
Bodmasta
Flowseidon
Shadow
Ironhand

*punces and hugs* MISS YOOOOU!!! Glad to see you post again & I agree with ya lol.

flashbackflip
11-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Flashbackflip,hes a baus.
If ur looking for an awesome frnd add him.

Thanx bro! One love!

funny thing is that my in-game friends are very different from my forum ones!

so for in-game: VintageJedi, Causatek, Haieta, Amykhan, Wintershowl, Jahova (a.k.a. Techquake) and some really great ppl from our guild (too bad i didn't see them for so long i started to forget names...)

and my all-around-long-time-bro - Saiyen :D

Zaonabiuibil
11-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Thanx bro! One love!

so for in-game: VintageJedi, Causatek, Haieta, Amykhan, Wintershowl, Jahova (a.k.a. Techquake) and some really great ppl from our guild (too bad i didn't see them for so long i started to forget names...)

Didn't make FBF's list, Forever Alone :(

flashbackflip
11-12-2012, 05:30 PM

Lol bro that was for in-game! We rarely see each other there (kinda weird!) :)

for my forum soulmates - you are one of the first!!

and to be frank - it's me, who mostly alone in the game...

razerfingers
11-12-2012, 05:33 PM

I feel ya haha i made it to two peoples list! Im too cool for list makers!

BodMaster
11-12-2012, 08:27 PM

Me either :O

Jblazer
11-12-2012, 10:11 PM
New list:Ghost,Ghostface,MitchTurbo,
Dugs,Flashbackflip,Bod,Zao,Kano,
Artofwar,Meows,Artstar,More coming
soon!:D

Astrocat
11-13-2012, 03:32 AM
Lol

Seiyen
11-13-2012, 08:57 AM
Thanx bro! One love!

One love broski!one love!!
Sorry bro am not able to play these games anymore coz of my exams
But ill be back as soon as possible !!!!
Lol i thought we had to give only one name
My list of super awesome fantabulous people:-

Flashbackflip
Rittik
Lordkira(hunterslayer)
Bodmaster
Shreya
Topboy
Zaonuibil(ik i spelled wrong,sori bro)
Thren
Maokrilith
Gamertag
Axton
Luna
Solidmaster
Mrbanana(awesome dude)
Shivaman
Harm/cruize
Mandip(jaissor)
Ebalare
Hibiiki
Akfury
Blind
Mitchturbo
Gilmo
Bigbangtheory
Germbot
And spartanzzz!!!!!!!!

Am extremely sorry if i missed somone's name...

Ark
11-13-2012, 10:35 AM
Me ;)

Astrocat
11-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Me ;( ..

flashbackflip
11-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Me either :O

Hey, you DO know that you was the first person who said 'hello' to me on this forum and that since that time my sympathy only grew, right Bod? :)

But by some strange twist of fate i rarely run with you or my other forum buddies.... Weirdly enough i often run in PUGs.. Or with guild.. and lately i mostly do solo...

iRusher
11-17-2012, 08:41 AM
Gison
Acedagger
Mimerifle
Zaonabiubil(pretty sure I spelled that wrong)
And last but not least, sweetgirl

BodMaster
11-18-2012, 09:52 AM
Hey, you DO know that you was the first person who said 'hello' to me on this forum and that since that time my sympathy only grew, right Bod? :)

But by some strange twist of fate i rarely run with you or my other forum buddies.... Weirdly enough i often run in PUGs.. Or with guild.. and lately i mostly do solo...

Haha, yup remember that time here too, believe that was Koi days too! :D

Was always odd to never catch you on to do runs, shame too, but when I do catch you at least we have a VERY long natter while "apparently afk" lol. When your crazy busy life schedule drops a little we will have to do some very needed runs ;)

PablobobChan
11-25-2012, 03:56 AM
Pigeon, Axton, Spin, Astrocat, Avril, Bugo, Mrbananz, Faliziaga, Floooh, Jackhartless, Jblazah, Pabby, Pianowizzy, Temperrrr, Zodiarck, Artstar, Kanozaki, Janetxo, Abadaobiran, Arcananovae, Bigbangtheory, Hippieranger, Jellyduhz, Llockheart, Natasha, Splenda, Bozack

Awh! Thanks, right back at ya! <3

I've met a lot of lovely people here :3

razerfingers
11-25-2012, 11:10 AM
Awh! Thanks, right back at ya! <3

I've met a lot of lovely people here :3

Pablo!!! You're alive xD havent seen you in ages.