PDA

View Full Version : Epic Fail!

Energizer12
10-26-2012, 12:15 PM
Haha...one day I walking down stairs and tripped on my shoe lasses,i was sent crashing to the floor in front of all my peeps.so this thread is WHAT'S YOUR EPIC FAIL STORY

Astrocat
10-26-2012, 12:22 PM
I ate an apple, and accidentally made it fall on my shoe.

StompArtist
10-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Actually I was at a fair and there was this "speed bag" boxing contraption that would show you how hard you hit and it had a display of "today's hardest hitters". I let my kids have a go and then told them to step back and daddy would show them how it's done. I hit the bag as hard as I could but hit too high and hit the metal bar / joint just above it. Shattered my knuckles and blood sprayed everywhere.

The upside is that the machine recorded the strongest punch they'd ever seen and still to this day my kids tell people "my dad is so strong he exploded his fist!". lol

Seiyen
10-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Actually I was at a fair and there was this "speed bag" boxing contraption that would show you how hard you hit and it had a display of "today's hardest hitters". I let my kids have a go and then told them to step back and daddy would show them how it's done. I hit the bag as hard as I could but hit too high and hit the metal bar / joint just above it. Shattered my knuckles and blood sprayed everywhere.

The upside is that the machine recorded the strongest punch they'd ever seen and still to this day my kids tell people "my dad is so strong he exploded his fist!". lol

Lol,thats hilarious.

Matutd
10-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Dropped my phone in front of my friends. I thought I'd look cool if instead of reacting quickly and catching it, kicking it back into my hands. So as my phone was near the floor I kicked it... Down the street :/

akfury
10-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Lol! Stomp that's awesome xD

Energizer12
10-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Loving these stories! People,dont be shy! Come now and share.

razerfingers
10-28-2012, 12:52 AM

Hahaha, my favvvvv so far...

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Jblazer
10-28-2012, 01:16 AM
I read this thread.Epic Fail.

omg
10-28-2012, 01:25 AM
Downloading PL off the app store. Its like a addictive money pit. I can't stop throwing money into it.