PDA

View Full Version : Came back to the game

Leebazhafe
01-22-2024, 09:08 AM
Came back to the game after almost 2 years of being offline. I need some advice.
Currently level 81 is there any big changes?

GL still important? And how about SS? Where is the new place to farm Gold? Is there a way to earn gold without gold loot and ss? What to do with plat to earn gold? Is it still awakes?

I kinda wanna just be an aps achiever than a farmer now

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
01-22-2024, 10:38 AM
Came back to the game after almost 2 years of being offline. I need some advice.
Currently level 81 is there any big changes?

GL still important? And how about SS? Where is the new place to farm Gold? Is there a way to earn gold without gold loot and ss? What to do with plat to earn gold? Is it still awakes?

I kinda wanna just be an aps achiever than a farmer now

GL is still important if your a farmer

SS are still important if you run with others, run events or just like to get around in a hurry.

As far as Gold farming areas, to be honest I don't farm but I hear alot of people complaining about it being difficult.

Earning gold with plat- Yea, one sure way is definitely Awake gems. Elites are the best especially around the awakening event. Keys use to be good also but I haven't been real active lately so not 100% sure on that.

Anyways.... Welcome back!

Leebazhafe
01-22-2024, 01:26 PM
GL is still important if your a farmer

SS are still important if you run with others, run events or just like to get around in a hurry.

As far as Gold farming areas, to be honest I don't farm but I hear alot of people complaining about it being difficult.

Earning gold with plat- Yea, one sure way is definitely Awake gems. Elites are the best especially around the awakening event. Keys use to be good also but I haven't been real active lately so not 100% sure on that.

Anyways.... Welcome back!Thank you so much!

Exclave
02-02-2024, 09:15 PM
welcome back

Zafiina
02-02-2024, 11:48 PM
Welcome back 🤗

likbo1073
02-03-2024, 04:01 AM
welcome back

Gasconade-AL
02-03-2024, 06:45 AM
Hi wcb! i just came back to the game also after many years! im coming back for good! [emoji4]