View Full Version : strategy or abuse of a ruling?

Activista
01-22-2024, 11:06 PM
I'm not 100% sure because it could very well be a lie and there are also people who are too good at playing this temple event but...

There is a rumor that there is a bug in the game that apparently causes them to rise above 30 million points and possibly even more, I repeat I am not 100% sure, but I would like to know if you could check the runners who exceed these high figures, please

Cristian Salazar
01-22-2024, 11:22 PM
How it’s posible to get 50m wtf…. I’m old player and Its impossible to get those points without cheating.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

snakeeyes
01-22-2024, 11:50 PM
Please investigate if theres a cheat happen on this temple event.

xbell
01-22-2024, 11:56 PM
Nah, I'm not even surprised that mage class did that 50m score. You didn't even know how op mage class is, in clearing this mobs on temple.

buffkrakenaegis:v
01-23-2024, 12:00 AM
I'm not 100% sure because it could very well be a lie and there are also people who are too good at playing this temple event but...

There is a rumor that there is a bug in the game that apparently causes them to rise above 30 million points and possibly even more, I repeat I am not 100% sure, but I would like to know if you could check the runners who exceed these high figures, pleaseNah its not cheating, its a strategy that nobody would share, out of greed ofcourse

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Activista
01-23-2024, 12:03 AM
I'm not going to debate with people after a player of that class asked for 1 billion for the information on how they got there because of 1 mistake, so I won't believe anything about you for a while until it is 100% confirmed that it was pure strategy

Aayushh007
01-23-2024, 12:21 AM
I'm not going to debate with people after a player of that class asked for 1 billion for the information on how they got there because of 1 mistake, so I won't believe anything about you for a while until it is 100% confirmed that it was pure strategyWho asked for 1bil?
Everyone spends their time to find different strategy and ways to do it.
If they found it it's obvious they won't be sharing it which is completely find,
But if there's some bug , it should be looked upon

Activista
01-23-2024, 12:26 AM
Who asked for 1bil?
Everyone spends their time to find different strategy and ways to do it.
If they found it it's obvious they won't be sharing it which is completely find,
But if there's some bug , it should be looked upon

We'll see when they investigate :D for now we just have to wait

Ilove_Poopoo
01-23-2024, 02:09 AM
I'm not going to debate with people after a player of that class asked for 1 billion for the information on how they got there because of 1 mistake, so I won't believe anything about you for a while until it is 100% confirmed that it was pure strategy

As that person, I'll confirm that its 100% strategy. No funky play.

Just because its beyond your understanding doesn't mean you can demand for an investigation.

You have the burden of proof to prove that you are correct, its your duty to provide evidence to back up your claim or "rumour" to raise that claim into an articuable suspicion before an investigation happens.

So, resorting on some rumour with no credible/reliable source is hardly any proof that something fishy had occured.

TL;DR - The OP doesn't know how it works so hes demanding an investigation!

Beanecacan
01-23-2024, 04:43 AM
Hahaha this so funny u guys just so bad should learn game basic and how to play first instead of saying that shet

AgentStonoga
01-23-2024, 06:12 AM
How it’s posible to get 50m wtf…. I’m old player and Its impossible to get those points without cheating.

Being an old player doesn't magically increase your skill or make you more knowledgeable about game mechanics than other players.

Activista
01-23-2024, 07:25 AM
As that person, I'll confirm that its 100% strategy. No funky play.

Just because its beyond your understanding doesn't mean you can demand for an investigation.

You have the burden of proof to prove that you are correct, its your duty to provide evidence to back up your claim or "rumour" to raise that claim into an articuable suspicion before an investigation happens.

So, resorting on some rumour with no credible/reliable source is hardly any proof that something fishy had occured.

TL;DR - The OP doesn't know how it works so hes demanding an investigation!
From experience I recommend that you don't talk too much, if it were real you would look ridiculous, it's just advice

Activista
01-23-2024, 07:31 AM
Hahaha this so funny u guys just so bad should learn game basic and how to play first instead of saying that shet

You're not reading correctly, I think, I'm saying that because of that bug in the game they charge money for saying it."

Beanecacan
01-23-2024, 07:33 AM
You're not reading correctly, I think, I'm saying that because of that bug in the game they charge money for saying it."

What bug u talking abt? Theres not any bug its just IQ issue if u cant beat top score they just smarter

Activista
01-23-2024, 07:36 AM
What bug u talking abt? Theres not any bug its just IQ issue if u cant beat top score they just smarter

The same runner on the table claimed to be a game error, is it so difficult for you to understand what I'm saying? I do not affirm anything 100% because not much has been said and I cannot verify because let's be honest you would not pay 1 billion for this classification, if it is 1 error they solve it and you will have lost 1 billion, do you understand the point now?

Beanecacan
01-23-2024, 07:44 AM
The same runner on the table claimed to be a game error, is it so difficult for you to understand what I'm saying? I do not affirm anything 100% because not much has been said and I cannot verify because let's be honest you would not pay 1 billion for this classification, if it is 1 error they solve it and you will have lost 1 billion, do you understand the point now?

I no need pay 1 billion cause i can take all spots in the lb. Also dude u so smart imagine u think they really will tell u smth for 1b they just laughting from ppl like u , u so smart dude haha

Ilove_Poopoo
01-23-2024, 07:48 AM
Another goofy keyboard warrior who has more screen-on time in the forums and who relies more on gossip and BS than actually playing and understanding the game.

Cheers.

Activista
01-23-2024, 07:51 AM
I no need pay 1 billion cause i can take all spots in the lb. Also dude u so smart imagine u think they really will tell u smth for 1b they just laughting from ppl like u , u so smart dude haha

Why are you talking to me aggressively? You literally only speak with the intention of feeling superior, I only asked them to check if there is 1 error, I do not understand your urge to brag, calm down boy, if the rumor is false they will not do anything, you should consider practicing Yoga, you have a desire to attack for no reason

Alfaromeo6969
01-23-2024, 07:56 AM
Why are you talking to me aggressively? You literally only speak with the intention of feeling superior, I only asked them to check if there is 1 error, I do not understand your urge to brag, calm down boy, if the rumor is false they will not do anything, you should consider practicing Yoga, you have a desire to attack for no reason

LMFAO HAD ME DYING [emoji24][emoji24]
FREE BUMP AGAIN!!

Alfaromeo6969
01-23-2024, 08:25 AM
hi , am a current top10 mage solo holder and i would like to keep my identity secret .

So main thing is if i say u the strat u will be also doing million points . And to be said no its not the cake ,

well worry not ,i will provide one hint ,if u smart to find it and have time to sit for 5hr to beat the current score without a single mistake, each wave right proc right hotbar i can go on .

But enjoy the hint

use every aa in game and see which give most mitigation and use that pet . I wont say which mitigation :)

and lmk drop this here

"no matter how good you are at something,there's always an asian kid better than you ."

“curry puts up for 3…. Bang bang bang”
free bump

Activista
01-23-2024, 08:26 AM
hi , am a current top10 mage solo holder and i would like to keep my identity secret .

so main thing is if i say u the strat u will be also doing million points . and to be said no its not the cake ,

well worry not ,i will provide one hint ,if u smart to find it and have time to sit for 5hr to beat the current score without a single mistake, each wave right proc right hotbar i can go on .

but enjoy the hint

use every aa in game and see which give most mitigation and use that pet . i wont say which mitigation :)

and lmk drop this here

"No matter how good you are at something,there's always an asian kid better than you ."

Thanks, also the one who said about that error is from that position, so I don't think it's a big deal that they check for any errors in case one of the many runners cheats, I know that there are strategically good players, so I understand that point, leaving that aside, good luck in your competition, I hope it doesn't hurt you if they find a mistake

Disrupts
01-23-2024, 09:06 AM

so main thing is if i say u the strat u will be also doing million points . and to be said no its not the cake ,

but enjoy the hint

use every aa in game and see which give most mitigation and use that pet . i wont say which mitigation :)

and lmk drop this here

"No matter how good you are at something,there's always an asian kid better than you ."Mephisto is a pet most mages use to reach this LB positions. Cheers all.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-23-2024, 09:12 AM
Cmon bro, atleast get your rogue on solo lb top 50 before making 99 threads about how people are using exploits in the event. I did 1 run and got top 10, its really not that hard I got greedy with killing enemies which caused me to die since I ran away too late.

Beanecacan
01-23-2024, 09:13 AM
Mephisto is a pet most mages use to reach this LB positions. Cheers all.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Barney is better

Activista
01-23-2024, 10:12 AM
Cmon bro, atleast get your rogue on solo lb top 50 before making 99 threads about how people are using exploits in the event. I did 1 run and got top 10, its really not that hard I got greedy with killing enemies which caused me to die since I ran away too late.

I'm not interested in these events, but if there is anything illegal I will obviously mention it, or tell me, would you like to compete against people who abuse bugs? You should say thank you instead of bragging about things that no one asked you.

Encryptions
01-23-2024, 10:21 AM
No one abused any sort of bug.

Activista
01-23-2024, 10:25 AM
No one abused any sort of bug.
Okey, quizas es problema del traductor:D o no me entiendes amigo, traduce esto entonces, pedi que checaran porque un mago dijo que habia 1 y pedia 1 billón por esa información, no te presumiendo nada, tampoco estoy tirandote maldiciones, deja de pensar desde tu posición de jugador bueno, analiza lo que dije, solo eso.

Brruiser
01-23-2024, 10:30 AM
I’m currently the top 2 rogue, didn’t use any cakes or exploits to get to that score… you can really watch my runs after the event np.

I can also guarantee you the same goes for mage, just 5 hours of pure gameplay making no mistakes, yes thats how it goes

-Exzeiled

Activista
01-23-2024, 12:11 PM
I’m currently the top 2 rogue, didn’t use any cakes or exploits to get to that score… you can really watch my runs after the event np.

I can also guarantee you the same goes for mage, just 5 hours of pure gameplay making no mistakes, yes thats how it goes

-Exzeiled

congratulations but it is not the point of my publication, I think Google translated it wrong, I don't know but in my translation it seems to be well written

recilencia123
01-23-2024, 05:01 PM
congratulations but it is not the point of my publication, I think Google translated it wrong, I don't know but in my translation it seems to be well written

xD relajaos pa

Legolasn
01-23-2024, 05:07 PM
I'm not interested in these events, but if there is anything illegal I will obviously mention it, or tell me, would you like to compete against people who abuse bugs? You should say thank you instead of bragging about things that no one asked you.

"I'm not interested in these events" proceeds to make a whole thread accusing ppl.

Activista
01-23-2024, 05:09 PM
"I'm not interested in these events" proceeds to make a whole thread accusing ppl.
I mistranslated you then because I only talked about 1 person, is it you or what is your answer due to?

swoutttt
01-24-2024, 05:48 AM
Lvl 71 arcanes?

Encryptions
01-24-2024, 10:13 AM
Guys check out this Exploit I am using!! Cakes and cheats activated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBMI-5DGGoY

recilencia123
01-24-2024, 11:17 AM

clickbait xd

Activista
01-24-2024, 02:18 PM

and even with that you don't reach top 1 professional

Encryptions
01-24-2024, 02:38 PM
and even with that you don't reach top 1 professionalI think you should be #1, making all these threads accusing people of cheats it seems you know more about temple than we do.

Cinco
01-24-2024, 02:41 PM
AL Players are notoriously secretive about successful strategies for one (1) very simple reason (which I'll tell you if you give me a billion gold ;-P).

If someone approaches you and says they found an exploit the right thing to do is report that specific player to Customer Service.

If you encounter an exploit or a bug that makes an event totally unfair you should also contact Customer Service (and refrain from using the exploit or you'll get caught up in the bans, resets, etc.).

Since there's nothing to investigate, no bug, no exploit, I'm closing this. Feel free to prove me wrong with a detailed ticket to CS or a useful PM.

Best wishes!