PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Temple Leaderboard Question

Invoice
01-23-2024, 04:38 AM
I see some players make it to the leaderboard 3 different times with 3 different points & team, do they get 3x the prizes after the event or do they only get one prize for their current highest score ?
@Cinco @asommers

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Leonytis
01-23-2024, 05:07 AM
they'll only get 1 reward for their highest points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activista
01-23-2024, 07:33 AM
they'll only get 1 reward for their highest points

They are given for each position they have, if it is the same party, only their previous record disappears to mark the new record

Leonytis
01-23-2024, 10:54 PM
They are given for each position they have, if it is the same party, only their previous record disappears to mark the new record

you're wrong. my name could be all over the lb with different parties and i'll still only get 1 reward

Raritys
01-24-2024, 04:16 AM

Unless you’re putting other characters on LB you’re only getting x1 rewards

Disrupts
01-24-2024, 05:53 AM
They are given for each position they have, if it is the same party, only their previous record disappears to mark the new recordActivista, they are correct.

I have been on many LB's multiple times. Only way to "duplicate" rewards for youself is by placing alts on the LB as well.

Cheers - Interrupting

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Activista
01-24-2024, 07:24 AM
you're wrong. my name could be all over the lb with different parties and i'll still only get 1 reward

No, I'm not wrong, you misunderstood, you can have many accounts but going with the same people twice removes your lowest score and puts the one you reached the highest

Leonytis
01-24-2024, 09:37 AM
No, I'm not wrong, you misunderstood, you can have many accounts but going with the same people twice removes your lowest score and puts the one you reached the highest

you should read the question

Switchback
01-24-2024, 01:15 PM
How hard is it to transfer gear to an alt...? For all you guys know there are many people getting multiple rewards from this. This is going to be due to small player base and the way they have monetized the game lately. I wont even say lately, been happening for a few years now..

Fahtsssss
01-24-2024, 08:04 PM
How hard is it to transfer gear to an alt...? For all you guys know there are many people getting multiple rewards from this. This is going to be due to small player base and the way they have monetized the game lately. I wont even say lately, been happening for a few years now..

transfer gear get lb again hahaha see it in current LB :P but rewards are untradable so gz to them :D