PDA

View Full Version : Open floorplan

OdenTheJust
01-24-2024, 11:38 AM
Why is the open floorplan reversed from all the other floorplans. I upgraded my house from tavern to the open floor plan and now all the maps are revered and the door is on the opposite side. I made a grand entrance with hundreds of items, now its on the opposite side of the map and i would need to change the entire layout in order to walk in and out of the grand entrance. All the maps are reversed as well and I had to adjust my layout to accommodate. Can the open floor plan be normalized with all the other floorplans? thanks

Itzmemohsin
01-24-2024, 08:29 PM
-1 , No , let it be as it is .

Inawaz
01-26-2024, 09:07 AM
Why is the open floorplan reversed from all the other floorplans. I upgraded my house from tavern to the open floor plan and now all the maps are revered and the door is on the opposite side. I made a grand entrance with hundreds of items, now its on the opposite side of the map and i would need to change the entire layout in order to walk in and out of the grand entrance. All the maps are reversed as well and I had to adjust my layout to accommodate. Can the open floor plan be normalized with all the other floorplans? thanks

Ur just 1 , if they do this change then many people will have problem with it.

OdenTheJust
01-28-2024, 12:09 AM
Fair enough, I'm redoing my house now so that the door is on the correct side.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

asommers
01-31-2024, 06:46 PM
It would have been nice to standardize these, but we didn't. Changing them now would affect existing placement. Sounds like what would be useful to counter this would be to nudge all furnishings in a particular direction.

-ALS

OdenTheJust
02-01-2024, 09:47 AM
It would have been nice to standardize these, but we didn't. Changing them now would affect existing placement. Sounds like what would be useful to counter this would be to nudge all furnishings in a particular direction.

-ALS

Yeah its fine, i found golden fields location has the road on the other side so im actually ok with it now, slowly working on renovating my house switching the entrance to the other side. I think my new house lauout with the door on the other side is actually more appealing so not necessary for me anymore. Thanks