PDA

View Full Version : If your NEW to the game PM ME FOR LVLIN.....

AressxGod
10-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Hi, My IGN: AresxDamage.
Add me and PM me help you lvl, but first when u message me say " I saw your lvling post on forums " and ill say " ill join you "
And ill help you level to a good check point or a new map. Im lvl 76 Archer and im very powerfull

AND YOU HAFT TO LIKE THIS POST FOR ME TO LEVEL YOU.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73191-Hey-New-Guys-Read-this-post-for-help

Noodleleg
10-26-2012, 06:50 PM
You're*

AressxGod
10-26-2012, 07:00 PM
???????

Noodleleg
10-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Your is possessive, but you're is you are.

:D Grammar patrol woop woop!

AressxGod
10-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Thank you

Matutd
10-26-2012, 07:14 PM
You're*
It was right in the first place

AressxGod
10-26-2012, 07:38 PM
It was right in the first place

it doesant matter

Matutd
10-26-2012, 07:39 PM
it doesant matter
It's all good :)

AressxGod
10-26-2012, 07:40 PM
It's all good :)

lol i make lvling post then we talk about spelling.... WTF

Noodleleg
10-26-2012, 08:05 PM
You see the off topic thread? We're on a grammar and spelling patrol nao!

aniybo
10-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Oh how i miss you old PL.

KingFu
10-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Oh how i miss you old PL.

*looks at join date*

AressxGod
10-27-2012, 03:15 AM
LOL
*looks at join date*

dudetus
10-27-2012, 02:13 PM
How marvelous to see members who devote themselves helping new players without any other motive but to be helpful and bring joy by doing so. Persons like u are the very best of this community.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73122-My-Aplication-(-TwinkxZombie-)

1. In Game Name
TwinkxZombie
2. Level, 21

3. How long have you been playing? 2 years

4. Why do you like Pocket Legends?
I always like to have a great time with people from all over the world, and i like the excitement it bring when like a new level cap is released.

5. We organize events, parties, and contests (in game and on the forums). Is this something you would enjoy helping with?
Yes i would love to help with all this.

6. If you saw someone being a bully to another player, how would you handle it?
Firstly i would tell the bully to be nice because you are breaking the Terms Of Service on Spacetime Studiose. and if he continues i will haft to mute the player and tell the person getting bullied to mute them and then i will report the bully.

7. Are Ambassadors like Moderators?
no because ambassadors help people.
8. If we picked you to become an Ambassador, what would surprise us most about you?
I would suprise you guys by reporting anybody that threatens another player. and if anyone needs help i will help them and if they need some gold i would kindly share my gold with them
9. Have you read the Mission Statement and Guideline?
Yes i have and i completely understand them from the bottom of my heart.

AressxGod
10-27-2012, 06:08 PM
How marvelous to see members who devote themselves helping new players without any other motive but to be helpful and bring joy by doing so. Persons like u are the very best of this community.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73122-My-Aplication-(-TwinkxZombie-)

i sent in a application yesterday

AressxGod
10-27-2012, 06:09 PM

Wait that is my post.... lol i already want to be a AoA

Ubernewber
10-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Not to be mean or anything most low levels need to work on their own that's how they get used to playing PL. some 70's are the noobiest people in the game because they were leveled by other people :/ show them some pointers on how to level faster instead :P

AressxGod
10-27-2012, 08:07 PM
Not to be mean or anything most low levels need to work on their own that's how they get used to playing PL. some 70's are the noobiest people in the game because they were leveled by other people :/ show them some pointers on how to level faster instead :P

Once i leveld them to lets say 35, iw ould give them some gear and some gold and tell them everything they need to know about PL.

dudetus
10-28-2012, 03:15 AM
Wait that is my post.... lol i already want to be a AoA

U know, u aren't the first one who came to these forums, posted a "I HELP U ALL" thread in the New Players section and made an AoA application. U know what? THEY NEVER GOT IN.

It is not all about "I HELP ADD ME PLSPLS" but to be a nice person and helping in game and over here in forums without actually an intention to join AoA in the first place.

Marmadude
06-23-2013, 07:30 PM
Im a 17 archer and I'm not good at da game can you help meh?

Wendellism
06-23-2013, 07:49 PM
Im a 17 archer and I'm not good at da game can you help meh?

There is a time to necro good threads, and there's a wrong time to necro useless threads.

You just did the latter.