PDA

View Full Version : -Veteran's Helm-

Noodleleg
10-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Yes, yes...! I know there's something called a centurion set... BUT! I'm hoping the devs could maybe... Make something called the Veteran's Helm? Maybe you have to be active for at least a year?

MAKE THIS HELM SUPER EPICLY OVER POWERED SO I CAN HAVE FUN TALKING IN RANT THREADS ABOUT OP-NESS!!!

Hehe jk...

I'd like if the vanity helm had a +1 armor and +1 damage. Not as overpowered, but a bit better than a regular vanity! Would be epic if it looked like founder's, but had red gems on it instead ^_^!

Otahaibab
10-26-2012, 07:03 PM
I had the exact same idea but about the COP...
Blue gems, just a few stats and only awarded to the TRUE players....
I mean yea 1year thing is cool.
The Cop with blue gems could be a idk halloween bundle thing?
Looking forward and i realllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hope they do this...
I hope they make the red gem founders cuz its awarded to everyone(if you play enough) and no one can complain :)

Matutd
10-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Beat ya to it

Since there are so many people who complain about the founders, I thought maybe a similar type of helm would appeal to the others who didn't manage to get one.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do want the founders to stay an exclusive item for 'founders' only. But I'm pretty sure a helmet that is rewarded for maybe a years playing pl would be just as cool, and user friendly to others.

The idea is that the helm should be pretty much the same style as the founders but with a different colour,maybe red or green, instead of the purple. The helm should have no stats(maybe +1 armour) and will be awarded to anyone who has played for 1 year+.

Hopefully the introduction of this helm would appeal to all, and therefore reduce the number of quitting threads.

Suggestions and feedback please?

Cahaun
10-26-2012, 07:23 PM
Good thinking!

Noodleleg
10-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Beat ya to it

Whoops! Sorry, bro!

Matutd
10-26-2012, 08:04 PM
Whoops! Sorry, bro!
Haha it's no problem at all :)

Elyseon
10-26-2012, 08:15 PM
Yeh its funny how Star Legends only been out just over a year gets 1 year rewards
While PL only got a 6 month after almost 2.5 years
lolololol