PDA

View Full Version : seasons like fortnite?

Activista
01-29-2024, 11:56 AM
Why was this suggestion discarded? It seems like a good way to generate income in the game and better events, they should even play with the entire map, make the entire game infected with a zombie virus and we have to run the entire elite map, see everything set in a zombie apocalypse, There are so many things you could do with the theme of seasonal sessions but in return we always see the same thing, couldn't you at least try? If it doesn't work, try more things they suggest.

Activista
01-29-2024, 11:59 AM
Imagining that the problem is P2W, the advantages will be minimal, for example more crafting speed, or non-cumulative speed, everything else fill with gold, silver, gems, titles, vanities, decoration, pets, speedup craft kit, there are many things

Noonit
01-29-2024, 12:01 PM
Why was this suggestion discarded? It seems like a good way to generate income in the game and better events, they should even play with the entire map, make the entire game infected with a zombie virus and we have to run the entire elite map, see everything set in a zombie apocalypse, There are so many things you could do with the theme of seasonal sessions but in return we always see the same thing, couldn't you at least try? If it doesn't work, try more things they suggest.go play Fortnite then like why do we need to copy fortnite? AL has more diversity in maps than Fortnite does.
the minimum Fortnite can do is change the layout of their 1 map every season.

we have "themed" events every couple months / holiday. be calm.

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk

Activista
01-29-2024, 12:01 PM
They don't need to give away millions exaggeratedly, but currently a minimum of 100 million is needed for a beginner set, apart from that how to get it is something random, they take you or get good events (it doesn't always happen)

Activista
01-29-2024, 12:03 PM
go play Fortnite then like why do we need to copy fortnite? AL has more diversity in maps than Fortnite does.
the minimum Fortnite can do is change the layout of their 1 map every season.

we have "themed" events every couple months / holiday. be calm.

why are you mad ? I only suggest something simple and attractive so that more people play and generate more income to have better quality of play and more activity

OdenTheJust
01-29-2024, 12:05 PM
Imagining that the problem is P2W, the advantages will be minimal, for example more crafting speed, or non-cumulative speed, everything else fill with gold, silver, gems, titles, vanities, decoration, pets, speedup craft kit, there are many things

I like the idea of seasonal things like this, maybe having rewards like this would also incentivize honor pvp if daily tasks involved pvp and then there were stages you needed to pass that involved pvp. Seasons could be as long as the current seasons but require many daily tasks to get points to work towards. Free players would get rewards too but the seasonal upgrade pack would offer better rewards at each stage. This is a good way that many games fund the development. Also i think that a P2W is not a problem for the developers, they need the support after all.

Noonit
01-29-2024, 12:07 PM
why are you mad ? I only suggest something simple and attractive so that more people play and generate more income to have better quality of play and more activitynot mad, just commenting my feedback on the idea. X

Activista
01-29-2024, 12:10 PM
not mad, just commenting my feedback on the idea. X

It sounds like denial, I have also been playing for years but since level 81 it no longer causes me emotion because everything is based on killing with 1 hit but that is only the only goal, to collect gold and get strong and that's it, there are no other things that motivate us to play apart of the 2 cultivation maps and some event for 2 days

recilencia123
01-29-2024, 06:33 PM
sounds great.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

asommers
01-31-2024, 06:53 PM
No plans to add this. It's another axis for reward item generation that we don't have the bandwidth for.

-ALS